Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 21 live feed updates

Big Brother 21 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:42 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Friday 6/28/19

TWIST: Camp Director will have to be nominated by the HG.

Camp Director has to chose 4 people That will be BANISHED from the house

The 4 HG's must go head to head to battle to stay in the game.

ONE will be out of the game even before the 1st eviction

Jackson banished Cliff Kemi Jessica and David

Cliff, Kemi and Jessica all found their way back to Camp BB

**Julie"David is out of the game BUT you haven't seen the last of him"

Christie won HOH

Christie nominated Cliff and Kathryn to be on the block

TWIST # 2 Whacktivity is in play (TBD what it is)

POV Players Christie, Kathryn Cliff, Jack, Nicole, Sam & Tommy Hosting

Correction Kaycee Clark hosted the POV

Sam won POV Food Fight
Old 06-28-2019, 06:59 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 6/28/19

What to know

Tommy and Christie are working together and each are working on the other side of the house.

Jack Jackson Christie Nicole Analyse and Holly are in an alliance.

Jack Jackson and Tommy are in an alliance

Christie Analyse Holly Nicole Jessica Kathryn are " working together"

Ovi has been irritating some of the HG's particular the women by unwanted massages but the guys have tried to tell him to back it off kindly.

Sam intends to use the veto on Cliff

Christie's orginal plan with the alliance was to nominate Kemi as the replacement nominee and everyone agreed they'd vote her out. HOWEVER last night Christie Holly Analyse have mentioned how " THIS IS NOT THE JACK AND JACKSON SHOW" and since Jackson is safe from winning the Camp Director twist. Jackson could be a renom. The girls all have mentioned on how Jack is working all the girls.

Several of the guys have mentioned how Jackson and Christie might become " A THING". Christie does not want that type of target on her back and the only way to get that target off her back is to get Jackson out.

Kemi only became a target when she happened to name who is working together in front of bella who brought that back to Jack and Jackson whom she has a 3 person alliance with.

Christie might have the votes to get Jackson out if she plays her cards right but that is a lot of blood on her hands especially if there is a battle back of some sorts which we know Julie mentioned at the end of the premiere night show #2.

Christie would have to secure Analyse, Holly, Kemi, Nicole, Cliff, Ovi, Tommy and Jackson would be evicted over Kathryn. It's a sticky move but if Christie pulls this off the only one that would really be gunning for her is Jack if he wins HOH next.

Jackson spent the night consoling Kathyrn who feels she will be evicted even though he told her repeatedly that she was going to be ok.

Kemi is beginning got get the feeling she may be a renom.

Holly is already sick of everyone since they have nothing interesting to talk about.

Everyone else seems to be either having a meltdown, missing their families or empathy crying.

Still no animosity outwardly spoken of so everyone is still kumbaya in the house to each other's face.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:02 am
Power Updater

All HG's are sleeping
Old 06-28-2019, 07:12 am
Power Updater

Welcome everyone to Hamsterwatch Forum!

As always I will be posting a brief update on the start of each day before I transcribe REAL TIME updates daily!

If something goes down in the house and I missed it while sleeping or doing "real life things" I will post the information in the FLASHBACK THREAD which you can find HERE

And if time avails me, I will back post the happenings in the thread of the day it took place.

Getting your LIVE FEEDS here at Hamsterwatch Forum will help keep me updating all summer! Click HERE to sign up!

Adblocker must be turned off to sign up

As the season goes on if you appreciate the updates and want to show your gratitude you may do so by donating/tipping the updater aka ME!

How to donate Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you to those of you who have ALWAYS donated and showed your support! It is always greatly appreciated!

Here's to a new season of newbies! Hope you enjoy the updates!
Old 06-28-2019, 07:55 am
Power Updater

Cliff is up, making coffee and making something to eat
Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 am
Power Updater

Cliff having breakfast while studying the memory wall

Old 06-28-2019, 08:20 am
Power Updater

Feeds 3/4 7:44am BBT Cliff talking to us live feeders with Orwell

Cliff I got a zero yesterday in POV.. sam is saying he will use the veto on me. i wont trust anything that anyone says till my name is called. i've seen too many of these shows. to know better. Seems like sunday's live eviction show. so that is a lot of time.. I told kat not to say anything to anyone but the 1st eviction might not be till next wednesday.. it's a long time in the house between when David went home and when the next eviction is.

If i could survive this eviction coming up. i think everyone likes me and is getting along with me. of course they could be in the Dr saying other things. i think ive done enough to get passed the OLD GUY in the house.

The only one that i haven't talked a lot to isjess. and we have similar things. she is a plus size and may not feel that she is getting along with others as much as she'd like to.

Cliff I cant coast.. i dont want to float. it's a matter of when the groups break up. it's only a matter of days till you see lines when they are drawn 1 I think i can see where everyone is then i can chose.. well maybe that is a floater.. but i wont stay a floater for long.. and then maybe make some hard calls and cut some people loose

If im playing the game well or not im having a fun time.. Everything Ive seen is from y'all's angle.. being here it's amazing. i keep forgetting about the camera's and mics..

If i play the game the way i want to and p;lay the whole deal it's a drop in the bucket

I think everyone is not trying to play the game hard and not make the unpopular cuts.. I've got some things that I'd like to do if i get hoh.. there are easy choices and harder choices that are bigger power plays. there are people that i think that are playing the game really well. and it's still too early to be thinking of being HOH and making those cuts.

Old 06-28-2019, 08:27 am
Power Updater

Cliff the way these people are staying up. i want to stay up. i'm getting so tired trying to listen in and stay up. there are too many room and too many conversations.. so i try to find the room where there are the most people.. and i always feel good with Christie in the room. she seems to be the lynch pin with everyone maybe it's just cause she is in power.

It;s tough to talk game. just as im ready to talk kemi or ovi or someone else who is not relevant to tht conversation come in.. they come in to see what is going on and that is what i find myself doing. and they want to make sure that you arent talking about them. i wonder what it's going to be like in a few weeks.

everyone is friendly. i hope that i can still be friends with everyone when this is over. i hope everyone is feeling like that.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:32 am
Power Updater

Cliff: I feel that we as a cast didnt have that division that they have started off with like last year. we dont have that in here. I know that people might have thought that those that came back after being banished would be chapped at jackson but that isnt the case. I havent forgotten that he did it it makes an easy excuse to put him up if i need too along with christie.. . it's hard i look at the memory board.. there isnt anyone. but maybe kemi, she rubs people the wrong way. she has some people upset. Ovi, i think he's trying too hard in the social part and coming off awkward.. and i hate it i have to distance myself. it's hard i caught others making fun of him and i had to go along with it. it's hard.. it's like HS and being with the IN GROUP. and i feel bad. he's just doing things that are rubbing people the wrong way.

Im going to try and avoid being in here when they do things like that and down the line in a few weeks you might look at me and call me a hypocrite. i keep thinking of piggy and Lord of the flies.
Old 06-28-2019, 11:35 am
Power Updater

Tommy: there were struggles growing up being gay. and i think it's important to acknowledge it. and feeds flip away from tommy

Old 06-28-2019, 11:38 am
Power Updater

Bella and nicole talking while playing checkers

bella: how do you feel about noms?

Nicole: well the house wants what the house wants.. so i guess im fine.

Bella I dont want a target on my back later.. it doesnt make sense for him to get out kat. it just sucks. Because she didn't win the power so she doesnt get to take someone down

Old 06-28-2019, 12:00 pm
Power Updater

Christie someone told me that eviction might not be till wed. and if so that is crazy. how do you feel?

tommy: good everyone was crying yesterday.. it was a good check for everyone

Christie: i wnat to be more social with the other side of the house

tommy: I want to be more social with our side of the hous.e it's weird that we both got a vobe about jack

christie: yeah.. even the girls talked about it.. they said that when they get down to 8 they want to get him out. he's playing the game so well

tommy: I dont think so. everyone is onto him..

Christie: Even the way he flips his hair.. and I want to have a talk to him but we can string him a long.. and I feel i need to tell him that i dont want a target on my back.. like it's cool that he flirts with the girls. I dont care.. and him saying lets work on the 5.. like just work on our 3.. and that makes me think he's saying that to everyone else.

Tommy: I think that i want to keep him around to work with him.. you just ahve to talk to him

Christie: yeah.. I just dont want people to think that me and jack are working together.

tommy I was with bella and nick all night. i wanted to get closer to them. Nick is so worried about him and bella being a target. and Im like why worry about that.. I dont think bella wants to be tied to nick

Tommy and just so you know there might be a time like last night, that i might not back you up some times.

Christie OH i get it yeah

Old 06-28-2019, 12:04 pm
Power Updater

Tommy there has tio be something with him. that he has no one outside of here

Christie: yeah like why doesnt he have a release from him like no one.. and then not even ex g/f like maybe he's a villain.. but a really good flirty villain but he's like that cuz he's not in control. so I will let him think that in times.. i just don't want to kiss his ass!

Christie: Im glad that we are on the same page..

Tommy: yeah

Christie: yeah so im going to have to suck his ass. like i have to be subtle and not like : get your fucking arms off me"
Old 06-28-2019, 12:07 pm
Power Updater

tommy Im really good with bella

Christie: yeah we started off strong.. but then she backed off a bit.. she's mysterious in this game.. and i like that

Tommy: she reminded me of nicolette..
Old 06-28-2019, 02:16 pm
Power Updater

IM taking a break while the HG's ae sunning
Old 06-28-2019, 04:32 pm
Power Updater

Everyone still sunning.

Kemi just got back in the pool

Tommy loves Staten Island and doesnt think he will ever move away from there

Old 06-28-2019, 05:10 pm
Power Updater

Kemi nicole and bella

kemi yuou think jess is close with sis?

Bella i think she is close with kat. I think we all ahve had one on one's wioth most people

kemi I havnet talked to jack alone. i should ahve when he was in here and i dont know why. Do you think that sma will use the veto?

Bella who would he take down?

kemi cliff? Im a paraniod person and i feel like im going to go on the block.. but im close to you 2 i wouldn't want them to know that..

bella if cliff lkeeps coming in and out we'll make like we are talking bout the power

Bella i think the game will get difficult when it's down to HOH 4, 5 and 6

kemi I feel that there is clearly a group in the house so if someone else outside the group wins they can shake up that group.

Bella I think that jack/christie are really close

Kemi she stressed to me that there is no me and jack

bella that's the same thing that kat would say about her and jackson.

Bella i would like something more to happen

kemi i would like cliff to win hho he would put up michie and christie. and i said why not jack and jackson.. and he said that michie put him up.. and put him up but that chrisite is the chain with holly sis and them

Old 06-28-2019, 05:54 pm
Power Updater

all feeds back on kemi bella nicole and tommy in the pool.

Old 06-28-2019, 05:57 pm
Power Updater

Feeds split christie nickie analyse

christie there will be 2 powers in play next week.. sam him and tommy will be in is.

Sam im planning to win the chaos.

Christie: I love cliff but he cant win the next HOH
Old 06-28-2019, 06:41 pm
Power Updater

HG's still doing laundry

Jackson making meatballs