Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 22 All-Stars cast and house

Big Brother 22 All-Stars cast and house Cast bios, photos, interviews, social media and assorted links

Old 08-05-2020, 08:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Nicole Anthony

Nicole Anthony
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Current city: Long Island, New York

Previous season: Big Brother 21. Nicole placed third and was voted America's Favorite
Houseguest for her season.

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, empathetic, and conscientious.

Favorite activities: Podcasting: doing shows and conducting interviews (especially of fellow
reality television stars) with my friend/co-host, Eric, going on adventures (to new places, to try
new things, etc.), listening (and singing and dancing) to music, reading, drawing (with colored
pencils), crafting, playing video games, and watching reality television, especially Big Brother!

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I want vindication! Last time, Michie got my confetti, and this time it is mine. I want it. I want to
make it all the way to finale night again, especially since I like to see everything I do through to
its completion; I want the title of Big Brother winner; I want the prize money to really change
my sisters' and my lives (i.e., move-out of my parents' house, get a car, get my own studio
equipment for Eric and my podcast and shows, and start my life as an independent individual).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Honestly, having gone through it once before, I know the most difficult part is going to be
missing my family. Additionally, I know it is going to be extremely difficult for me to be away
from my friend/co-host, Eric, because he and I are together for hours upon hours each and every
day both working and hanging out. Also, because I just lived in the Big Brother house last
summer, and just moved out under a year ago, I think it is going to be "different" living with a
group of people who are not my Big Brother 21 cast.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
As a fan, my favorite Big Brother cast member has always been Paul Abrahamian. I loved his
quick-witted comebacks and sense of humor, as well as his straightforward, unapologetic nature,
especially in the diary room. As a player, my favorite will always be Cliff Hogg. Driven,
determined, and so smart and strong, Cliff played the game with immense skill (and heart) and
taught me to NEVER give up... EVER!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game is to rely heavily on my social game and on being
underestimated. I know that I am kind, loyal, and empathetic, so I am going to utilize that to be a
listening ear and "a number" for others. I am hoping to be "in good" with each pair, trio, group,
etc. that I observe in the house so that they will all want to keep me around. Hopefully, as the
game progresses, people will go after each other as the "bigger fish," which will allow me to
become higher on each person's totem pole. Of course, I plan on winning competitions and
making the moves that will most benefit my game and put me in a good position moving
forward, but I know my strongest asset is how well I treat, and interact with, others.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
Last time I played, this was my strategy, but too soon into the season I opened my mouth about a
large group alliance despite being in a decent spot with each pair within that alliance, which got
me into some trouble. This time, I know to lay lower in the beginning so as not to draw too much
attention to myself. Additionally, last time I played, I was not as comfortable entering
competitions. Now that I do have competition wins under my belt, I feel comfortable going into
the house, winning competitions early if I can and making the moves that will benefit my game
the most. Also, last time, I was not always the most comfortable when it came to entering rooms
wherein others were speaking and involving myself in their conversations. This time, I plan on
doing that a lot more and not shying away from it.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
Since last time I was on the show, I have become far more comfortable. More comfortable within
myself; more comfortable engaging in conversations with others; more comfortable speaking-up
for myself; more comfortable giving my all during competitions; and more comfortable
admitting that I WANT that confetti at the end!

My life's motto is…
"In a field of horses, be a unicorn."

What would you take into the house and why?
-A journal equipped with the stickers of me, my co-host, and our shows. From a game
perspective, it would obviously be amazing to take notes on the days, competitions, etc. But,
from a personal perspective, I would love to chronicle my journey. For instance, it would be
really interesting to write a sentence to describe how I am feeling each day and then look back at
all of it post-season.
-A writing utensil. To write in said journal, of course!
-Pictures of my family, pets, and friends that I can keep in my journal when I need a boost of
confidence, a push to keep moving forward, and a reminder of who else I am playing (and
winning) for!

Fun facts about yourself:
-I love being barefoot. It is rare to see me wearing socks and/or shoes, especially outside.
-I love adventures. I love trying new things; traveling to new places; trying new foods and
beverages; having new experiences; and meeting new people/friends.
-I still do not like birds. In fact, I think I dislike them more than ever.
-Since moving out of the Big Brother house last season, I am now on social media (Instagram,
Twitter, TikTok, etc.) and loving it!
-I have not returned to the preschool since moving out of the Big Brother house last season.
Instead, I found what I truly believe to be my niche: podcasting and doing shows with my
friend/co-host, Eric.
-I am currently single and looking forward to moving out of my parents' house and starting my
life as an independent woman.
-I am the future winner of Big Brother 22!

Last edited by UgotBronx; 08-05-2020 at 09:08 pm.