Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 19 live feed updates

Big Brother 19 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-10-2017, 04:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

paul making french fries and talking about lady boners

kevin and ramses talking about drinking.. relaxing going to HS games..

feeds flip to alex talking about datings.. dating sites and tips..
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 05:23 pm
Power Updater

Dom's bday cake in fridge..

Xmas's luggage still in SR
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 05:37 pm
Power Updater

Jess dancing on the lily pad in the ktichen.. in good spirits
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 05:38 pm
Power Updater

paul making french fries
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 06:32 pm
Power Updater

6:05 feeds go to fishies

6:13 Christmas returns with information on her situation. She's having surgery plans on returning Thursday**

Xmas you guys are going to ahve a real fun show when i get back on thursday because im too stubborn.. apparently i ahve a real legit.. i coulda gone home..

jason oh..

ramses safe surgery and quick recovery

Christmas it's a lot

elena i understand

Jess asks xmas to talk

Xmas thanks for sticking around cuz i wanted to ahh
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 06:39 pm
Power Updater

6:16pm feeds 1/2 Xmas and jess talk

Jess can i start.. this convo is hard for me to ahve with you and everything that i say is genuine from the beginning to end.. you might beleive that i ahve any knowledge that yu were nominated.. that was not the case.. when you sat down you gave me a choice saying i was going to be a target with my association.. and that you were going to go after me and cody.. so did i campaign agsint you yes.. does that mean that mean i disliked you.. no.. its just you were making a game move.. and what was i going to do now.. i never once siad i ws going to keep you.. and when you said in your speech i was playing both sides of teh house i wasn't.. you guys want to battle it out fine battle it out. I think you guys are both great people.. this si a game.. when you talked to me i was surprised.. i was concerned genuinely about yoru foot i helped you out in the backyard.. but you've been really mean to me and you made my life here a bit harder.. and i understand that this is a game.. and now i can smile at it and understand that this is not real life.. i think you are a better person than playing the mean role.. and when you were out of the house it was nice cuz when you're in a room people feel that they can not talk to me. so what i would like to know how i hurt you on a personal level .. i never once attacked yoru character and you ahve said several times i wasn't worth it and to devalue my self worth was a personal shot and i dont think that i deserve it
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 06:55 pm
Power Updater

6:18

Xmas where do you want to start? I'll start from the beginning.. thank you for talking to me.. when i talked to you i believe that you didnt ahve anything to do with cody's decision. the convo i had with you was not to divide but that if you were playing to take your own steps .. meaning .. i said to reach out to people in then house to make sure that people knew you were playing your own game.. i never said i was coming after yo.. and i dont know why cody put me up and he told me one thing.. and that conversation to you may ahve been misconstrued by you.. but i never said to ditch cody or abandoned ship. I beleive you didnt ahve anything to do with it. my thinking was that people were conceived you as guilty by association.. if i thought that i wouldn't have sat down and given you my time.. what bothered me.. was when you said "in there" that i was coming after you.. and what bothered me was you saying taht and attacking my character and my integrity on how i ws playing this game. So by hearing tyhese leis that you were saying to people.. and then wussing them to chose a side. what night i asked you if i had your vote to stay.. and you said yes. and a wonderful hug

Jess i said let me think on it

Christmas we had a wonderful hug..

Jess christmas

Christmas do you want to hear me out or just keep talking.. i gave you an opportunity to talk.

jess im not trying to argue with your or be hostile with you.. im sorry i interrupted.. please continue

Christmas I got frustrated cuz i thought we were starting a friendship and i felt like i understand your humor and i like it.. and i hurt me to hear and then to get thrown under the bus by cody.. as the dust was settling i was hearing other things.. i was like wow.. i never was advocating for you to leave cody.. im trying to answer your questions and make points accordinly

christmas once you threw shade at me and i was hearing these things i took it personally. that's my fault for blending the gmae and i was never given a reason.. and then you asking me how i was doing.. and then later on you not asking how i was doing and my foot was doing.. i broke my foot.. you asked how i felt.. i was assuming.. it was about taht..

jess i was asking about yoru foot and healthy wise

christmas.. i felt that i didnt need to reach out and tell you how i was doing based on the lies i was hearing whether they were true or not .. is that fair to say

jess yeah.

xmas no was ws coming downstairs.. you were in the backyard.. "helping" is a longshot.. cody leaned down when him and matt put me in the DR he said you can see yoru bone sticking out of your foot.. saying that in my ear to play psychological warfare on me

When i came back you and cody didnt come down and see me when i came back.. everyone else did..

Jess i was the 1st person to see you when you came back

xmas and you helped open the door

jess and i asked how you were doing

xmas and there was no follow up by you .. regardless i felt continues snubbed by you and to continue to hear more things ton what you complaining about.. i dont care that you did that but the lies.. whether you were actually saying those lies or others were making them up but your actions were saying more than your words which were saying very little .
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 07:05 pm
Power Updater

6:24

Christmas i wanted to come back today knowing the news and knowing that cody would be going home on thursday .. i feel for you.. it's hard to be in this house ..you're a vtoad, you're on slop youa re losing yoru ride or die .. you've had this really aweful week.. and ive had an aaweful week and this changes a lot my job is physical.. i meant it that we have a cordial time..a nd i felt that it wasnt really recieved.. you are haivng a hard week and im haivng a hard week and can we not let the game affect our wonderful persoanlities.. and the deciet tht we were aware of and jsut let it lie..

jess yeah

jes to clarify.. i dont know if there was a miscommunication i thought that is what you wwere genuinely trying to tell me.. you said to pick a side and if i pick cody im a target.. can you see why

xmas i can see why but that wasn't what i ws delivering.. i was concerned aobut your position in the house.. there was no line drawn.. feel free to ask me for clarity.. i will fucking tell you.,. i feel you ahve seen with the group i am clear with the group, and it will bite me in the ass and send me home.. i wasnt saying there is a line.. i said take some pro action. so that people knew that you were playing yoru own game while you were with cody.. anad i could ahve said that more clearly.. and what you thought was not what i was saying..

jess and i was not spreading lies and rumors.. that was genuinely how i interpreted it.. i dont lie.

xmas did you tell people that i said i was coming for you.

jess i said you said i was guilty by association

xmas but did you say i was gunning for you

jess the 2 go hand in hand

xmas they don't
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 07:16 pm
Power Updater

6:28

Xmas it depends on what you said..

jess when i interpreted it that's what i thought..

xmaas so you said that without saying this is how i interpreted it.. im just getting clarity

jess im not putting words in yoru mouth it's how i understood it

xmas it's how you said it.. not how i said it. (paraphrase cuz she's going on about it)

jess when you said the other day with yoru chair.. you said im sitting there.. i wasn't trying to be catty with you i didn't know you were sitting ther and im just trying to live in the same house as you

xmas(snooty) well then lets just live in the same house .. im trying to get clarity.. and you saying that you didnt lie to people but it was your interpretations

jess if you want to be mad at me be mad.. like you said im in a frog suit im on slop cody is leaving.. i dont need anything.. and im probably leaving next week anyway.. im not trying to give you some physiological message.. im not trying to be catty towards you .. im not trying to be vindictive with you. im trying to have this conversation to be on neutral ground

Xmas ok then lets be on neutral ground

jess ok

xmas cool

jess and im sorry aobut your surgery cuz i never had to go for surgery and i cant imagine what youa re goiong thru personally.. but you will figure it out.

xmas you are on the side of the frog pond

xmas i promise i will try to get past what happened. but i cant guarantee but i will try and be more aware of my actions

jess i was never trying to be mean to you.. i am not like that.. im not trying to play this game in a dirty way.. i care about people in this house. and im not trying to not be a villian,. im trying to take it day by day

Xmas you ahve some time to mend some relationships

jess i wnat to do that i dont want to go out this game with hating anyone.. and i am sorry i didnt mean to hurt you..

xmas i didn't think yo8ui had anything to do with it.. i still think that you didnt say anything to cody.. but i did beleive you had some influence but not direct..

jess i didn't..

xmas im telling you what i felt at the time..

jess the only person i feel that i might have negatively affected with what i said was with cody about paul.. you know how i felt about alex at the begining

xmas no one knows what cody did.. he keeps his convo's private

Xmas and jess hug it out

jess im glad we had this talk

jess so surgery is wednesday.. did they tell you the recovery

xmas no they said i will need surgery again in 4 months..

End back post 6:36 pm
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 07:18 pm
Power Updater

re: Xmas they did an mri and an xray
Old 07-10-2017, 07:20 pm
Power Updater

Ramses came up with a slop recipe.. both matt and jason like it

Ramses it's like chicken parm..

jason thank god something good..
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 07:27 pm
Power Updater

Get your BB19 LIVE FEEDS and CBS ALL ACCESS HERE
Old 07-10-2017, 07:40 pm
Power Updater

Dom and elna up in HOH with alex talking about the game and who would be ok to have in jury.

Alex if jess made it to the end i would be bitter .. she said some mean things about me

elena i think the reason you were on teh block was cuz of what jess said.. did cody throw thsat comp to you

alex no he said he got confused aobut teh time.. and he said that he saw that i ahd enough.. he said he wanted to win it and prove a point with me to take me off
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 08:02 pm
Power Updater

Xmas they told me what they have to do.. i ahd my blood work done and stuff

Xmas the 2nd and 3rd bone is broken and a ligament that attaches to that that holds the other 2 in place so the other are dislocated.. and the ligament is popped but they normally fuse it.. so since im an athlete they're going in with screws and springs.. and they ahve to reconstruct the ligament .so it's a pretty big surgery.. Im going in at 3;30 and should be done by 9:30 so i have to stay the night.. and the way they said the pain will be super high and then it tapers off really fast and feeds flip
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 08:11 pm
Power Updater

Xmas i want to be candid with her .. she had a pretty shitty week

paul what?

zxmas hang on.. pump your brakes.. i thought about having a 3rd party in there but i know how to talk.. she went thru her spiel and her version of what happened.. .. i hate when people say " im sorry if" .. her version is that she interpreted my convo with her was that i was coming for her

paul so she interpreted..

xmas thank yo.. and i said that's not what i was saying and i said that if you nated to play your own game to reach otu to some people to let them know youa re playing yoru own game

Xmas it was truly like big sister advice.. and you didnt follow up for clarity.. and if you know anything about me you do that.. and i was concerned about your position

xmas she interrupted me a few times and i was like do you want me to finish this or you want to get your boys out (lie)

xmas she said that i dominate pother people.. well she didn't say dominate.. but that people change her demeanor when im in the room cuz they dont talk to her when im there (not her exact words)

xmas i said i wasn't going to be pushed around..

Xmas she poked me and im agreeing to be cool and she was agreeing to be cool.. =i wanted you guys to know i had to dig to get her to speak and say specific things..
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 08:33 pm
Power Updater

xmas alex elena and dom up in Hoh trashing jess

jess and cody in hot tub hanging out
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 08:51 pm
Power Updater

paul who won the $25

alex it wasn't kevin i saw him taking his clothes off.. i think it was ramses

paul it has to be him

alex i pulled jason and said was it you.. tell me right now..
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 09:06 pm
Power Updater

New towels
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 09:16 pm
Power Updater

Xmas back at it with her talk to jess to 'clarify ' things again to paul

paul say that youa re not answering on behalf of others..

xmas her perception was that she had to talk to me not that she wanted to talk to me cuz i ahve so much influence on the others

paul even though people say they dont give a fuck it's still in the back of their head
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2017, 09:23 pm
Power Updater

heading off!
Attached Images