BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-24-2016, 05:43 am
Power Updater

Default Ramsey Aburaneh

Fun and charismatic, this strategic player wants to downplay his athleticism and play like he's just there to have fun.
Hometown: Toronto, ON

Describe yourself in three words:
Fun, Charismatic, Strategic

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
Yes and no. I don’t have an A to Z plan because the show changes so much and you can’t get too locked to a plan. It’s safe to say that for the first half of the show I want to downplay my athleticism and just come off like a guy that just seems to be there to have fun and not really think about the competition side. Then when it’s time to, I’ll start to showcase who I really am, win some competitions, and stab people in the back. That’s my plan. Hundo P.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My mom. She’s the anchor in my life. I’m always thinking and quick to act on stuff, and she kind of keeps me level and calm. I was raised in a team environment. Sports has been a big part of my whole life, so when something runs through my head, I like to have a teammate to run it by. She’s very dear to my heart.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I am actually really athletic and have always played a lot of sports, but my plan is to throw a lot of competitions. My fear is that people will be able to tell that I’m doing that because it will be hard for me to hide that physicality, and then they’ll know I’m up to something.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?

Well, if I won, I’d start off by taking a little chunk of it and have some fun travelling. My family is from Jordan and I haven’t been there since the age of 12 and I don’t even remember it. I’ve just been aching and dying to go. And then with the rest of the money, having been raised in an entrepreneurial family, I’d invest a lot of it and put that towards my future.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I don’t have an idol per se. I liked Kevin’s (BBCAN Season 3) style from last season, but really I’m going in there as Ramsey.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?

I love how everyone respects different cultures and faiths here. I’m a proud Muslim and there are stereotypes about us out there, but no matter who I meet or where I am, Canadians will always judge by their actual experience of individuals rather than what the media portrays them to be. We have open minds and are inclusive, which is why I think we are the greatest country in the world.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:13 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Ramsey Aburaneh

Pre-Show Interview with Matt Carter

Twitter - personal/pre-season