Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 18 live feed updates

Big Brother 18 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming and other happenings on the live feeds, by @UgotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:18 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

Tiffany Evicted 7-0-0

Teams and Roadkill twist are over

Battle Back Comp Glenn vs Jozea - Jozea wins, Jozea vs Victor -Victor wins, Victor vs Bronte - Victor wins, Victor vs Tiffany- Victor won

Victor renters the house and plays in HOH

TWIST- Through the house are clues,if they figure it out they can unlock the secret room and use it. It's only in play for 4 weeks

JAMES won HOH- Watch your Dubstep

James nominated Bridgette and Frank to be on the block

POV players James Bridgette Frank Nicole Davonne Michelle, Natalie hosting

Michelle won POV -OTEV

Paul was 1st to get into the Secret Room, ALL other HG's followed - Monday

TWIST- Secret Destination BB Airlines Each HG has an envelope which will be open when they are evicted. IF their envelope contains a ROUND TRIP TICKET they go right back into the house. Envelopes can NOT be swapped or tampered with, if so it will be voided
Old 07-27-2016, 06:19 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

Thank you for reading the Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates and aired shows here at Hamsterwatch Forum!

As always, I'll try my best to bring you all that I can that's going on inside the house and on the aired shows.

Unfortunately there will be times when I can not post all day and night due to bandwidth limitations.

I can not afford the charges that my ISP will bill me IF/WHEN I do go over.

If you appreciate my hard work and would like to help out you can do so by leaving a "donation/tip" to me via my paypal account at UgotBronx @ gmail (dot)com please remove the spaces or else I will not get it Please select family/friends when leaving a donation.

ANYTHING you give will help with the upcoming charges. And whatever it is that you give I greatly appreciate it!

Thank You

~Ugot~

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-28-2016 at 06:31 am.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:23 am
Power Updater

Frank they keep asking me why im not campaigning. i told them you are my ride or die..

bridgette paulie was campaigning for you.. and everyone knew that you or paulie was trying to get the votes to stay over me

frank that's bullshit they jsut called paulie out for doing it
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:29 am
Power Updater

Frank why is that moon so high in the sky.. i like that moon that mnooon is for me it's got a chesire cat grin..

bridgette it was mean

frank yeah that's me..

fraank i got into paul he said i was belittling him,.. he said that i upset you cuz i called you fat and then i called yo skinny.. did that bother you

bridgette a little. but im comfortable about my body.. i was bullied when i was a kid.. they pushed me in dirt and all

frank ahh now you 're really making me look like an asshole

bridgette when i told paulie

frank why would you tell him that

bridgette he came up to me

frank i called him out for not voting for .. i cant remember it i thought i was funny at the time though.. Now i cant wait to fucking go home..

bridgette dont sy that

frank i make you feel awkward.. and everyone in the house awkward.. im going to leave all that stuff out of my speech and say hey julie see ya in a minute.. and that's it..

bridgette did you seehow much baby power is on pauls back

frank im not going in there im not welcomed.. and i dont like you believing in that crap.. ya know
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:33 am
Power Updater

Frank davonne called paulie out for campianging to for me.. she knows im not .

bridgette yeah she told me

frank that's what im telling you.. why would she call paulie out and not me.. and then pualie came to me and then davonne called me out and then zakiyah. cuz paul;ie told zakiyah about keeping me and no way zakiyah can recall what i was saying.. i asked her where's your vot on thursday and she said you didnt even ask me.. and i said that of course both of us want to be here..

frank theya re jsut feeding to you im campaigning cuz they're mean.. i havent talked to paulie till right now

bridgette yeah i know ..

frank OH PAUL!
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:37 am
Power Updater

Frank i dont know why you went to him and didn't come to me.. i mean those are people that dont like yo.. and that means that you dont trust me 100%

bridgette i needed a minute to think and i picked off all my nail polish

frank i know you did TIFF.. sorry tiff if you're watching

paul paulie and davonne in the kitchen
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:46 am
Power Updater

Frank i told paul out here that campaigning wasnt my style against someone i like.. and if i ask Z where she might be voting and i dont think that is campaigning.. and i asked victor if i got his vote and he said that if i have the votes.. i dont think that 's campaigning either and i dont think you do either..

frank i just want to know where the votes are so im ready.. Sorry mom im coming home! Ticket # 6 better be lucky!

Bridgette people dont like me when i hang out with you.. that i get cocky..

frank they said that before i hung out with you.. they said you were fake and blah blah blah

bridgette they still say that..

frank no shit cuz they are fake.. they said that i isolate myself sand that's hurting me.. that im hanging with yo,.., im not going to change my shit for nothing.. you are teh only one that hasnt lied to me.. fuck that shit..

Bridgette they say one day im sweet then the next day i dont give a fuck

frank that's cuz i make you feel comfortable..

Frank i hope they eat shit and die.. ha ha ha ha

Frank thanks to yoru pow wow in the london room im going home you little shit head (he giggles)

bridgette i sat in teh corner

frank indian style.. that's the definition of a pow wow..

frnak i want to go inside before tehy tell us to lower the awnings

bridgette.. i'll like to lower them with you

frank i dont.. i dont like chorse in this house. i wish BB would spend money on electrical awninbgs

bridgette im pissed

frank me too.. youa re my ride or die bridgette.. at least for teh next 36 hrs

frank maybe i got the golden ticket.. my reason to stay is revenge.. i feel people are afraid of me i want to fuck shit off
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:51 am
Power Updater

paulie got baby powder all over the rug

Zakiyah up to pee
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 07:17 am
Power Updater

Everyone finally in bed
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 07:36 am
Power Updater

Backpost feeds 1/2 3:11am

Paul tells Bridgette Frank is campaigning against her

Davonne cant stop from smirking in front of bridgette knowing whats about to happen

3:12 paulie high signs to Frank to go to the safari room

plan is to separate frank from bridgette so paul can tell bridgette franks campaigning

paulie davonne jsut called me out . she asked me what is this that im trying to flip the house

frank really?

Paulie i sadi who told you that.. and she said that she just heard..

frank did you talk to paul about it.

paulie no.. he said that bridgette asked me and he said he straight up told he that he;'s voting frank out..

3:14am feeds 3/4 paul talks to bridgette alone

paul i think it's no secret that i want frank out everyone in the house knows that and most people agree with me he's a cool guy and yadda yadda and the bullying and making girls cry its not ok with me personally

Paul i ws upstairs playing chess with paulie

bridgette yeah

paul and davonne approached paulie anas asked what is this about flipping votes.. and i gave the look lie.. from my understanding that frank was going home.. and then paulie said that bridgette is ok with going home

bridgette who said that

paul paulie.. and i said sorry i was asking her all types of questions she never said that she wanted to go home

bridgette oh

paul peolle are under treh impression that youa re fine with going home so if thsat's whats happening.. the house needs to knwo this way we can make a decision.

bridgette no i dont want to go home

paul the only other person that i know you talk to is natalie so i got upset and wanted to talk to yuou and ask you why are you rolling over and dying.. and that multiple people are under the impression you want to go home and not jury

bridgette why

paul that's annoying and i got mad..

bridgette.. i said that we're not going to campaign against each other

paul that's hilarious. after the things i heard today and ahve been hearing it took me alot to bite my lip and i know that you were bullied in your past and that was hurtful to me

Bridgette he jokes around

paul it's not a joke and i might be taking it too far and it irked me and i kept that to myself and only you needed to know that..

bridgette i dint tell him our convo

paul he hasnt came to me for my vote but i will tell him to his face no.. but now im being told that bridgette doesnt want to stay and doesn't want to go to jury. she doesnt like any of us and wants to go home and frank is saying that she is fine with her going home.. and now they want to flip the vote

bridge i was under the impression frank is leaving on thursday

paul me ans well but when i heard trhat convo i dont

bridge im hanging out with him cu this is the last time i get with him

paul from what i heard upstairs is that they're flipping the vote and you want to go home

bridgette oh great

paul becuase you ahve been saying taht you dont want to stay and he is saying that information.. he;'s putting a wedge between yo.. i want him to go home.. ther are things that he has said and done that i dont agree with and want him home

paul then again there are things that you ahve said that i dont agree with

bridge what have i done?

paul i dont want to get into that right now we can talk about that at another time but if that is what you want to talk about i will gladly have that conversation with you another time
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 07:43 am
Power Updater

Backpost cont 3:20am Feeds 3/4

Paul right now what im mad about is

bridge i dint know he was saying that

paul before the POV he was saying he wouldnt campaign agsint you and i said he would and sure enough

bridge has he been saying bad things ab out me

paul no he hasnt said bad things about you ... what he has been saying to paulie and many others

bridge what other

paul the whole house .. he's been saying that yo want to go home.. and you dont want to be here.. and i askd who yo said that to.. and they are saying frank.. and he is saying that you want o go home

bridge.. thanks frank

paul one of yo will go home. there is no strategy.. and when he says that you want to go home after you talked to me..

bridge so what do i do

paul i dont know if people will listen to you or me..

bridge i jsut saw paulie in the safari room with frank

paul he's probably asking him the same question

*reminder* this was a plan that paul came up with earlier to get frank to stop campaigning and freak bridgette out. paul Paulie davonne all in on it *
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 08:09 am
Power Updater

Backpost cont

Pual look

bridge.. im about to say

paul when i was upset with frank ther were reasons.. and i didnt say any names and i said what i knew and why i knew it

bridge.. it's nt what he's been sayig to me

paul this convo will stay between us .. and i knkw he needs to go now.. and i'll be damned if this gets changed a day before

bredge.. that's not what he is telling me.. he's saying this is what you need to do when im gone.

paul that's falling on dead ears.. he's been planning on you going hoime.. and yuou ahve been laying low.. and he;s been telling people youa re ready to go.. and if you think im calling a bluff.. you can call him and i will tell him right to his face.. people dont amke this up everyone wants frank out and now the house flips?> franks's saying she wnts to go home that she doesnt like anybody

bridge.. wow.. im really hurt..

paul im sorry.. i may not be gentle. i dont sugar coat things.. and that is another person i feel uncomfortable being around.. and honestly i thought you were cool and i really liked you alot.. and not for nothing but the more you hung out with him the more your ego went up your snottiness went up , your mannerisms changed.. nobody else is going to tell yo this.. and that i never saw this before you started hanging out with frank

bridgette like what

paul the way yo talk and for example this hasnt left me, when you were in that room and you dropped davonne's down on teh carpet and said i feel destructive

bridge i was just

paul i know you were.. and imagine if someone else saw that

bridge i was just playing

paul i know but that hasnt left jsut us.. i jsut respect trhat im not involved in.. and then there's certain things that came to my ears that you and frank were saying im annoying and loud.. and yeah im obnoxious i got that.. but there is belittling..

bridge who said that

paul im not going to sit here and say it's jsut things ive heard

bridge out of my mouth

paul im not going to say it was out of your mouth it was things that have come back to me

bridge wow

paul or size.. but those things dont matter to me ..im an adult i can handle situations.. yeah im loud and silly im here to have fun. im not an idiot and not a child

bridge i never called you an idiot

paul this is paul outside the house there were far more things i could ahve said to frank the other day and didnt out of respect to not say it for his integrity.. but outside this house and not infront of cameras.. im smart enough to say hey fuck you.. im not listenig to you..

paul him telling Dvonne to drop .. telling james to put me on the block so essentially what james did to you he was supposed to do to davonne

bridge.. but i was supposed to be hoh

paul right .. who knows if you would ahve been HOH.. he was planning on doing that if you were..

bridge i wasnt going to do that

paul right but youa re guilty by association.. he's yoru friend.. and you watch teh show but who you are fiends with in the game matters..

bridge.. im worried about why everyone is saying all these things

paul well if all these things are being said from everyone all but frank i would expect you to open your eyes a little bit more and understand that there is 1 person agsint 9-10.. nt saying that you cant be ignorant that one person is telling you the facts

paul you want me to tell you another secret.. are you not going to get hurt?

bridge yeah

paul you might

bridge id rather know

paul that POV i tossed it to you .. do you know why? cuz i wanted you to take bronte off

bridgette but we knew that natalie was going up

paul i wanted you to take bronte off.. I shook my head before it blew up yo can watch that episode.. I knew i was safe that week and tiffany was the main target.. and bronte was plan B

Bridgette i didn't want her to leave

paul i know that.. but i knew i was safe no matter who was on the block with me
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 am
Power Updater

Backpost Cont 3:30am

Paul i wasnt going home i didnt want to be selfish and i want you to help out yoru friend.. but who got in yor ear.. who put bronte up? do you know that?

bridge.. i didnt know frank had it

paul frank ahd it

bridge and we assumed natalie was going to go up

paul do you want to know more information did you know that frank wanted to take all 3 of you to the top cuz he can house all of you? because he can pluck you off one by one. bet you didnt know that either .. but instead you chose to listen to one person.. if you want to call frank i will say all this shit to his face im the one person ion this house that is not afraid of frank or uncomfortable with frank.

paul everyone else has been bothered by frank.. which makes me see him as a bully. frank is not funny to me. frank is a bully and i dont accept that .. he slapped da' and z's ass and called the both sluts.. you know how disrespectful that is.. I HEARD IT

Bridge. he said he didnt,.

paul busllshit he didnt. I heard it.. many people heard it. this is not to leave a distrust in your head.. this is me watching your for 2 weeks shaking my head from a distance . and it's nt your fault but there is only so much people can do .. but after i heard that i said i ahve to let that girl know because she;s oblivious to a liar.

paul in bridgettes face .. do you think someone gives a shit enough to throw themselves under a bus.. in a game over someone that met for 40 days? I dont care how close of a bond you've had with him on teh hammock for 2 weeks. the morning after teh POV he started saying who thinks bridgette is a threat
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 09:01 am
Power Updater

BACKPOST Cont 3:32am

paul he was playing on the fact that you wanted to go home wanted to see your family but you're telling me he's saying lay low dont act out.. i picked up on all those words.. dont expose yourself to them.. frank was a dead man walking.. but what he did worked just like he got the house to change the vote s.. that's why i want him out of the game. he's a manipulator and he bullies people..

paul where was frank teh 1st 3 weeks? he put you on teh block.. he said that was strategy bullshit.. he put me on the block too that wasn't strategy.. if jozea was a miss im gone.. if i was a miss you're gone. he can tell you all the fucking things he wants. he put us on the block the 1st fucking week for strategy? he didnt even know us for 3 days!

Paul i know you're nt a stupid person.. why do you think i tried to win that riddle so bad? for godsake if there was DPOV in there i sure as hell wasnt going to let you use it on him.,

bridgette why would i use it on him? id use it on me

paul cuz i heard you in the safari room say it's in yor best interests that you stay on the block .. i almost slapped you.. i said to you let me get this straight it;s in yor best interests to stay on teh block? and you said you'd have 2 guaranteed votes .. a man convinced you it's in your best interests to stay on the fucking block!

Bridgette i tried to win the veto

paul we know you tried but we wanted michelle to win it cuz we knew she wasnt going to use it .. we didnt know if yo'd use it on him or not

bridge why would i do that?

paul because..... why have you been listening to him this whole time ! you told me that you wouldnt campaign against him but the last 2 days thats all he;s been doing.. he hasnt been slandering yor name i''ll give him that.. but he's been saying you want to go home so why dont keep me guys.. she wants to go home send her home..

paul i cracked that code 20 mins before i went in

paul but you were there and i knew you had it.. i had to go in now.. why do you think i was visibly upset when everyone got it. cuz i wanted frank to go home before i spread the wealth to anyone else . I knew at that point it was going to be blind shots in the dark. there's a method to my madness and why people do things.
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 09:16 am
Power Updater

backpost cont

paul no one is bullying yo.. but we have to keep you in the dark. ther was a reason why we didnt want you to win the veto .. we were convinced that you would use it on him

bridge why would i do that

paul bridgette why ahve you not been campaigning.?

Bridge.. because he said that

paul he said that .. and now the house is ready to send yo home.. im not here to make you feel like an idiot or yell; at you. i guarantee that no one else will tell you straight like i did.. im not an idiot.. i listen to things.. and i take it all in.. you might suck at this game but dont take someone's word for not saving their own game

paul it';s a fucking game and you didnt know him 40 days ago and if you think that taking his word.. the house is ready to vote you out when yesterday it was frank. in one day! and im here to make sure that i dont want that to happen.. i care for you but i also dont want him here.. and you're both a target.. but for you it's because of affiliation.. but frank is a bigger target.. you have one week to do whatever you need to to make mends..thats you.. thats on you.. thats your end game.. but i'll be damned if we swing and miss at him one more time

pauyl yor attitude has changed the way you carry yorself has changed. people see yor cute little shit as a facade

bridge.. im sadder.. and i dont understand

paul the baking and the ha ha .. are fake.. these are not my words but after watching for a few days i see it. and it all changed when you started hanging out with frank

bridge i thought yo were made at me

paul i wsnt made at you just upset at what a terrible decision you made..

paul you dont ahve to beleive me.. you can go back hang out with frank this has nothing to do with my game if you go frank is going next week. i was going to call his shit out but i dont want to do that again cuz i'll look like a bull.. and i ahve a stick up my ass because of him and i guarantee that once he's gone i'll calm the fuck down.

paul i wish i didnt hear that convo he had with you in the ebd room .. i dont give a fuck of how close of a friend he is.. cuz he;'s not .. you only know him for 40 days

bridge where?

paul in tokyo room and that pushed me over teh edge.. and i can tell you were hurt.. but if ai did soemthing i would have been out.. cuz that shit happened in my family .. when i look at you i see my sister . and i see what she had to go thru and i see what it did to my family .. no matter how thick yor skin is. i dont care . a bully is a fucking bully and im going to call him out! that's one thing i dont tolerate.. do you know how many people had to calm me down this week
Old 07-27-2016, 09:34 am
Power Updater

backpost cont

bridge who said that

paul up in HOh.. he's been campaigning.. paulie knows the house.. he wouldn't jsut say it to davonne.. he relayed it..

bridge is paulie trying to keep frank?

paul i cant answer that question im not paulie..

bridge he said that the vote is going to be 7-2 or 7-3

paul you know why? cuz the 3 are me and davonne or me and nat.,. but from what davonne said to paulie about frank flipping the vote.. why would frank be so confident to if those numbers? cuz he got confirmation on those votes.. then when he lets that sink in and you give up it looks like he did n othing wrong. im there to call it out.

paul personally the only way it will work in your favor is to call him out. im not telling you what to do but that's the only way.. he's telling yo 6-3 to go.. even with jozea i knew he was leaving . it's a game.. Im curious of all the shit he's been telling you that is most likely not true..

paul what is your grandious plan if he left? target all the strong players.. are you going to be a one man team

bridge i didnt know what to do. i felt comfortable with the guys and hang out with you guys.. confront davonne z and michlle didnt work out too well. i dont hink i can trust james again. it hard to trust anyone awhen lied to yoru face..

paul james did what the house wanted and said it wasn't about you its about frank..

bridge what about paulie

paul he is talking to frank.. but the house dislikes both yof you.. and frank cuz he is saying that you wanted to go home..

bridge i was trying to make frank feel better

paul you were being played. relax.. i got you.. you're staying.. i hope he doesnt ahve that come back card.. i dont give a shit about anyone else. most peolle are worried aobut that.. they dont wnt that guy in here.. and the fact that he is able to swing things around in 2 days.. and him saying that he wasnt going to campaign and look he is.. and you dont go agsint the house cuz you stick out like a sore thumb and then you get fucked over

paul i dont kn w what to tell yo.

bridge thank you

paul i came to tell you what you needed to hear and make sure that he leaves this house

bridge ok lets do it..

handhske

paul is there another thing that yo can do.. is to be more genuine.. people hate it.. and people hate how yo were acting when youa re around frank.. like you are acting like your on some kind of power treip. that's what it seems like

bridge.. i didnt feel like i was

paul 2 things that can save yo. throw him under the bus openly.. or turn the cheek and tell people any inside info that frank gave you before he left to certain people to make you seem valuable.. and do that before he does.. whatever he does he;'s clearly good at it..

bridge i dont know how he does taht

paul there is one person that is clearly able to see passed his bullshit

bridge can you talk to paulie and let him know i dont wnt to go home.. and i will talk to people

paul you are victim.. and you don not repeat things that i said.. jsut stop acting that way.. if you say it. then people will call you out on it.

bridge what have i done

paul it's how you acted.. the way you presented yourself..

Paul i betcha frank is going to come out here guns blazing.. if this convo didnt ahppen you would be going home thrus.

** meanwhile frank is still talking with paulie in Safari rm.. paulie talking about davonne .." get ride of paraniod people and shit stirrers"..( to keep him occupied while paul sidetracks bridgette)*

paulie you think the best one is to go with is Z

frank yeah i'll talk to corey and i need yo to talk to him to..

paulie yeah i'll relay that info back too. and i 'll say that you wont go after them
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 09:40 am
Power Updater

back post cont

Bridge he said he's a dead man walking and that he's missing his G/F and that the vote will be 7-2

bridge when did he campaign

paul after that convo with yo.. i know he doesn't shave the balls to come to me for my vote and everyone X'd me out of their shit.. betrayal sucks so eiother you go home or we do somehting bout it

bridge lets do something.. i need to talk to nicole/corey

paul i dont know why you should talk to them.. i might have to talk to them 1st

bridge davonen

paul yes.. but why nicole /corey..

bridge. he's throwing them under the bus..

paul y ou knw why he's doing that

bridge.. it seems like they are polaying both sides

paul there is only the house and then you adn frank..

bridge ewhen frank yelled at her and that is why i didnt want to put my arm down

paul so you and nicole are cool. so i dont think you should talk to them.. they might be like hey lets vote them out.. this is information you need to tell me so i can figure out if you should say it..

bridge.. corey is just mushed into the group

beridge i told it to davonne already..

paul that's good .. but this is information to tell people.. davonne and paulie are good to trust and me.. Frank is a shity operson said shitty things and done shitty things.. he;s not a good person.. but you ahve said and done shitty things to me.. but i like you more than i like him

paul the eyebrow things you said it. i was there when you said it but i kept my mouth shut cuz i dont need to create more problems

bridge. i dont remember saying it.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:52 am
Power Updater

backpost cont

paul is continuing to repeat everything to bridgette about frank and the moves she made in the house

paul lay low tell them you are a victim and toss frank under the bus like you should..

paul its amazing that he gets away with it.. but he does cuz people fear him.. and i dont fear him..

paul but the nicole and corey thing is valuable and i can use that to cross reference it to davonne, if nicole/. corey are people that we though we can trust.. me paulie davonne.. we need to know.. no one will relay this information back we dont create problems we solve fucking problems.. and again this convo didnt happen. and no one needs to know.. cuz information was talked about.. so lay low.. and then someone else ill become a target.

paul why is frank targeting nicole and corey

bridge cuz he thinks the 3 vets are closer than they make out.. and corey is collateral. he told me to put up james nicole.

paul that makes sense

bridge it jsut sucks..

paul things get this and that. it's jsut how the house is. dont apologize. id rather ask the source.

frank is outside.. so the convo changed and got lower
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 09:59 am
Power Updater

backpost cont

paul i wont lie i got on your nerves extra cuz i heard you were upset about it..

bridge i thought we were getting along well and i was confused

paul i wsn disappointed by it. i was told yo felt a certain way about me and then seeing how you were acting.. i put it together.. and i wanted to piss yo guys off. i didnt care at that point.... that was built up frustration cuz i know people were hurt.. and i had to change up the conversation..

paul and more than one person heard it. me who ws there , the person who did it.. a dn im not here to hurt you.. he's going to promise you up and down.. and one of you are going home.. and if it's you i'll be a little sad.. he's played multiple people..

bridge he got me

paul tiffany .. the things he ws saying. she wsnt stupid she ws all over her house. she lied about her job.. and so many things

bridge.. to get bronte out

paul that was tiffany;s fault [i[] no it ws davonne then paulie[/i]

paul she promised she would win and put him up and when she didnt she ran to you guys..

bridge i felt bad

paul she called me a lair.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:05 am
Power Updater

back post cont 4;18am

bridge where should i start? with paulie?

paul yeah.. avoid frank. stay the fuck away from frank.. the more you are seen next to him the more you are going home.. ask other people what he is doing if yo want.. if yo jsut say that you know what he ewas doing and they will confirm.. but for right now go to paulie and davonne.. and see what advice they ahve to give you and i will talk to nicole/corey about that.. but know in your head not to say anything.. play the victim cuz yuou are the victim. dont play franks battle he's a shit head

bridge ok

paul im sorry you're hurt. i really feel for yo. but you need to crush your emotions in this game. no body is going to sacrifice themselves in the game

bridge natalie said he's going home..

paul he's waiting to pounce on me or you. it's best you go inside and let him come to me..

bridgette heads inside while paul strokes his beard in teh mirrors
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 10:12 am
Power Updater

Current time 10:11 am in the house.. all HG's sleeping but corey who's grabbing his sheets
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 10:28 am
Power Updater

BackPost cont 4:22am feeds 3/4

paul jsut cleared up a bunch of shit with bridgette

frank like what

paul with hearing things she's been saying and acting around me. and i dont think i ws mean aobut it but i ws straight forward.. and confirming.. but this is no FU to you but i wanted to confirm to hearing that she wanted to go home and that if that's what she wanted i will make that happen.. she told me that she didnt want to go home

frank neither one of us wants to go home..

paul you said that she wanted to go home and she didnt want to be stuck in jury with 8 other assholes .. so she confirmed that she wanted to be here.. and it was mainly me talking. i said i know im loud and over whelming and i like to go to the source..

frank i ahve heard youa re going to vote me out..

paul from the general consensus that seemed like the view and plan.. strategically that made more sense to me.. game wise,. i like you. i think you're funny as fuck but i cant let go of you putting me on the block and i did feel betrayed and i understand you said it was a strategy at a certain point and then seeing james saying things.. in HOH.. i feel that that's what was going on..

frank if the votes go in my favor and i stay going forward you wont be someone i can work with

paul frank.. i know.. and if that happens then that happened.. i found out that you both think im annoying.. im going to am,p it up and if i get under your skin being a nice person im going to amp it up being annoying'

frank who in the world told you that

paul that doest matter

meanwhile on feeds 1/2 bridgette is in the corner and paulie is implicating phase 2 to make bridgette feel betrayed by frank

frank here's the thing bridge and i only talk to each other there is nobody that we would ahve told that to

paul maybe it was over heard in a conversation

frank that doesnt happen!
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 10:50 am
Power Updater

backpost cont 4:25 am

Frank do you not realized because youa re loud that is an easy mark to go to. they will say that and yo will beleive it

paul when yo said that friendship will get yo evicted

frnak that is how i joke

paul i say constantly you are a funny guy.. i hope we can watch sunny , smoke a blunt and laugh afterwards.. but being on the block sucked.. i did want to trust you. but as its progressed but we built a better relationship and then you isolated hyorself with bridgette and then you pull people into rooms

frnak i dont pull people in they pull me into room .. and yo say i put you on the block but there were 7 people that knew about it and were in on the decision

paul fine. granted

frank if you want to put all the heat on me. then yeah i'll take it but i won the comp and i did what i had to do

paul we didnt know each other so i dont blame yuou but there was so many things i was told i was like this shit is wacked.. i like to say shit straight out,.. i will tell you.. you dont ahve my vote.. i dont want you to waste energy on me.. i dont want to lie and then blind side you ,.. maybe im not cut out for this game.. like i said when i was crying on that bench i was not leaving my morals and stuff at the door.. im here to ahve fun.. im not here to start drama.. and bullshit..

frank then i dont know what your big problem is with wanting me out of the house .. you say you get along with me

paul i like you as a get along factor.. and bridgette and i are too similar.. but yo and i ahve that same dumb humor.. but strategy i think i can be a target of yors.

frank i was honest with you i told you i ws going for davonne and yo got paranoid

paul it;'s seeing yo say things to davonne and then go behind her back

frank what did i say

paul on the comp when you told davonne about teh nicole thing sna you said to davonne that deal and

frank she was supposed to drop it the same time when bridgette did and she didnt. and when she didnt that deal was done.. and i told nicole after teh fact that i ws saying that just to get davonne to drop her arm and then i wanted bridge. to throw it to james. thats what i wanted to happen

frank and if that;s your fucking logic why would you sit ther and listen to james?

paul i dont like getting lied to.. and when we had the meeting i was like what's the plan.

frank that's not how it went though

paul everyone knew the same information.. to not use the POV

paul the paranoia is fucking her up and james under the reign.. and we're all doing something that is causing 4 people to get hurt.. it didnt make sense.. saying im saying this but this is what i really mean.. like why dont you jsut say no.. and if you dont say that you have to run from him room to room

frank am i that scary

paul you make some people uncomfortable. i respect the fact you sat down and had a face to face with me cuz i wanted it for a long time.. and there's certain things that you do and say that i dont agree with and dont like .. it;s not my place to tell you

frank i'd rather you tell me what makes you uncomfortable .. i'd like to know if im belittling someone.. im not that type of person

paul i know you were joking.. but those comments you were saying to her made me feel uncomfortable.. cuz that happened in my family

frank how is that belittling you?

paul you ahve 9 years on me what am i going to say to yuou
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 11:13 am
Power Updater

backpost cont 4:38am

paul it's not my place to lecture you on live tv.. unless it gets to a point of yp fuck you

frank i understand.. but im not going to say soemthing to bridgette we are close

paul she was bullied when she was younger i dont know if yo knew that.. but im just giving you an example..

frnak i asked you how i beleittled yo. you dont ahve to say anything

paul i cant say something specific.. it;s just the tone.. and i feel that you are trying to belittle me jsut because im loud and say stupid shit.. and i look at you the same but i think you are an intelligent person.. this is just how i felt.. it's not about other people..
paul i dont know wher your head is at.. and that you dont trust me and our convos are just bullshit so im just going to vote you out.. and if im not on your best side it worries me.. i tossed that pov to bridgette so she could save bronte. and she didnt.

paul im not worried about bridgette.. im more scared of you.. youa re a good talker..

frank im not going to campaign about bridge.. she;'s my ride of die

4:24am paul i heard you say that she wanted to go home

frank i didnt say that. i hope you didnt tell her i said that

paul i was jsut confirming it to her..

frank i never said that.. i said that i would rather go before jury. but never about bridge..

paul i dont know.. if that's what your telling me
'
frank i asked zakiyah where her vote was.. and she said she didnt know.. and i feel bad for bridge. i feel that she is in this position because of me.. and ive been telling peopole if i do go to work with ehr and not throw her on the block every week. that';s what i've been doing .. try to help her out if im not here.

paul why didn you ask me to work with her.. do you not trust me

frank i dont know.. i wasnt really sure.. i didnt feel like you ahd my back.. i know youa re close to paulie.. and im close to paulie and

paul i need to trust you.. im not going to be swayed by someone else.. when those votes flipped and bronte went home it happened.. and she went home and i was right

frank where was i>? i didnt know anything.

Frank you know what everyone is saying they want to do what the HOH wants.. but when bridgette was HOH they didnt list to her and they sent her friend home and im pissed about taht paul.. PISSED .. ive been pissed ever since it happened and everyone is saying they are going to do wht the HOH wants

paul why did you put bronte up as roadkill i dont understand that

frank cuz those 6 or 7 people and tiffany was one of them.. and the people i trusted all fucked me and lied to my face paul .. so you can understand that people i trust in the beginning i cant and thats why i trust bridgette.. she was the only one

paul i want to know why frank landed in that predicament

frank i dont know,.. i think it was davonne but she tells me otherwise

paul you think she can do hthat?>

frank i dont knw.. but i know people got into peoples ears..

paul that was tiffany

fran tiffany didnt know anything.. i never told her shit.. but they were things said in passing.. i know i never had a conversation with tiffany like that and i know who i did have those convos with.. i know it didn't come from tiffany..

paul that's something that you know..

frank why would tiffany flip.. on those 5 people.. the main reason they kept her was to get me ot

paul i dont know.. i was on the block

frank thats why i didnt wnt daovnne to win cuz i would go on the block for sure.. and with james i didnt think he would. i thought he was a straight shooter.. but he said he ws going with the house.. and the house dosnt ahve my best interests'
'
pual both you dn bridge are now stuck in the mudd so whats the end game.. are you going to toss it in the air

frank we each ahve votes in our favor.. i know my votes are cuz they want to work with me and bridge's votes are czu they want me out not to work with her.. and i feel bad for her..

paul i heard that you were telling people tht she wanted to go home

frnak people said they wanted to keep me and i wont campaign agsint her

paul i heard the voltes are flipping and bridge. is going home..

frank i didnt know this..

paul was paulie talking to you in the safari room..

frank yeah

frank can you tell me whose votes are where

frank i never said that bridge wants to go home

frank no the doing to find out where teh votes are going.. i dont want to get caught with my dick in my hand..

frank i think the votes can be 5-4

paul so im deciding factor

frank no..

circle talk.. END BACKPOST 4:56am
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 11:16 am
Power Updater

current time.11:14am. HG's up changing batteries

michelle relays to natalie what happened last night with bridge paul frank..

natalei what ewas the result

michelle i dont know..

HG's on inside lockdown
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 11:18 am
Power Updater

natalie it will be easier to clear the air with bridgette once frank is gone.. i guess we'll see what happened today

natalie what time did this all happen at

michelle 4 5 or 6 am..

michelle im going back to bed

natalie is cleaning .. Im up. there is nothing else to do. go back to bed
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 11:29 am
Power Updater

natalie is cleaning up .. everyone else sleeping..

i'll be back later
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 11:41 am
Power Updater

Thank you for reading the Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates and aired shows here at Hamsterwatch Forum!

As always, I'll try my best to bring you all that I can that's going on inside the house and on the aired shows.

Unfortunately there will be times when I can not post all day and night due to bandwidth limitations.

I can not afford the charges that my ISP will bill me IF/WHEN I do go over.

If you appreciate my hard work and would like to help out you can do so by leaving a "donation/tip" to me via my paypal account at UgotBronx @ gmail (dot)com please remove the spaces or else I will not get it Please select family/friends when leaving a donation.

ANYTHING you give will help with the upcoming charges. And whatever it is that you give I greatly appreciate it!

Thank You

~Ugot~
Old 07-27-2016, 04:49 pm
Power Updater

Nicole in the bathroom

corey and victor making breakfast
Attached Images

Old 07-27-2016, 06:01 pm
Power Updater

Zakiyah she said that frank said that he never said that..

davonne did she rally think that../ i wouldn't make that up

zakiyah i wasn't going to sit there and listen
Attached Images