Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 19 cast and house

Big Brother 19 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, social media and assorted links

Old 06-19-2017, 03:40 am
Power Updater

Default Ramses Soto

Twitter (BB)
Twitter (personal)
Instagram
Facebook

All Access interview (video)
The Hollywood Reporter interview
KFROG interview (audio)
KFROG interview (video)
ET Canada extended interview (video)

Ramses Soto

Hometown: Grand Rapids, MI
Current city: Grand Rapids, MI

Three adjectives that describe you: Friendly, quirky, and energetic.

Favorite activities: I am very creative and love to create art. That's why I love to do cosplay. Cosplay allows me to be artistic and a nerd, at the same time, because I'm designing and creating a costume or prop out of unconventional materials.

I also sew some wearable artwork pieces for a local photographer and modeling agency. They use my art pieces for editorial photo shoots.

I love to read comics. I like to do face masks and drink wine while watching Netflix or Big Brother.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Not knowing what is going on or knowing the deals/alliances that are out there.

I don't want to get paranoid but, as a superfan, I know if I'm ever paranoid, I have to snap out of it because that's what gets people evicted.

Also, I'll miss my family and I'll hate not knowing what they thought about my game play in the house.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
DAN FREAKING GHEESLING from Seasons 10 and 14! Seriously though, how does one go from being 100-percent the person who's getting voted off, to making it to Final 2?

He's a great strategist and amazing manipulator. I look up to him so much when it comes to Big Brother.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes! The base of my strategy will be my social game, which I don't really think I need to worry about too much because, for some reason, people automatically like me as soon as they meet me.

I will use my young looks and fun personality as a shield for whenever I need to make a strong strategic game move. No one will expect me to be a strong minded and strategic player.

I also plan on having one person that I absolutely trust and will make sure we each fall on opposite sides of the house. This person will be someone I can see having a good social game that will get them far, but not enough to get them jury votes. This will be an absolute secret alliance. We will keep each other updated on what's happening on our sides of the house.

On my side of the house, I will also have a very strong ally. This person will be the second-strongest physical player on my side. That way, they'll be a bigger target than me.

During the Final 4 week, I will win HOH so that I am guaranteed a spot in the Final 3. No one will expect me to win final HOH because they never expected me to be a physical threat. No one needs to know my competition strength until this point in the game.

Once I make it to the finale, one of those friends will win HOH, which will keep me safe.

My life's motto is… Be spontaneous, take risks, laugh, and respect others.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My kangaroo onesie pajamas because they are super-comfortable and it has a pouch on the front that's very convenient for carrying things around
- My phone because I'm a Millennial and can't live without it
- A video of the episode when Dan Gheesling did his funeral in Season 14, so that every time I feel like I can't get myself out of a situation, I can watch the video and tell myself that I'm here to play the game and be a legend like him.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I'm not black, I'm Dominican
- I grew up in the Dominican Republic and lived there for about 10 years
- I just recently came out as gay to my older brother
- When I poke my cheek my lip twitches

Source: CBS.com
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 06-23-2017 at 05:18 pm.