Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 20 live feed updates

Big Brother 20 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:10 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/15/18

Sma up to HOH to talk to scottie: i wanted to amke sure that you are ok. and i didnt purposely not talk to you. it's just to protect the both of us. we need to ahve a code word that we can use that you can say so we can talk . and last night when i came up here i ws going to talk aobut whatever is going on.. when i saw haleigh was with you i walked out. and again everyone is around you and

scottie; they are worried aobut me using teh veto. im nto using it. they cant be together. we dont ahve a chance.

sam: everyone is going to keep doing it. over thinking, trying to be 10 steps ahesad.. unless someone is going to throw something crazy thing

sam; i want o know if im going up?

Scottie: i dint want to put you up . that is why i won this..

Sam hugs scottie

Scottie i hated that so much

Sam: you did so good and im so proud of you..

Scottie; that was extra motivation..

Sam: y9u are keeping them the same.

scottie; unbless the power is used

sam: i don't know anything about it.. so has anyone said anything about me

scottie; only that you have the power. that is the only time that your name came up.

awkward silence

Old 07-15-2018, 07:15 pm
Power Updater

Scottie: kaitlyn is geeking ot thinking taht im going to use it and pout her up. and that is only cuz brett is in her ear.. she is close to ttyler brett and fessy.. she put me up as a pawn and she didnt think i was a comp beast.. and now she is frekling out.. and unless brett takes himself off with power. that is the only way she goes up.

Sam if brett has the power he can take himself off and put me up..

scottie you think that he could do that? why?

Sam: he would think that im a mercy kill

Scottie; that would be a crazy power

Sam: identity Theft

Scottie that is too much power to give to one person

Sam: io think you have it

Scottie I dont
Old 07-15-2018, 07:18 pm
Power Updater

Sam can i have a meeting with brett in your room with out you?

Scottie Ok

Scottie just know i trust you as much as anyone in this house

Sam: no trust me more.. i love all them but i trust you more.. and tyler and kaycee and angele

Sdcottie yeah

Sam: ok can you get brett

Scottie: he's a smooth talker so be careful

Sam; im the smooth talker. im sweet smooth taking ..
Old 07-15-2018, 07:33 pm
Power Updater

Sam you need to tell me the truth. don't charm me. im a fucking stonewall

Brett my plan was talking to scottie to use the veto so i can stay

Sam; how come kaitlyn is campaigning for you to stay? does she have one of the power apps

brett: i have no idea.. i promise yo. i swear to god no i do not know if she has the app, hinted at the app, and I do not have the app.

Sam: the gernal concenus si that you will ahve teh votes to stay wieht out doing anything wierd

Brett; im heairng that kaitlyn is cmapianging ot get me out and im not in a position of power to fin=d anything out. she tells me that she is got my back and JC told me that kaitlyn wants me out

Sam: JC told me too and i think that is part of soemthing.. it's the stupid thing to do. over complicating things the same why they explain teh game rules to you for 45 mins and over complicate it

Sam: be honest and open with me. do y9ouo have it

Brett; i do not

Sam: does kaitlyn have it

Sam; so the conversations that we have had and our very small relationship.. me as a person do you think that im somone that you would work with .. and move forward.

Brett: we have talked about it.. zyou are a sincere person. you ar a likable person and you are nice and you cook and clean for evyone.. and i wouldnt be up talkking to you till 5 in the moprning. i think youa re a great person

Sam: If i dont win teh big tool , money is just a tool. i dont care if you ahve money or come from money.. I want someone to win who is a good person. genuine person. my new motivation is to be here to be happy and proved a stasble eneviorment and move tah groupo to the end of it.. and im seeing now that there is a way for me to play. so i want someone to win that i like or i win

Sam: i like you.. and i feel that you come from an affluent family and you ahave done things and seen stuff. and i think that you are intelligent and i think that you can do great things with the tool if you get it.. you know i dont want to see someone to win and pick up a nasty drug habit.. you know money and you know how to use it.. you and i are teh same.. i grew up without ari conditioning but i bought every car i opwn with cash.. i ahve blue chip stocks and i am not stressed.. we are connecting that way.. money is a tool it's not going to change your life or make you happy.. from your perspective that you have been who you are with money.. and i dont know if you were there with out. i have. i did that just to prove myself something

brett: i have.. i went to school and i was homeless didnt have a place to live

Sam: i feel motivated to say.. for myself and the the group of people that are ding good and being up there.. that being said.. i know that kaitlyn is from. some kinda wealth. her story is from some sort of grandma.. and you dont go to music school and then wake up adn do meditation. i think thee was more to that. i see he looking at it from i know what money is like and it wont change me.. and i think that angeal had also a pretty steady raising.. tyler and kaycee are in the middle and i love them dearly.. and rachel i thin weas on the wrong side of the tracks and figured it out and i dont know about that .. im just guess. and winston i think he was in the middle and figured it out. i don't know winston at all. angie is a grown woman who is a family and you saw a who nother facet with her life and you saw that you remember?

Brett: i dont

Sam: i dont see her the way i did. i cant turn off hw i feel about what she went through. jC i think middle of the road too. haleigh is a baby., comes from cattle ranch. i think she is great and hasnt had much of a chance to figure out.. i think that is everyone .. and i like scotrtie and i think he will be fantastic he can do anything

sam all; that being said
Old 07-15-2018, 07:44 pm
Power Updater

Sam: im thinking that winston ws with you and that now you are a scapegoat.. i think you are shrewd enough to see that you had a partnership with yo. sop what did he provide for you

Brett: early in teh game you dont have any game play to go off of. i just try to be me and the most likable guy

sam: i feel they are all saying this oen said that and lied about this.. adn said that.. and i dont care about taht. i only worry about waking up and going to bed..

sam: you made teh comnt that scottie was being short sided.. but i think that moving forwward.. that we should be part of the same grou.. and i need to make sure taht i woujdlnt be a mercy kill. i dont ant to be on the block for a 2nd time

Brett: i know youa re not a quiter

Sam: i ahve decieed to dig my heels in now and fight.. and espeically when i feel taht someone is useless.

brett: i couldnt agree more

sam; i got upset.. when scottie sayid that kaitlyn was campainging to keepo you adn then i heard others they want you out

brett: i dont kow t. i dont get to talk to him.. i know taht teh sharks are all around him and ciorcling him

sam; i hate that

brett: i think that we are both coming to the same concclusion

Sam; you are charming and you are a salesman and you're laying out facts.. so you need to find a way to touch scottie's heart and the same with everyone in teh house. but right now you are coming off as a shark to others.. i like you.. i see brett how he talks with teh stars in his eyes.. and i think you should do that..

sam: i think you're going to stay. and i think that we should agree to work with the same goals. and together.. and i just need you to tell me and i will tell you.. if something is going to change. i can only be in charge of myself. and im telling you right now you want to be part of my team

brett: i do want to be part of yoru team

Sam; so it's very important that you tell me if anything is going to change..

sam: i dont know how to do goon talk.. winston freaked me out. he was grining reallly big. and maybe he was excited.. and imm ok.. but it;'s nto a big part of me.. and it's very important.. there is nothing that you need to worry about. im not listening to anybody.. and im not in cahoots with anyone.. i may as well be the refrigerator.. i like 4 people.. 5ish.. over the others..

sam: you need to tell me if anything is going to change

brett: YAEH

sam: you have to promise.. and ell me immediately.. and if you chose to tell people about this.. that is your free will. and im hoping you don't it's in your best interest.. and you just tell me if things changed

brett yeah

Sam yeah can you send up angie and haleigh?

brett; yeah.. thanks sam

Old 07-15-2018, 07:50 pm
Power Updater

Sam to angie and haleigh: i got freaked out that i was going to get backdoored
'
Angie : what!?

Sam: just listen. i got freaked out.. and i talked about missing home and stuff.. but i want to be here and i got really freaked out about cottie using the veto. and i love scottie

haleigh: he would never do that

Sam: scottie told me they were staying teh same. no plans on putting me up.. so im like good.

Angie: we thought taht he hs the power and that was what was preventing someone from putting him up when i spoek eot scottie he said lets epose the ower and i ws liek alright my man lets do it (she is exhagerating that never happened)

Angie: do you ahe ethe powr

same: no.. i was like you wouldn't put me up and do a mercy killing? I am enjoying being here
angie: you are doing a great job

Sam; my new motivation is to move the group of people that are deserving and that have a good head on their shoulders and including myself i move them in the right direction.. if i win great.. i have a big tool that i can do good things for myself.. if not me and someone else. that will do good with the tool

s kaitlyn dn fessy up in the hoh

kaitlyn: you want me to go..

Angie: sam is freaking out. can i give the abridged version? she is a person now an is paranoid like we are

Sam; i talk about how i miss this and miss this and im what if people think i dont want to be here and they're like they will send me home. and im like scottie likes me he wouldn't do that..
Old 07-15-2018, 07:51 pm
Power Updater

Brett to tyler on feeeds 3.4

tyler: kaitlyn came to me saying that she thinks peope are wanting to backddoor her.. she said she wants to keep you now but she was freaking out when she said it. but she is so hot and cold

brett: she will flip on a dime..
Old 07-15-2018, 07:54 pm
Power Updater

tyler i want you to stay

brett: im feeling like shit is going to pop off

tyler: i want to go up there and se what is going on

brett: we will never have control of anything .. we just have the illusion of control and when they dont have that they freak out.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:59 pm
Power Updater

Sam grabs tyler to talk.

rachel walks thru after her shower.

Sam has guilty all over her face lol
Old 07-15-2018, 08:02 pm
Power Updater

Sam: i got nervous that brett has a power and send me home on a mercy killing.

tyler; you cant go

Sam; i know but no one else knows that.. and kaitlyn is campaigning to not keep him

tyler; she just came to us and said she is keping him

sam: i think that brett has it .. so they know i have it and they are going to flush it.. one of them is identity theft.. remember.. what if kaitlyn has that one?

Sam: i asked scottie if he was going to swap me out and he said no.. and i anted to make sure that he didn't have haleigh /kaitlyn get in his head to do something crazy.. and then i talke dot brett and asked him about having the power and then is adi that i wanted to be here

tyler: you have to relax
Old 07-15-2018, 08:05 pm
Power Updater

Thank you for being patient with the forum.
We are still having difficulty uploading pictures to the forum.
We're using a temporary solution till it's fixed completely.
Thank you all for hanging in there with us!

Welcome to Hamsterwatch Forum!!

Getting your subscription to the CBS ALL ACCESS LIVE FEEDS here helps keep the forum running!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Your donations make it possible for me to pay for my service provider increase bandwidth package so I can keep bringing you updates all through the season.

Please go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!
Old 07-15-2018, 08:12 pm
Power Updater

almost 10 mins of fishies
Old 07-15-2018, 08:25 pm
Power Updater

Feeds back everyone inside except brett and winston who are playing pool

kaycee angela and tyler in the kitchen

Brett: i dont know what to say .. or everyone is terrified adn doesnt ant to expose it

brett: i cant believe he said that right to her face

winston: so much for their alliance
Old 07-15-2018, 08:37 pm
Power Updater

Scottie to kaitlyn: i never said you weeer going up. i said only if he has the power

kaitlyn: fessy was right there

kaitlyn; you said i only had to be worried if there was a power. you dont have to actual say that you are putting me up. you made it clear

scottie i said it to angeal rachel kayceee

kaitlyn: im allowed to be upset

Scottie and no you are not allowed to say i said that.. you are taking my bluntness the wrong way.

kaitlyn; im allowed to be upset

cottie yeah just cant say that i told you that i was putting you up

kaitlyn and i didnt get a chance to talk to y8ou people were all in your room

scottie i wasn't in the room for over 1/2 hr

kaitlyn: i didnt know that

scottie; Alright..

scottie leaves

Old 07-15-2018, 08:39 pm
Power Updater

Scottie talking angela what happened

Scottie; fun fun game.. now to find the people she told it to.

Angeal; you think it was disrespect of wh she told it to?

Scottie : no. jst the ones she told.

Angela: it's stressful being hoh

Angeal compliments rachel's hair for her Bday

Scottie ; that's nice birthday hair
Old 07-15-2018, 08:49 pm
Power Updater

scottie i knew that haleigh was up here reading haleigh kaitlyn talking then sam came up and haleigh left. and sam wanted to know if i was putting her up and i was saying i fought my ass off to win it cuz i didnt want to cash in that promise we made her. she asked if she could talk to brett alone. and i was in the hammock with angela.. and she said weird energy in the house and i said that im only going to put someone u if someone has a power.. and i dont know what is going around about me being evil genius and im not but when im evil i will look like that.. and haleigh come up here then kaitlyn.. and she asked if she was going up and i said if there is a power someone is going up.. adn she said that i said her name to rockstar and i cant let her tell people i said things that i didnt

tyler; rockstar and haleigh kaitlyn were going after the bro's asking if they had the power and thy started broin' out saying no.. and then kaitlyn said she had to go laydown

tyler she dosnt understand that. i can only bring her down.. he reads energy. so it doesn't matter hat 8yo say

scottie: i found out that brett walked up to kaitlyn saying she better vote sam to stay

tyler i think this is all for nothing. there has to be a source that started it all

scottie: my think is those 2. they came up last night to strike a deal to send kaitlyn home

tyler; they did?

scottie: yeah they said it's revenge to get her out for being put up last week. and i also shot down why i wouldnt be with them. id be low man and low hanging ffruit and they would take each other over me
Old 07-15-2018, 08:54 pm
Power Updater

Scottie: i want to tell kaitlyn that brett threw her under the bus but i don't want to tell her anything right now

tyler: yeah no.. and who do you want to stay

scottie: i don't care.. but kaitlyn is very close to brett..

tyler: you can tell.. it's being laid out to me brett is charismatic and he is easy to pull in

Scottie; that was my speech at noms. they are not giving you any information

Scottie: also i said i dont care which goes home. they want people to tell them who they want out.. and i said i didnt cre. so they are freaking out

tyler; that's great.. you're not a traget

scottie: i like both of them but im breaking up the 2 strongest people , i just have to talk to bay/hal and i bet you that they trust me more than her

tyler: you've been more level in thn her

scottie: we will find out.. and the thing that got me was her draggin in fessy. he vocalized what i said and it was exactly what i said

tyler: kaitlyn takes things the wrong way more times than not

scottie: she has to realize that

tyler: i have to talk her down so many times a day..

Old 07-15-2018, 08:56 pm
Power Updater

Scottie; i think people are tying to get me toi put her up.. and i wont. they are trying to get in my head and they cant. winston tried to intimidate me and that dint work . im not using it iim absolute..

Scottie; if he has power then i will put someone up.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:08 pm
Power Updater

Scottie's up in hoh with haleigh bayleigh and fessy.

Scottie is retelling the kaitlyn incident

scottie I told her that if the power was being use someone was going up. but she went outside and told you guys that i said she was going up and i didn't say that sop i bit that in the ass to her.. She said word for word fessy was there and he would agree with me

Fessy; why is she doing this right now

Scottie; yeah right

Scottie ; this si the 1st time im breaking my word to anyone. when brett was in the hammock.. i said that he wanted to talk to me. well he pitched for me him and wiston to have a F3 adn to take him down and put up kaitlyn. i sid that im easy hanging fruit.. i had 5 reservations. and they said think about it and i said ok.. and i talked to you and i didnt say anything about it.. and the funny thing brett is throwing her under the bus.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:09 pm
Power Updater

Angie in so scottie is recapping and told angie that winston/brett presenting a f3 to me.

Scottie; i dont know why kaitlyn is so worried about brett going when he is throwing her under the bus

angie im not going to talk about kaitlyn and her.. let me not say..
Old 07-15-2018, 09:10 pm
Power Updater

That's it for me tonight folks!