Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 19 live feed updates

Big Brother 19 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2017, 07:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

jess also on a side knote. if your veto speech is attacking cody in a negative way i might get defenssive aobut it

paul im not going to do anything to cody except to say one thing to make good tv.. im not trying to get a rise out of him.. it's all aobut uplifting you

jess i dont need to be uprised

jess you guys are asking me to stab someone in the back that i dont feel good aobut doing'
paul we are not asking you that.. we want you to make a good game move.. this is good for your game as well as for others games.. so what you jsut said.. if those things come up and say paul rallied the votes.. it will cause waves.. and those people that are in teh dark will question why i didnt pull jason off..

paul what you said to me it's none of their business.. and i advise you to not repeat that..

jess if im on the block and i feel that im in danger im going to use the hex

paul ok.. but you wont be in danger.. i wouldn't ahve gotten all the people to do that.. it's not you.. im not here to shit on cody.. but he did attack my character.. it's tv im not going to not say anything.. im not going to say anything where he will stand up and lose his shit ( yes he is going to do that )

jess i talked to cody and he served for 10 years.. and that's a long time

palul but he attacked me..

jess you dont know waht he's been thru and yes he over reacted.. but he is a good person and i do defend you alot paul

paul i defend you too jess

paul i dont doubt that.. i understand that this is a game. i went thru this i get it.. i dont wnt to pokle the bear im not josh

jess i dont want to see him get hurt.

paul ok jess i will tone it.. and you ahve to promise me that what you told me wont leave this room and that those 6 people.. you just do the math in your head .. I hope you beleive those 6 people they band for you..
Attached Images