Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 18 extras

Big Brother 18 extras HOH tweets/blogs, video highlights, Wil Heuser's BB Saga

Old 06-29-2016, 09:33 pm
Power Updater

Default HOH Blogs

Nicole HOH 6/29/16

Hi guys!

It’s so crazy to be back in the Big Brother house! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else this summer! I want to thank all of my supporters for everything. I wouldn’t be here without you. If you couldn’t tell, I’m actually playing Big Brother this time. Last time, I let myself get a little distracted, but I’m here to win this year!

Coming back is kind of difficult. I immediately had a target on my back and felt the need to become the first HoH, which was never part of my game plan, but you know what they say—expect the unexpected. I just hope this move gains the trust of the other returnees and that they will have my back for the weeks to come!

This summer started off so crazy. I seriously I thought I was about to go home Day 1! I’m really excited to play this game with Frank, Day, and James! I loved watching them and now getting to play with them is so awesome. I’m really hoping us four go far together.

Playing on teams is sort of tricky and all of these twists can be overwhelming but I actually think this week will go as planned. This is a new thing for me. Oh, and playing with Tiff and Paulie is super cool. I guess I’m not allowed to play BB without a Calafiore boy. Hopefully it works out better this time, though.

Things change daily in here. The other side of the house—I think their name is "Revolution" or something—they change their target hourly. I can’t keep up, to be honest. They hold a lot of meetings that are the furthest thing from discreet. After the vote this week, everything will be out in the open and people will see where everyone’s allegiance lie.

Also there are so many physical beasts in here this summer. Sheesh! I mean, I need to start working out, but I keep telling myself that it's my strategy to just look weak but, dang, I really do need to start running or something.

I have quite a few alliances going right now. So, we have the 8 Pack, which I feel pretty great about. I’m in the "Fatal Five," which is an all-girls alliance with the girls in the 8 Pack.

Frank, James, Day, and I have an alliance without a name, too! Apparently, the house has no idea we four are working together, though.

Plus, Corey and I have a Final 2 deal—but, right now, I’m just trying to make it week by week, to be honest!

Mom, Dad, Jesse, and Kaylee—I love and miss you all so much. I’m always thinking about you guys and I am staying strong. Please take care of yourselves and be safe! Give my pups some love for me. I really miss cuddling them!

To all of my friends, miss and love you. Mariah, I hope you’re having an awesome summer.

Shoutout to the BB16 cast! I look for you guys in this house daily. It’s so weird playing this game without you! I hope you all are doing great.

Derrick, I’m trying to use some of your moves this season, but it’s harder than it looks!

I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world to get a second chance at playing the best game ever, Big Brother! Thank you to all of the Big Brother fans out there!

Team Coconuts

xoxo, Nic
Old 07-07-2016, 02:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: HOH Blogs

Paulie 7/7/16

Wow! What a crazy experience this is being in the Big Brother house! I can honestly say this is such a unique group of talented, intelligent, and kind-hearted Houseguests I am now blessed to know.

Never would I have thought that I would be able to connect with each person on a level like this, where it feels like I have known them years, rather than days.

I never got a chance to congratulate my cousin and her husband on their future addition to the family. You guys are the best, and I will love and protect that child with every ounce of my being! I want to shout out all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

I cannot wait until the next family party where I see all your faces and dominate the can jam and cornhole field. No big deal.

Specifically, I want to tell my Aunt Caren that she is the strongest woman I know and she is going to beat the living hell out of this cancer she's fighting. You are the best godmother I could've ever asked for and I know for a fact because you are a Calafiore.

You will stay strong and you will fight your heart out to win this because you have the support of everyone that loves you—and losing is never an option. Frankie and Riri are blessed to have you as a mother and you know I will always be there for them.

Being in this house gives you a lot of time to think about the things that are important to you and the values you hold dear to your heart.

With that being said, I need to thank my mother and father again for everything they have instilled in my siblings and me.

The sacrifices that you made throughout our lives and the lessons you have imprinted in our minds, hearts, and souls are things I value to my core. I love you both more than life itself and I would sacrifice my beating heart before I lose touch of where I came from and who made me into the man I am today.

To my brother, Cody, and my sister, Angelina, I can only hope I have taught you as much as you have both taught me. I'm not sure where I would be in this life without having two people who are more than just my blood—they are my best friends [and I come to them] for everything.

We are ride or die together and there is nothing that'll ever come between that. I love you both and, just know that no matter what, I got your backs!

Please give a lot of love to the pups, Stryker and Apollo. I miss those happy faces greeting me and jumping all over me when I come downstairs in the morning!

One last thing—he already knows who he is, but Cody and Ange, just be sure tell him that I said, "You da biggest! "
Old 07-13-2016, 02:17 pm
Power Updater

Bridgette HOH Blog 7/13/16

Being HOH is freakin' awesome. The beginning of this week was super stressful. Who knew I’d be so great at throwing tennis balls at a giant fake tennis racket?

Update on the Spy Girls from Spunky Spy herself: I’m having so much fun with these ladies. They both truly have a heart of gold. My plan is to protect them, keep them positive, and take the Spy Girls alliance as far as I can.

Update on me and Frank, the Tank: Frank is a really great guy. He’s hilarious, smart, and obnoxiously witty. He can be a little too loud and abrasive, at times, but I still think he’s charming.

I feel he’s like the older brother I always wish I had. Frank and Mike "Boogie" ruled the first half of Season 14.

When I saw that Frank was a returning player this season, I knew immediately that I wanted to try to work closely with him. He is a beast in competitions—[it's] much better to be working with him than against him. I hope I’m not wrong about this dude because I really trust him.

Right now, I feel like I’d take him to Final 2, if we the chance to go that far together.

Overall, this house is filled with so many fun and interesting personalities.

I’m having a blast learning about everyone. Apparently, "friendship" is Paul's favorite word [but], no, Paul, I do not want to hear about Berlin again. LOL.

James and Nat Nat are super cute together.

Michelle is definitely learning about the harsh California sun the hard way, and I’m totally planning on helping Mama Day to make her dream of an after-school performing arts center in Inglewood come true.

Shout out to Mom, Dad, and Jessica! I love you guys and miss you everyday. Also, please keep my cat alive while I’m gone.

This is Spunky Spy signing out.

Peace.

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-13-2016 at 02:35 pm.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:43 pm
Power Updater

Paulie HOH 7/20/16

Wow! Second [time as] HOH [this] summer! I can honestly say that I feel blessed to be able to play this game. This is the most fun I have had in a long time.

The constant competitions that challenge recall, memory, speed, problem solving, and attention are a euphoric stimulation to the brain that is beyond explanation.

I think what I love the most about being in this house is the state of nothingness that exists.

Yes, there is always social and strategic gameplay going on, which is another conversation completely. However, I am speaking about the state of nothingness that the Buddhist monks speak of where there is nothing forcing you to do anything.

You are able to be in a complete space of peace where you can truly understand your mind, body, and spirit.

It is truly a beautiful thing.

Angelina, I couldn’t be more proud of you achieving your master's in psychology! Cody and I always said you were the coolest, most beautiful, and intelligent sibling out of the three of us, and I couldn’t be more grateful to be blessed with a baby sister like you!

You put everything into your studies and you make it look so easy. It blows my mind to think that, a few years back, I was watching you graduate high school and undergrad as a baby. And now I am watching you accomplish so much as a woman.

Life is only just beginning for you and I cannot wait to see where life takes you with how passionate, caring, and loving you are!

To my stud brother Cody, I know you're working your ass off at perfecting your craft, and I know you have the mindset and the will power to achieve all your dreams!

The way you approach your art on a day-to-day basis, with such commitment and passion, will take you to the next level. You know that our entire family will be there with you every step of the way, so you know that you'll never be alone.

A bond that is attached to a destiny to be fulfilled. I truly believe that, when it comes to our family, know that no matter what life will ever throw our way, we will face it and rise above it together.

To all my aunts, uncles, and cousins, once again, I hope I am making you all proud of me and I can’t wait to see you all. You each, individually, as well as a whole, have had so much to do with the shaping of my life.

That’s why I love our family parties so much. We all get to hang out as a huge group and just have a blast. There are no egos and we all love each other, and have each other’s backs no matter what!

To my boys, I know you are working very hard this summer! Always remember to have each other's backs on—and off—the field. You are all family and when a family comes together to work towards a similar goal, they will always achieve it.

All of the sweat, blood—and, sometimes, even tears—you will share together in training and in games will make you all stronger and closer together, as a unit. These are moments that you will be able to take with you as you excel into higher levels of your life.

You are all champions, in my eyes, and I know your parents are so proud of the commitment you put in at such a young age. You make me proud to be your coach and I will do whatever I can to help you all achieve your dreams on and off the pitch!

Lastly, to the entire Rutgers soccer program, it’s just about August, which means it’s almost the best time of the year—RU soccer season.

I will always bleed scarlet—that's a given—but I am hugely indebted to you and your coaching staff. I will always have all of your backs no matter what!

Crush it this season and I will be seeing you soon!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:01 pm
Power Updater

James HOH Blog 7/27/16

Hello, all you Big Brother fanatics!

I'm back at it again. I want to say thank you to all to my family, friends, and supporters of the show. It has been an amazing summer here in the Big Brother house.

Natalie tells me that I must be crazy for wanting to come back for more. LOL.

Baleigh, I love you and please be good for your mom. I know you're starting school [and] you'll make plenty of friends.

Mike Boogie, I don't know why I keep bouncing checks in the Big Brother house.

This ["Watch Your Dubstep"] HOH competition kicked my butt. I still don't have all the feeling back in my left arm. Five hours [in the same position]!

Jason H., thank you for running my social media while I'm gone. I'll be seeing you soon, but, hopefully, not too soon.

This summer has been crazy. There are so many big personalities under one roof. I also want to say that my gameplay has been different this season.

I've been trying to fly under the radar as much as possible and let my social game carry me through [this] half of the game.

I know I told Jeff Schroeder "no showmances" [before entering the BB18 house], but, hey, things happen.

Shout out to the Season 17 cast—Audrey, Austin, Jackie, Jason, Becky, Liz, Julia, and Meg. Playing the game without y'all this year has been different.

I know I haven't been up to my shenanigans lately and there is a reason for that. I almost got put on the block during BB RoadKill [because] Victor hates my pranks!

Texas, South Carolina, and Big Brother Canada—a big shout out to y'all.

I feel like I sleep way more this season compared to last. I figured it will keep me out of some trouble.

To Wichita Falls, Texas, and Sumter, South Carolina, I know you guys are back home rooting for me!

I don't think I'm going to want to win any more HOHs for a while, but who knows. This house is so flip-floppy.

I love and miss everyone! Jason, please make sure you are taking care of Gizmo!

I love reading comments when I get off the show, so please leave messages and comments!

Love, peace, and elbow grease!

Thank you, America, for voting me as "America's Favorite Player" last season!

James
Old 08-04-2016, 07:38 am
Power Updater

Paul's HOH 8/3/16

Yo, yo, yo, everybody. I'm here to talk about all the fun and friendship I've been having as HOH and as a guest in the Big Brother house.

First off, holy guacamole! Never would I have imagined how much an experience can fully encompass and embody your mind. When other Houseguests are around and you're out and about, you rarely have a moment to stop and think for yourself. Not only is everything around you happening so quickly, but you're constantly overloaded with emotions, information, and adrenaline.

Unfortunately, because you're constantly in sensory overload, the only time you can get inside your own head is when you finally close your eyes and try to sleep. (Keyword is "try.")

Let's just say, you don't get much sleep. Everything you do in this house gets viewed under a microscope, so you have to constantly be aware of who you're talking to, what you're doing, for how long, and who's around to see.

Trust me, it's a pain in the ass. The paranoia can definitely get to you in here, but if you spend your days screaming, "Friendship," yelling like a maniac, dressing up as a middle-aged woman, and pranking people left and right, then I think your sanity will remain [in tact].

LOL. Probably not.

Being HOH has its perks, but there's definitely a right time to try and become HOH. Obviously, due to the nature of the competitions, you can't always count on winning at the right time.

But, it's in your best interest to try your hardest when you know you're a potential target—or when there's a target in the house that EVERYONE wants out.

Man, the hardest part of playing this game is missing the outside world. Most things you think you're going to miss, you end up not missing at all. For example, social media, your cell phone, texting, etc. [I've] ever cared. I thought I would, but I don't miss it one bit.

I weirdly just miss my day-to-day routine and the fact that I had control over my routine, as well. I miss waking up, playing with my dogs, getting a nice cappuccino from the cafe down the street, getting some work done for my clothing company, playing some guitar, sitting in traffic, etc.

Never in a million years would I have thought I could miss doing work and sitting in traffic.

I miss my family and friends a lot. I'm itching to know how they're feeling, what they're up to, what they're thinking, etc.

Although I'm surrounded by cameras, microphones and "interesting" Houseguests 24/7, I catch myself feeling really lonely at times.

I painfully miss the compassion, support, feedback, and love from my family and friends. I can't tell you how many times I've read that letter from my parents.

Lastly, I MISS CREATING THINGS.

Your boy is an artist. He creates. Whether it's music, clothes, designs, or ideas, I'm constantly creating and writing in my normal life. Here, I'm stripped away from all of that and it's mentally crippling.

No matter how crazy this house is and how much crazier I feel inside of it, I can truly say I am having the best time of my life in here. We're about to hit the halfway mark and it makes me sad that my experience will shortly come to an end.

Much love and friendship,

Paul
Old 08-21-2016, 12:39 pm
Power Updater

Victor's HOH 8/17/16

Hey BB fans, 

I didn’t think I would be talking to you guys so soon, but you really never know what to expect in the Big Brother house. 

So, as of right now, #TheSittingDucks (me and Paul) are sitting pretty. Through a series of events that happened last week—aka Michelle going on a rampage against Paulie—a lot of information was leaked and cross-referenced, which led to my nomination decision.

I can say now that I feel pretty idiotic and blind to have called Paulie my "ride or die" in last week’s blog, but now I have a chance to fix that.

[It's not because] I heard he wanted to keep Z around in order to have her take a shot at me and Paul; it’s the fact that even within our Executives alliance, he was playing both sides with the intention of getting rid of #TheSittingDucks first.

So, since I'm a competition beast, as I have clearly shown throughout this season, I had no choice but to win the HOH comp following the Double Eviction to secure myself and Paul’s safety.

After said win, Paul came to me with the idea to put Corey and Paulie on the block with the target being Paulie, and I agreed after some discussion because I wanted to backdoor him like he once did me.

I can say that it felt great seeing their faces when their pictures came up on the memory wall.

I was done being a puppet in Paulie’s game and now it was time to give him a run for his money.

The nomination was followed by an earful of questions and excuses to why things happened the way they did, but it fell on deaf ears. I’m straightforward in what I do and they should be grateful I gave them a chance to even play in the Veto comp, because I didn’t get that chance.

I sometimes forget that I was evicted from this house. Paul and I are one heck of a team. I'm not exaggerating when I say he is my social game in this house.

I don’t really discuss game with anyone unless he has done so with them first. That seems pretty risky, but we trust each other to the fullest. If this works out for us the way we want it to this coming week, Final 5 seems more real to me than I would've imagined.

Paul and I have really been underdogs this whole game, knowing very little about the talks people have behind closed doors. I guess that's worked in our favor since nobody can "blow up" our game.

Personally, I've accomplished more in this game than I would've imagined.

After being the third Houseguest evicted, I honestly thought I was going home. Next thing I know, I’m two comp wins into the Battle Back and I just need one more to get back into the house.

Then I was crowned the champion!

At this point, I think it’s great I’m going back into the BB house, but it’s very likely I’ll be quickly evicted. Little did I know, the forces in the house had shifted against Frank, Bridgette, and Da’Vonne, which allowed me to get by seemingly unnoticed.

Next, I win my first HOH and put up two "easier" targets, as I was working with The Executives.

Then, the girls turn on Paulie and I, again, go unnoticed as the HOH. Skip to Paul and me surviving a Double Eviction to then being crowned the HOH this week.

It's been a heck of a ride since I've been back and there’s surely more to come. I could not have made this up if I wanted to.

Again, I cannot stress enough how I miss my friends, family, and the outside world, in general.

I have no idea what's been happening out there since I left two months ago. I think I even forgot the passcode on my phone, which I’m not sure I remember how to use. Driving my stick shift Civic will be a task since it’s been so long since I’ve driven, let alone changed gears.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this summer has been more than I could've ever imagined.

I love being in the Big Brother house and, game aside, I really do love all the gals and guys I've met here.

I really hope they don't resent me or anyone else after this, we can all hang out, and have fun without the paranoia.

LSU, I hope you’re ready for football season as much as I am. I think of tailgating daily and the atmosphere at Death Valley. So pumped to see the Tigers play!

That’s true as well for the Who Dat Nation! I’m excited to see our Saints do something big this season. I hope I’m making Louisiana and Puerto Rico proud.

Shoutout to my two hometowns, Slidell and Jayuya!

Mom, pops, and sis, I love you.

To any fans that I may have out there, I can’t wait to meet you guys after the show and I hope you’re enjoying watching me and #TheSittingDucks in action!
Old 08-25-2016, 08:19 am
Power Updater

Natalie's HOH Blog 8/24/16

Hola Everyone!!

I’ll start off by saying how much I miss my family and my best friend, Lauren! Thank you to my mom, Mercedes, for telling me to take this once-in-a-lifetime chance and opportunity because I’m having an absolute blast living in the Big Brother house!

Steph, I love you so much and hope you’re doing amazing! It’s a blessing to have my family and friends support this big move in my life because it has been a very challenging summer.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but it has turned out to be one of the best summers of my life. I came in with zero knowledge of this game and have learned the game as I've been living in this house.

Not only did I come into this house as a rookie, I came into this house with four veteran players, two siblings of previous game players, super-fans, strategic players, and competition beasts.

I was a little lost puppy who didn't think I would make it to where I am today.

I have to thank James Joseph Huling for taking my hand and helping guide me to where I am today in this game.

I literally thought I had no chance of surviving in this game, so I set out to complete a bucket list of accomplishments: I wanted to make it past the 50-day mark, make it to jury, win HOH, meet Zingbot, and have a showmance—and now here I am.

I’ve checked off my bucket list and now I’m co-HOH with my dearest friend, Michelle!

Being HOH has been more of a stressful responsibility than I anticipated. Not only do you not want to put your friends on the block, you also have to think strategically and take out the biggest threats and targets in the house.

I’m not going to lie: I was extremely honored and super proud of becoming HOH, but I was even more happy when I found out Michelle was going to be co-HOH with me, because it’s a super-stressful position to be in.

I never in a million years thought I would win HOH because the competitions are really difficult, I have the worst memory, and hate math!

My strategy moving forward in this game is to eliminate the biggest competition beasts in this house and will do so by working closely with James and Michelle.

I have put my complete trust in James this season and now I’m starting to get really close with Michelle. I cannot believe I have made it to Final 7 and hope to continue to make big moves in this house. I want to make America proud of the moves I've been making because I've grown a huge love and respect for this game.

Plus, I want to show everyone that someone with little knowledge of the game, terrible memory, and little math skills can learn the game and make it far!

Being co-HOH with Michelle has been really fun. It’s like a slumber party everyday and we get to share makeup and snacks in the penthouse suite!

I can definitely say Michelle is now one of my best friends, especially since Bronte and Bridgette are no longer in the house.

This is both of our first times as HOH and it’s really nice to finally feel 100-percent safe in this game for a few days. But, to be honest, I’ve been worrying about the following week, since I can’t compete in the next HOH competition.

I’m relying on James to win the next HOH competition.

Coming into this show, I didn’t realize how much I would miss the little things in life. We are stuck in this house with complete strangers who end up becoming your best friends.

Honestly, without the amenities of a television, cellphones, electronics, and no contact with the outside world, the only activity we have in this house is socializing with each other.

I miss working out and going for long runs and it has been even more difficult since I've gained so much weight and don’t fit into my clothes anymore!

I have to make sure I stay positive everyday no matter what is going on around me and no matter how stressed and insecure I can get about my body.

This summer has taught me to always be myself, stay humble, and always appreciate every day I'm alive and healthy because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I want to make the best experience of my life.

I didn’t come into this game expecting to win or sabotage people, I came into this game to do my best, meet new friends, and always lift people’s spirits up.

It would be a life-changing experience to win this game, but it would feel even better making it far, knowing I played the game with a good heart.

Being in this house, I've been able to learn this game and pushed myself past my limits. I will continue to play this game giving it my all because I feel really lucky I am here!

P.S. I miss you, Bronte. Love you chica and can’t wait to see you after the show! And, mom, tell abuelita Gladys and the whole family I love them!!

Adios y muchos besos!
Natalie
Old 09-07-2016, 09:43 am
Power Updater

Nicole's HOH Blog 8/31/16

Hey,

It’s Nicole! Wowza! Fun fact: I thought I was coming back to summer camp, [but] this is not summer camp.

First, I want to thank all of my supporters for everything and shout out all the people who love this game as much as I do. Also, thank you for the super safety suit! I freakin' loved it and now I can hold the record for something in the game.

Holy cow, I'm HOH! It only took me 70 days to win another comp, but, hey, everything happens for a reason.

So, right now, let’s talk some game.

Corey and I have been working our butts off this season to stay out of any drama. Unfortunately, sometimes the drama still finds its way to us, but we are pretty good at deflecting it.

Our game plan, as of now, is to be cool, calm, collected, and remain in the middle. I have no intention of going anywhere any time soon.

Mom, Dad, and Jessie—I love and miss you guys so much! Thank you for the nice letter and I love looking at pictures of you three every day. It makes me miss you guys 10,000,000x more.

Mom, I really miss my best friend and please don't stress. No matter what's going on out there, I will be okay. Please don't work too hard, take a break, and do something really fun.

That statement goes for all three of you.

Dad, I miss you so much. I'm always talking about you and telling funny stories about you. I love you.

Jesse, I wanna cry, I miss you so much.

I know I thought you were a neat freak and that you are a difficult roommate sometimes because you like things so clean, but living with Vic has shown me you are not that bad.

Don't worry. He yells at me about cleaning, just like you do. I promise to never complain about you again. Love you, Jes.

Mariah, I miss you, of course! Vic is always talking about you. Apparently me, you, Corey, and Vic are going on a vacay after this.

Looks like we are going to have to do the one thing we are not that fond of—work out. Haha.

I hope you are having a great summer. Love you.

Kaylee, I miss you and love you. I hope you are taking over my duties at home and cuddling the crap out of my pups.

To all my friends and family, I love and miss you guys. It’s crunch time in here. Every move counts.

Michelle is my target because, if she had it her way, I would be out of this house next and she would 1,000-percent sit me up next to Corey, which is my worst nightmare.

I don’t know anyone else in here that would make that move right now; therefore, she is the most dangerous.

I’m just going to pray a lot this week and try not to worry.

My summer has been way better than I could have asked for. I’m so grateful. I am very thankful for Corey being in this house. He helps me so much and is such a great person.

I, literally, didn’t know people like him existed.

Thank you for all of the love and support! I am forever grateful for this experience. This game is my favorite.

I am trying to make it to the end and win this thing the best way I know how. Could you imagine if I made it to Final 2?

A girl can dream, right?!

Love you all,

Team Coconuts
Old 09-08-2016, 11:29 am
Power Updater

Victor's HOH Blog 9/8/16

It's like a ghost is writing this blog.

Who would have thought that after being evicted on Day 23 and then again on Day 72 that the Puerto Rican Sensation—or as Zingbot would say, "El Douchbago"—would be back in the Big Brother house.

Then, to make things even better, I escape eviction and become HOH for a third time.

You cannot script this and I can tell you that Paul and I (aka #TheSittingDucks) are stoked. Just a few weeks ago, we were sitting on the block together, which goes without saying is the worst-possible scenario in this game.

I was told I was a "pawn" and then left on a "mistake." I wasn't buying what Natalie was selling. She and James wanted either Paul or I out and they were successful: I left.

The only problem with the plan to backstab the people they were working with was that Victor is un-evict-able.

You cannot get rid of me. I have nine lives in this game and I made Nat and James' worst nightmare become a reality and it felt so good.

Their whole reasoning for evicting me was to separate Paul and I because we are the strongest players in the house.

What happened was they pissed off the strongest players in the house and, upon my return, we aligned ourselves with the other strongest players in the house, Corey and Nicole.

You might as well call me "Karma."

Now, I’m part of an alliance that I actually trust called #TheFinal4.

We've been executing plans flawlessly these past couple weeks. Nicole won HOH and Veto and we evicted Michelle.

To be completely honest with you guys, I never anticipated getting this far in the game. I can tell you for certain that none of us did.

Not to say we weren’t optimistic, but with 16 people to start off the season and a new twist at every corner, it’s hard to imagine getting down to the Final 6, soon to be Final 5.

I could not have picked a better group of people to have aligned myself with at this juncture, and I wish we would have done it sooner, but the dynamics of the house and the game did not make that possible.

Paul has always and will always be my ride-or-die.

As of late, we have been spending just about every second of the day together, due to the fact that the other four houseguests are couples. It’s pretty funny, to be honest.

We bicker more than the other couples, but never get mad at each other.

What I also find super interesting is that we only want friendship—as Paul would say—from each other and that alone has kept us loyal to one another. I think that’s what has brought us so far in this game.

I don’t need to cuddle Paul or whisper sweet nothings in his ears for him to be loyal to me, which would be super creepy.

I just need to be an honest and loyal friend. Having said that, to Paul’s family, I’m sorry you have to deal with him every day.

I have to tell him to do the dishes and it’s always an argument.

He leaves his clothes thrown on the floor in my room and thinks that's okay. I cannot do anything in this house without Paul having to chime in on how I’m doing it wrong.

Needless to say, he’s like a little annoying brother, but I love him to death. I cannot not wait to meet his mom, dad, and sister.

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole: I cannot say how much I adore this girl.

She is so sweet and so innocent, it’s hard not to mess with her every waking hour of the day. She is hilarious without even trying.

You push her buttons enough and she turns on the sass with her head bob and all. Please, nobody throw a head of lettuce at her. I’ve made that joke so much, she is nervous someone will toss one at her.

I really want to go to Ubly, Michigan, meet her family and all 800 residents.

Her mom and dad look like they never age and, from what I understand, I would get along really well with them and her brother.

Watch out, Ubly, I’ll be heading that way soon enough.

Last but not least, Corey.

I am seriously excited to drive to Dallas and head to the Trophy Room. The stories he has told me about nights in Dallas have got me excited to make that trip.

Dillon and Charlie seem like a blast and their house is always full of people and something to do. For those of you who are wondering what type of guy Corey is, the dude is super chill. I cannot describe him any better.

If you want to play pool, he’ll play. If you want to eat, he’ll cook. If you want to chill, he’ll chill.

He is just a down to earth guy and very mellow. Every once in awhile, he’ll get a burst of energy and do something out of character, which is pretty funny to see, but overall very chill.

As always, I’m missing home.

New Orleans, I cannot wait to come back to you. I miss those late nights in the city with the boys partying until early morning.

LSU, you better believe I’m coming to you. I miss tailgating and the sound of Death Valley on game day.

Most of all, I miss my family. It’s been about three months since I’ve had a conversation with them.

Seeing the video message from my parents last Thursday was bittersweet. I loved seeing them, but it reminded me how much I miss them.

I just need to stay focused with my eye on the target, as my father would say.

We are in the home stretch in this game and this house is really empty. I can almost taste the $500k. At this point, there is no room for error.

Y mi gente de Puerto Rico y Latinos del mundo, te quiero y sigo representando, translated to: And my people from Puerto Rico and Latinos around the world, I love you and I’ll keep representing Jayuya, Puerto Rico.

I cannot wait to visit my hometown and see my grandmas. It has been about two years now and I miss you more then ever.