Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 18 live feed updates

Big Brother 18 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming and other happenings on the live feeds, by @UgotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:21 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/5/16

davonne tells nicole that they need 5 votes for next week.

corey's on the HOH bed
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 02:42 pm
Power Updater

Nicole are you going to repeat this to him are you?

corey no

Nicole alright we need to get frank olut. he's made f4 deals with everyone.. with yo.. me paul paulie.. but dont say anything

corey are you sure/

nicole i didnt tell anyone that he tried to make a deal with me so if that gets out.. dont say anything

corey alright

nicole he's told me to throw the next 2 HOH's and he's talked bout getting you out of this house.. did he talk aobut getting me out

corey he said he liked zakiyah and someone else that cant win.. so yeah youa re in teh bottom..

corey i think it's too early to talk aobut that right now

mnicole well he is and he's trying to cover his bases

corey so he needs to be backdoored?

nicole OMG day is freaking out right niow.. dont say anything.. youa re the only one i trust in this game.. .. jsut dont tell him what i say.. cuz now he found out that tiffany said his name and now he wants her out.

nicole he said that he wants me and michelle in the f4

corey he said taht nicole and michelle will no those dates and stuff so you dont want them at the end

nicole wow!! he needs to go.. he talked to me about getting you out.. i swear to god.. before we're down to teh f8.. i think he said that to see how attached i am to you.. so i played it down.. im not lying to you.. he wants you out before paulie..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 03:39 pm
Power Updater

Nicole down from HOH with frank and corey goiong over how much frank wants tiffany gone and hwo frank wanst to tell paulie about teh 8 pack to replace tiffany

nicole down to davonne and zakiyah

Nicole frank came out of teh sjhower all aggressive saying taht tiffany has to go before bronte and i have to deal with it and i was like no..

davonne he needs to go.. do you think james will vote out frank?

nicole yeah

davonne then we have tiffany to help vote him out

nicole Frank is going to tell paulie about our #8Pack alliance.

zakiyah wut wut wut wut?

Davonne we get corey to win HOH and put up 2 of the girls.. wiun roadkill and throw up james and have james win it and then we BD frank and we have to win the veto

zakiyah.. i cant deal with him no more

Nicole he said dont get any ideas..

zakiyah it ws him paulie me and yo.

nicole he's going around to everyone.. saying taht

davonne that's what zakiyah said

nicole he;'s getting suspicious and paranoid

Davonne frank keeps slapp[ing on zakiyah's ass we tell paulie at the right time and he will vote him out
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 03:44 pm
Power Updater

meanwhile up in HOH frank tells paulie about teh 8 pack and that the name is stupid..

frank it was me corey nicole davonne zakiyah tiffany the group that we're all here.. and the girls said lets make an alliance and they called it the 8pack.. but you know that we're all about us 3 right here.. and that';s why the girls are flipping

corey it's not a thing that we're leaving paulie out..

corey i think you were in teh DR and michelle was like oh it's the group we like the best

frank it was before jozea left.. and we dont want you to feel left out

paulie i thought it was a 1st weke things that never pans out.. i dont feel left out..

frank is blaming the girls for the alliance

frank they dont want tiffany right now

paulie she was here with teh initial 8?

frank yeah
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:24 pm
Power Updater

Davonne and Tiffany talking

davonne you need to win HOH this week we need to get frank out of here.. like bye,..

tiffany it's importsnt..

davonne he's running stuff all ways

zakiyah he called me a slut upstiars.. and i dont like it

tiffany i need someone i can trust too

davonne me her and nicole were talking

tiffany i'll do it..

davonne if me and her win hoh paul is gooing to try adn take it.. and we need the votes.. she;s a vote im a vote.. .. you need to try and win hoh and not take it.. corey will take it and corey will throw up 2 girls and then we need to win pov and roadkill and then he's gone..

davonne at this point cuz i heard he's coming for you

tiffany you ahve? are you jsut saying that..

davonne you kw when you ahve conversations with people like a direct/indirect.. but the way he was talking to me was like im going to put that out ther.

tiffany what did he say .. it could be bronte cuz she's on the block

tiffany we cant say anything that vic knows that is true information..

tiffany and yo can truyst me

davonne you cant be hoh i cant and nicole cant

tiffany corey wants it..

davonne think about it .. they cant know

tiffany who's they?

davonne paulie..

tiffany i had yor back last week and yo guys ahve my back this week

davonne this has to stay here with us 3

tiffany you dont ahve to worry about taht..

davonne will she vote him out

tiffany i think so.. (natalie)

tiffany but vic is going this week

davonne 1000%
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:37 pm
Power Updater

Davonne i want to send him home..

davonne he said he's coming after you and ive been holding out for a while i have a f2 with you and i was scared when i saw you with paulie..

tifffany i want a f2 with you

davonne if i tell you and you tell paulie then im fucked.. it cant come back.. cuz then frank will keep running this house

tiffany i dont have anything with paulie

davonne i didnt want you to freak out that's why i didnt tell you

tiffany did i campaign at all

davonne no

tiffany i want to give you the benefit of the doubt that im not with paulie in f2

frank in the kitchen they leave
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:39 pm
Power Updater

davonne all i can do is tell you to protect yo.. but im petrified.. but i feel im playing with you and need to be 100% and not tell you and protect you behind closed doors

tiffany who else knows this..

davonne he had conversations with me i dont know what he said to other people..

tiffany you said that nicole was in the room..

davonne that was between me.. and on me.. you gonna go ask her

tiffany no.. i just want to know.. that would make it worse..

tiffany im just trying to figure out who wants me out.. when did he say it

davonne yeah today and yesterday.. today when we were on the hammock
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:45 pm
Power Updater

davonne no body is talking about yo going home this week i can tell you that .. i broke down in the secret place.. cuz i feel bad i wanted to talk to you

tiffany im not going to blow up

tiffany it's obviously he wants me out im the only one gunning for him the only girl

davonne i really want to be loyal to someonbopdy but you scare the shit out of me.

tiffany why what?

davonne that youa re paraniod

tiffany n o im glad you are telling me this.. does michelle know..? that's why everyone is being wierd to me.. i get it.. .. i now know the master plan for next week.. cuz i pissed one person off

davonne that's not the plan..

davonne right now.. and coming in my had was shown..

tiffany i got those girls

davonne i heard that bridgette went to frank and said that me you nicole paulie and zakiyah have a final

tiffany that's stupid.,. who told you that

davonne frank

tiffany he's smart.. cuz those are the people part of the master plan.. and those that deflected it. that's my reaction..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 04:46 pm
Power Updater

tiffany i screwed myself with that fight with frank

davonne no.. we got the numbers.. and next week we need 5 to send him out.. and i cant have you..

tiffany i promise.. it's only going to make me more of a target.. i promise..
Old 07-05-2016, 04:47 pm
Power Updater

tiffany you doing this for me is going to make me protect you so hard obviously im protecting.. either way.. and i know vanessa is always thinking ahead ahead ahead but i cant.. i want to be loyal and that's what gets you far in the game. and it's different than hers.,.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:51 pm
Power Updater

davonne and what people were telling me about ?? davonne it was brought to me that it was you

tiffany it was all and james was the one freaking out ask michelle

davonne i went into the Dr and talked it out..

tiffany i wanted to win it and i know that it would ahve put you in a bad spot

davonne it's ok.. i just graduated from paranoid school
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 05:02 pm
Power Updater

davonne are you crying?

tiffany yeah

davonne why?

tiffany im emotional

davonne talk thru it

tiffany i feel hurt.. my sister was right.. it's so hard.. .. and i feel happy that i feel close to you.. and i feel more alone now

davonne you're not.. and i know it's scary cuz you're on the block.. you ahve to take into consideration the way you acted that day no one wants to tell you something now .. it's scary.. i guess that's the thing that you're not grasping.. we are protecting you

tiffany you think they talked vic into putting me up

davonne that was all vic.. who else would he put up

davonne when we have the conversation with the 5.. i want you to express to them that you're not your sister yo know what i mean.. i think it would be so dope.. when shit occurred that we can give each other a wink and got to a room and have a private conversation

tiffany when has anyone told me anything and ive repeated it

davonne no you haven't.. but you've blown up.. it's scary.. even frank right there talking to paul is scary

Davonne nicole is trying to look over here to see what we're talking about .. she told me not to talk to you until after the HOH ws finalized but i had to it's eating me

tiffany cuz frank is getting in everyone's ears..

davonne he's gotta go

tiffany yeah i exploded.. but im nt someone that you talk to like that..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 05:06 pm
Power Updater

tiffany paulie is very calculated inwhat he says and who he says it to and im very aware of that.. and i dont want to be a douche i had his back last week and he has mine this week

davonne ok.. we need to ahve a 5 meeting and then put it on the table and say that's not me.. im my own moment.. we all ahve had them.. it's unfortunate cuz you are attached to someone vanessa

bronte takes a shower after her run by davonne

davonne there is no worries about zakiyyah.. she's running around here saying rachel is her fav. player and saying no one comes between me and my man.. so she will never be my 3.. never.. i didnt leave my kid to come in 3rd.. like dont know who will be my 3rd

tiffany what should i do then

davonne gun for hoh but give it to corey, he puts up the 2 girls then gun for roadkill and throw u p frank.
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:03 pm
Power Updater

Fatal 5 have a meeting feeds 1/2 5:45pm BBT

Davonne i had the longest meeting with tiffany.. i told her that she is scaring us and we ahv eto protect her behind closed doors

tiffany im sorry if i made you guys feel any kind of way or uncomfortable.. but something with frank irks me to death but anyone else it wouldn't bother me.. and i have yor guys back 100% and me coming to you should show yo.. and my tone can be loud or aggressive in any way.. and trust me that's not my intention.. and im not my sister.. and i ahve your guys back 100%.. and i totally understand with knowing my sister.. i did freak out.. but im not like that

davonne one thing she did point out was that even though she freaked out she didnt run around and tell anyone anything..

nicole thank you..

tiffany if you do hear any information please tell me dont worry aobut me reacting to it. i ahve gotten information.. and havent said anything thing or reacted.. he was really really rude and i responded to that..

Michelle i want to have an 8pack meeting

davonne it's been a long time since we had that.. but we need more than an 8 pack meeting

tiffany do you think the 8 pack has my best interests.

davonne yeah.. vic is going home..

tiffany what are you thinking nicole

nicole my heart is beating.. im dehydrated.. im tired and exhausted.. im sick of talking game to be completely honest i need to escape.. and i feel guilty to vote out vic.. it's so hard for me to tell someone that they have mny vote..

michelle he's been so nice

nicole yeah.. he has been nice but im not changing my vote..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:19 pm
Power Updater

5:55pm feeds 1/2 corey tells paulie what nicole told him NOT TO SAY

Corey frank's ben going around saying that he's been going around making deals with everyone.. and the girls me and nicole want frank out next week

paulie what?

corey davonne made up that whole thing about tiffany .. people saying tiffany waas doing this all girl allaince thngs but .. there is tiffany breodgette bronte natalie..

paulei davonne said that

corey

paulie day made that up about triffany?

corey yeah to get tiffany out..a dn she said that nicole and james are up to something.. that they're got a f2.. so she wants them out too

paulie how does the heat stay off of us.. i dont talk to anyopne.. it's just me and you..

corey frank thinks that if tiffany gets hoh that he's going on the block and he's rally paraniod

pauylie he doiesnt seem the type to be paraniod.. who said he's going around amking deals.. cuz i really thought it was just me and you and him/../

corey i told nicole not to say anything.. and frank came to me aasking me who to be in the final 4.. and he said that nicole michelle will be good at the end cuz they'd know the q&a.. so he said that he wants Zakiayh cuz she 's not good at it.. and i said i wanted you.. cuz i trusted yo.. and we've been in ojn everything.. together.. and i was like we ahve a good thing going.. and i said it should be me nicole paulie and you.. and when nicole came to me.. she said that be honest dont lie is frank trying to make any allainces.. and i said TWIN TOWERS.. and i didnt lie.. and she said that she started something with nicole and michelle me and you davonne and zakiayh.,. a

paulie he came to me and asked me. and i said nicole and zakiayh..

corey nicole said he stsarted somehting with you her zakiyah and someone else.. like eh wanted to kick me out..

paulie he said the samae thing to me.. i said id like to see the 3 of us..

corey you are getting the same impressions as i am

paulie yeah.. i am.. and i dont want to flip out they must be starting stuff

corey yeah but frank said this to nicole and she came to me.. and i think he wanted me out.. before sequester..

paulei no shot.. that never came out..

corey.. so nicole said he said to throw the comp and she told me not to throw it cuz he's going to try and get me out

paulie you think?

corey im not going to let him get HOH

paulie it makes sense.. when we were in the middle of the comp i was liek i dont feel like i need this and i should be able to compete.. and michelle said she wanted.. and at the end she said no she didnt want it.. and i know he's close to bridgette and she said that she didnt want it.. and at 1st no one cared.. and i ended up taking it.. frank said he didnt want it.. who else did he tell about teh roadkill cuz he finally told me.. cuz tiffany came in and told me.. frank won roadkill.. and she said she was speculating.. so i went to frank if he told anyone else he got roadkill.. but he said no he didnt only corey.. but now i wonder if he did

corey nicole knew..

paulie maybe she told tiffany

corey no nicole doesnt talk to tiffany.. and i would stay away from her.. and if she is throwing him under the bus..

paulie i know.. but with all this information frank is close to davonne and is davonne throwijng stuff out there to throw us off

corey is she protecting frank

corey davonne is pissed at frank.. for making multiple alliances with people.. her being one of them..

paulie that's crays.. that's not smart.. that's over kill

corey he's covering all his bases..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:27 pm
Power Updater

frank & davonne in the have not

davonne bs'n frank.. we ahve to play our game..

frank i can get michelle to vote tiffany out..

davonne yeah i think they all will

frank i dont think nicole and corey will.. we'll play it by ear and we still got a few days to go and then see hwo hoh will go. and i can always toss HOH to michelle

davonne that will be perfect..

frank i want me you james nicole playing in teh hoh.. until they decide what theya re doing with us vets and teh teams..

frank leaves..

davonne yeah

Davonne to the camera it's crazy!!! it's fucking crazy!!
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:32 pm
Power Updater

paul is crying 6:26pm feeds 1/2 he's missing his mom.

davonne its ok sometimes yuou need to take some time for yourself dont talk about the game dont talk about nothing.. you know who else is good the DR..

nicole comes over and comforts him

davonne you need to remember you're doing this for your mom..

davonne i know it's zakiyah's birthday but you need to fight hard and get yourself a letter.. it;'s ok baby.. take some time for yourself

davonne leaves

paul's sobbing!!

frank over to him rubbing his chest

paul its hard being friends with people and doing shit like that

frank it's a complicated game. a hard way to spend your summer

paul i love it.. i was never put in a box before.. it's hard to be the funny guy all the time and silly.. and i cant find a way to get it out ya know. i guess 3 weeks is when i caved in

frank we all ahve a breaking point man..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:48 pm
Power Updater

davonne you dont need to polay too ahrd right now there are 8 of us..

davonne nicole said that james would be the vote to get out frank and you said youa re good with bronte..

davonne and frank confirmed it with bronte i asked if he talked with her and he said no.. and i always feel that if you arent talking game to me you are talking game about me so i think she will vote him out

tiffany i cant wait till these 48hrs are over

davonne you will come down..

tiffany isadi whats up..a dnhe said wud up

davonne he;'s nervous!!!

BB Davonne please move your necklace

davonne .. im supposed to be sleeping.. but everyone is outside.. paul is crying he;s missing his mom.. he was sobbing.. like crying.. he;'s mama's boy..

tiffany iw as talking to the feeds hoping that vanessa was listening and to send vibes in what i should do

davonne stay focused and trust.

tiffany this is why i ahte guys..

davonne right now we can be running this house. but we gotta be smart

tiffany we need to step up our competition game

davonne yeah.. frank told me he would throw HOH to michelle.. i was like why are you letting everyone get blood on their hands but his.. that;s fine let michelle have it..'

tiffany if i get it he;'s going on the block..

tiffany this is what happened in sequester that when they found out that vanessa was my sister i flipped a switch and won every competition

davonne it's game time

tiffany yes..

Davone leaves

bronte enters

tiffany is anyone doing laundry

bronte i think it might be open soon

tiffany good,.
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 06:57 pm
Power Updater

victor to paul.. try to split the vote tonight with them.. say that im a bigger target.. drop that in there see what they think.. I was this close to winning HOH.. it woulda been such a big difference

paul i agree'

victor i could be paranoid and they all could be voting tiffany out.. but i dont think so.. i think they are getting me out

paul if that's teh case then do what you can.

victor i dont want to be the guy sitting next to julie.. " why didn't you give up" that's not me im not a poof..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 07:01 pm
Power Updater

zakiyah he ws in the kitchen and he was about to say something and then said you silly girl

davonne he went out there to talk to paul who was crying. like he's making the stretch,..

davonne i told paul that it's your birthday but if paul wins HOH me and youa re safe.. i think paul is easily manipulated.. and i think if any of us can get to bronte and plant that seed

zakiyah. i think frank got to bronte

davonne the goal is to get corey to win hoh

Zakiyah i thnk paul will try some slick shit.,.

davonne if we didn't ahve teams i would put him up

zakiyah i only care about us 5.. i'll see everyone in september..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 07:06 pm
Power Updater

dAVONNE paulie knows about teh 8pack

zakiyah i didnt know he knew'

davonne yeah he just huygged me.. so now it's another come to jesus moment.. and tht willl be after frank leaves.. thats was a selfish move by frank it's put me you nicole ina shitty situyation.. and when he told paulie about it.. corey was siting net to paulie..

zakiyah wow..

BB please raise the outside awnings

zakiyah.. that's going to blow up..

davonne james wanst involved in that.. why not come together as a team and tell him.. but i ahd to get with her and lite a fire under her .. she felt like peole were acting different with her and not wanting her..

davonne you cant act different.. to my knowledge.. he told me and nicole that he told poulie

zaki he;'s a piece of shit.. he needs to go.. nobody can risk it
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 07:37 pm
Power Updater

Zakiyah easta cough drop

paulie lets see whats on tv

paulie i think i spread my time equally except with michelle cuz she's sleeping alot..

pAULIEW THE ONLY THINK YO CAN DO THE 1ST COUPLE OF WEEKS IS TO GIVE PEOPLE A REASON TO PUT YOU ON THE BLOCK AND GET VOTED OUT.. AND THE QUICKEST WAY TO DO THAT IS TO GO AND STIR SHIT UP

paulie i hope that tyhe people i ahve good feelings about keep me in the loop and i keep them in the loop

paulie who do you think is going too hard?? tiff?

Zakiyah i think she is a little emotional but she is not a threat to mne

paulie yeah not to me either..

zaki.. vic talked to me and said that she put a bad taste in everyone's mouth lets say instead of me going home that tiffany goes

paulie you think that frank said that top him since he got into that thing with tiffany.. cuz i dont ahve any problems with tiff. you think davonne sid anything like that?

zakiyah dont know

paulie frank coulda used his own experience with tiffany and then vic is using that.. im trying to think about things logically and not just with what's jumping out at me..

Paulie i want them gone cuz they are a group of three that can vote either way
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 07:51 pm
Power Updater

james joins natalie in bed for a nap'

michelle yo worried about tiffany? cuz i am

corey yeah

michelle she sneaks around

frank shows up on the hammock

michelle she said she doenst want HOH

frank yeah yo're winning HOH this week

michelle i ahve no problem coming up with a clever speech
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 08:16 pm
Power Updater

Michelle's extensions got stuck in the dryer..
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 08:26 pm
Power Updater

dead hair extensions
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 08:31 pm
Power Updater

natalie is trying to help michelle with her weave disaster. she put conditioner on it..

zakiyah has joined to help
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 08:56 pm
Power Updater

everyone is helping trying to salvage michelle's weave
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2016, 09:03 pm
Power Updater

last pic of the night.. im heading off!
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2016, 05:30 am
Power Updater

Thank you for reading the Big Brother 18 Live feed Updates and aired shows here at Hamsterwatch Forum!

As always, I'll try my best to bring you all that I can that's going on inside the house and on the aired shows.

If you did not buy the feeds and appreciate the hard work with updates and screen caps in REAL TIME you can show it by leaving a "tip/donation" for me via paypal at UgotBronx @ gmail (dot)com please remove the spaces

Even if you bought the feeds and found what I do helpful to you in anyway and want to show your gratitude you can use the paypal email above. Please select family/friends when leaving a donation.

And whatever it is that you give I greatly appreciate it!

Thank You and here's wishing everyone a wonderful season!