Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 19 live feed updates

Big Brother 19 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 07-15-2017, 06:14 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

Cody evicted 7-3-0

Cody will battle back next week with Cameron Jillian and whoever is evicted next Friday to re-enter the house

Alex won HOH - Space Cadets

Den of Temptation Halt Hex voting still open

Jason has a 2nd week of Have Nots to complete since he chose the wrong box in the have not temptation

Alex nominated Jessica and Dominique to be on the block

POV Players Alex Jessica Dominique Jason Kevin Christmas, Paul hosting

Jason won POV

Kevin won $27

Have Nots are Josh Mark and Ramses

Josh chose purple and he chose wrong and is on slop for 2 weeks

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-15-2017 at 05:05 pm.
Old 07-15-2017, 06:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

The LIVE FEEDS have been on fire overnight with the POV results , Paul and Dominique going at it with being called snakes

** Get your LIVE FEEDS HERE so you can flashback and see everything that happened! **
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 06:23 am
Power Updater

quick post;

Alex told paul that Dom implied that there were snakes in the house

Dom pre POV said that there were snakes in the house to paul elena mark

Snakes in the house have now been discussed for hours in the HOH with Paul pulling Dom up in HOH with Elena Mark Alex

Josh arrived 1 hr ago and just wants to be part of it cuz no one talks to him and doesnt want to be left out

Jason and Xmas arrived to the HOH w/in the 5 mins
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 06:32 am
Power Updater

quick post

During the argument with paul and dom paul said God isnt here in teh BB house so stop referring to him.

Dom said i never said PAUL was the snake to alex but said that Paul told her to not have convo's alone with anyone.

Dom to xmas on her cverion of catch up.. I had a convo with alex and siad i want to talk to everyone.. and let them know that and wanted to let alex know to be careful and lsited the people she was with in her group that she cant trust cuz she feels backstabbed.. and now Paul is accusing me of being a snake

Paul OK now you said your piece.. let me say the truth.. I never called you a snake you are calling me a snake.. we had a private convo.. i went to the source.. and asked you and said i get it you are trying to figure things out on your own.. to only find out when having a convo with these people that you were saying that the people you were working with that a male was a snake..

paul so me being a snake.. i slithered down hissed ant dom in bed and asked her to talk to me .. and when i asked dom she said that she only told 2 people and when i said elena did she say that and elena said she didnt.. and now when i called you up here with the audience you so wanted

dom no not everyone is here

paul well there is a lot and so now DOm is questioning my character and calling me a snake.. and that i lie.. so xmas that is it

Xmas so Dom why dont you jsut say it now

Dom i dont ahve clarity and the exact names..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 06:46 am
Power Updater

Paul you think that i am going to throw 3 people under the bus

Dom i said i voted for cody and peole think that i didnt

paul and you assume that people are going to want to talk to you in a group settings.. but i am..

Dom i never spoke negatively abpout paul i called alex to talk and she made a suggesttion to talk and i said i wanted everyone.. so i can se the reaction to everyone and to confirm and see discrepnecy on what i said . Dom paul denies he never said to not have priovate convos he disclosed to me he was disolving the team and he didnt know who to trust..

paul who was in the room me and I?

Dom let me finish.. you said retract

paul i said re access.. and how can there be a team with 2 weeks of incoinsistancy

dom he said if you want to work with me then why would i say that

paul cuz you are on the block.. and look how she started it.. she said trhat let me start but i know that you guys are on paul's side.. so she is already started

Dom you are reactivily acting on what i implied

paul you implied it right.. the one person you said it to but said you implied it

Dom i never said that you were a snake

paul Dom i ahd a convo with dom that certain people you ahd a convo with said that i coldnt be trusted. adn that i lied.. and when i called you out

paul im going to say 2 things.. im not here for the claps and humor you are here for

paul dom said that this is the season of temptation..

Alex they are snakes they know who they are.. that you cant have one on one convos to check

paul i never said that.. if talk to you about snakes and then talk about one person.. so what is the implication.

alex that paul is a snake

Dom i said to share that

paul and you know paul from BB 18 that i like to call people out on shit.. so you came up cuz you told 2 people something and you were so sold that one of the things came from me.. and i cross referenced things to elena and she confirmed that it never came from me .. and if you are going on to say one fight one team.. and you mentioned you ae on the block that if you are going to be blamed for things that you didnt you youa re going to call other people out who are doing things.. and now you want me to call people out taht i trust.. and you want to keep calling people out.. anad i will keep going so keep calling people up..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 06:59 am
Power Updater

Dom yuou guys vote the way you want. but i did not do what they are saying that i did.. and in time it will be revealed

Xmas i fel now is a good time to call that infiltrator out

Dom im not doing that

paul why? it's a good time.. and you want to know why im calling you out is becuase you have called me a snake to 4 people who talked to me.. and it's coming from people i trust and you saying that im going home too is coming from someone who is on the block

Xmas but we are all here..

paul who's the infiltrator

dom what are you confused about

xmas that you wanted the infiltrator if we are all here

dom no it was all said i was going to say im voted for cody and being targeted. and for the interview since that is being around and the convo's that paul and i had cuz they were private.. but he didnt deny them

paul see you can't prove it.. ahh so tell us who the infiltrator is.. cuz you are saying taht to everyone.. i can talk all night.. and i called you on your bullshit

paul do you ahve any questions for me xmas cuz i will answer them

xmas why did you ahve everyone here if you werent going to say the person

dom that's not how i work. i will talk to everyone and i said everything that i wanted

paul so is this what you wanted to do.. you wanted to talk aobut an infiltrator.. and then a snake and then talked about paul and wrapped it up with some other stuff.. so is that what you wanted to do? Is that your agenda for today?

Dom you are good

paul yes i am im good at calling you out on your bullshit

Dom I want to go HAM but i know that this is being recorded

paul go ham!!

Paul you woke up all these people to ahve this convo

Dom i never woke them up.. how can i prove that i didnt vote for ramses..

paul you said that thee was a tempter and infiltrator.. and th you tied it all in with paul.. is this what yoou wanted to say tomorrow.. you dont ahve shit.. and i pulled it together.. next time you want to do this you need to make sure that you ahve all the shit together..

Dom i dont ahve to prove that im tel;ling the trruth

paul you are on teh block you ahve to prove it

Dom when a person is honest and true the truth will always prevail

paul have you ever watched BB?

Xmas if you know who the infiltrator is why dont you take the time now to case it since you are on the block and have a chance to go home

dom no.. i dont want to name names

xmas i am not asking for names.. but why dont you say it

Dom i dont wnat to give names but i dont want to throw anyone under the bus.. i wanted to lay it all out for everyone

paul but you said my name and elena's names
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:09 am
Power Updater

Dom paul is the infiltrator..

paul i just proved that you are a liar.. so why dont you prove more why im the infiltrator

xmas why would cody mention your name

dom he told me

xmas what was yoru relationship with cody

dom the same with the same people in the in this group

mark if there were 2 people that were working wtih cody YOU wouod not be sitting here right now

xmas im not saying i beleive you or not that it's a question i wanted to get an answer to.. beyond working with the team what was yours/cody relationship like

mark are you truly questioning her cuz she is on the block

xmas im, asking for clarity

mark my name was thrown around a lot with cody and i can say Dom didnt have anything with cody and she voted him lout

Dom are you asking fi there was something on the side.. there wa nothing.. if that gives you clarity

xmas im asking for something on clarity besides a blanket comment..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:17 am
Power Updater

Dom that;'s it.. im going to dismiss myself

Xmas that was brutal

paul it's brutal when she calls me a liar and i called her out

paul i said elena did i ever say those things and elena said no.. and i proved it to her.. she was talking about what was going oin with the team and i said that there is no team and i need to retract and re access to see what is what.. and i said to her if she was to have convos to not have convo's in private if she is worried about things.. and hen if she is worried to talk to me and i had a talk to her and everything was groovy.. and then i come up here and i hear that she is down there implying im a snake.. im like did you not ever watch BB you are on the block and the shots that you tried to take at me.. it was disproved and disproved and disproved.. when has Dom shy away and not look into eyes.. never ..

paul how are you not going to say who the infiltrator is when youa re on the block
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:25 am
Power Updater

paul it wasn't a heated thing i like to make tv at 6 am and call her out on her bullshit

Xmas so paul are you throwing people on the team under the bus

paul no

xmas i had to ask

paul i need to ask when she starts to bring this up tomorrow do i have your peoples back

room answers yes.. alex xmas josh mark jason
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:47 am
Power Updater

mark called to DR

Paul and Xmas are updating Elena on what she missed'

Elena i just want to know why my name is being brought up

xmas i had a convo wioth her and she said that it could be a co ed team

paul so you and I (elena)

elena she was saying things in her own way

paul that she was painting a picture in your head

elena she's saying that so later on you are like OH I KNOW WHY

elena.. i asked mark does he know who she is talking about and mark is like no but she tells me to be careful all the time..

paul she wants you to pain a picture in your own mind

elena im like mark what is going on in your head when she isaying all this.. and i know youa re not stupoid dude

alex like red flag

elena he's like he doesnt knwo waht to say.. he's saying i trust everyone.. and he was jsut as confused as everyone and then Dom opened the door and said elena do i have yoru vote.. and i sadi at this time you do.. cuz at this time i ahve no information that i couldnt trust her.. and i was clear on saying AT THIS TIME and i was decidding to have a convo with her and how much stock i wanted to put into it.. and it wasnt game related.. and how much that i wanted to pull alex in

alex it was the truth.. im fine with it..

paul im sorry didnt mean to pull you in

alex no it's ok

elena so someone came to me and said they heard information that dom was saying my name.. TODAY

xmas oh

paul it's a last minute play she is on the block and starts losing her shit and throwing it on the wall

Elena so i haven't figured out the logistics.. and i didnt want to promise.. and she was like ok respect.. and she said do i ahve your vote.. and mark was like at this time tomorrow forever.. and he was expressing his relations with dom cuz they ahve a good one .. and so i have a convo with dom now.. and i said give me a minute while i get through this.. that i heard a few things that i dont know why i heard these things.. and normally i was like with the convo we ahd with me mark her and paul and me being heavily implied.. im not feeling guilt or conviction.. let me clarify..

paul she tried to do that to ramses earlier

elena i will not feel guilty for something that i ahve not done and she said what does that mean.. and she said that someone is in the group trying to make a move without getting blood on their hands

elan anad im like i made a deal with alex on the wall.. it's not because of conviction and guilt.. and i pieced it together.. and i heard from another person , not jason that my name came out of her mouth.. and i bring that up adn she said ok who are the people and i said im not going to say names.. and it's bothered me taht she just went off with not saying names.. she asked do i mind saying what was said.. so i said it was about teh vote.. and according to math 2 people are liars.. I dont think it's Dom

Alex right.. what is she doing with her actions

elena i said that there is not doubt with her and her vote..

paul leaves to talk to mark alone
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:48 am
Power Updater

mark to paul i just exposed my entrie deck to you and elana

paul did you see what she jsut tried to do to me.. she said she was disappointed in markk blah blah blah

mark yeah i said i may not feel as strongly as that i said but i didnt know about teh questions and format.. and to just talk to paul.. and all these convo's happened today.. sorry about teh cody thing with xmas

paul im sorry taht came up. did i not prove myself there.. like what the fuck dude

mark you dont have to prove yourself to me.. Dom saying youa re in infiltrator.. there are 2

paul she was trying to toss it onto other people

mark it showed true colors

paul i trusted DOm a lot

mark.. i know.. the 2 people i tried to be close with in the beginning have blown up im like.. what is going on.

paul dom is always so ready with info.. and she's on the block and doesn't want to say it.. she doesnt want to say it in front of me cuz i will call her out on her bullshit she wants me not there so she can say her agenda

paul are you still going toi give her a vtoe ..

mark i dont know why is josh even saying shit up there

paul she tried to paint me and elena.. she said it's a co ed team. implying me and elena.. and she didnt want to say elena cuz elan wasnt there and she was trying to get out me and elena cuz of what ever crazy agenda she has.. do you ahve questions for me i will answer them
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:49 am
Power Updater

paul heads back upstairs

mark heads to bedroom grabs clothes to shower
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 07:57 am
Power Updater

Josh ia hve one question my name wasnt being thrown around to be put up

xmas you are funny

alex dude i said you were safe

alex she said i wanted to have a convo with her i wanted someone there.. i told you guys i didnt want to talk to her

paul my vote is for her this week

elena if im getting dragged into dom's .. i dont know why may name is even being .. i just dont know..

xmas she seemed like she knew she was going up she was nervous at the table. and not her confident self.. and she didnt know she was on teh radar.. she was nervous

Alex the only one that knew was elena..

elena i didnt share that with anyone .. especially not her or mark

xmas she asked for my vote and is aid i need to get my feet on the ground.. and she asked aobut my convo with cody and i said that i initiated the convo to get clarity.. and what he said per cody he threw me under the bus.. and isadi i need to get clarity on and i jsut got back in the house and she got furious right away.. and she was like she went to bat for me.. and i needed to explore what was to go to my best conclusion.. and i asked her what was her relationship with cody.. and she said same as mine.. and she souldnt specify.. if they talked game .
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:01 am
Power Updater

Retells of previous convos with Dom up in HOH
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:11 am
Power Updater

Paul josh Alex Elena Xmas still up in HOH

Elena those things that she said that was that being jealous about mark

paul she never said anything or your name she only painted a picture of me to make me think it was elena.. i said that she didnt say yor name..

elena she painted a thing for it to be a jealousy thing

alex yeah.. same to me

paul i felt tht it wasnt right for me to tell you cuz she didnt say your name but she painted a picture.. i never had a convo with her that said 'elena"

elan i would ahve still voted to keep her..

paul heading off.. thank you for batting for me.. you know where my vote is

elna was was basically talking about me

xmas she eludes to all sorts of stuff. she kept saying inside the circle thee is an infiltrator.. and she didn't say you cuz i jsut asked bout you.. when i talked to cody i asked about elena and cody said that she was 100% committed and loyal to me.. and the things that he was saying was what i was hearing and feeling when i was being blown up.. and that is why i was asking about you.. why is he going to lie aobut these people and then tell me about you.. and i was like why are you doing this and he said he was doing ti his way..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:13 am
Power Updater

paul to mark.. im sorry about what happened but religion doesn't get brought into the convo .. it's not part of the game. no offense to her.. and whatever happens be careful

paul in SR you are welcome guys i hope you enjoyed the show i will ahve plenty to talk aobut tomorrow .. paul takes a few asprins
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:23 am
Power Updater

paul if she is going to try and say anything josh i would appreciate you sticking u for me

paul youa re in it now..

elena you wanted to play boy!

everyone leaves but josh..

alex back up in HOH

Alex you see they turned on dominique

josh they ahve an alliance.. they are turning on her like i said it would happen

alex why do you think i made this move. it's the move i ahd to make.. anything she says to you

josh raven matt mark elena paul they had something from day 1

alex theya re hanging out by themselves theya re splintered..

josh jason doenst plan on using the veto right?

alex i dont know we have to reevaluate

josh i have an idea.. if we wanted to ahve bigger numbers.. we can put up one of them up. if you leave dom and another number from their side that's a voting number and we go from 6-5

alex i was thinking about that

josh i trust paul his carachter doesnt fluctuate.. im the sdame way but im more emptional . this is a vital shot.. yeah we can take out dom.. but we have to play our cards right

alex thats why winning teh hoh is important

josh im with you guys i see they have an allaince.. and we ahve kevin

alex i coulda smoked jason today.. i need him to make a decision cuz im HOH

josh if someone wants to come like paul cuz he's opening his eyes or xmas to come.. they shit on dom they jsut turned on them and with cody even thiough he shit the pot he was telling teh truth.. adn he got a reaction

alex i said that my nominee would cause a lot of shit it outed everyone.

josh they called it a group.. they never called it an alliance.. and remember where we were

alex i never forgot aobut you..

josh if we dont compare notes and stuff then we'd be out

alex just keep your lips shut.

josh yeah
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:30 am
Power Updater

alex to herself.. there is the show america alex isnt just stuck in the middle of a competition she's stuck in the middle of 2 alliances.. i havent slept and im going to be a bitch to everyone

josh talking to paul/xmas

elan talking to mark in the bathroom

paul i need you to just bat for me..

josh when you started to .... she didnt know how to respond..

paul she didnt have no idea on what to say. i was ready to say everything.. im not on the block im safe.. what have you got to hide.. so you ahve to protect yourself from going home and you ahve yoru platform and you got nothing to say

xmas you have that chance to have us rally behind her and she said nothing..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:34 am
Power Updater

Elena i know you didnt know any of this..

mark i didnt.. i was trying to save her

elena i didnt want to drop a bomb on you i wasn't trying to hid anything from you i didnt want you to feel that you had to pick between me and dom cuz that's what she was trying to do and i didnt ant to lose so i avoided it all together..

mark who has she been talking to..

elena paul and alex obviously.. 1st she said 1 person then 2 people .. why would she go to alex to check herself..

mark personal or strategy

elena i dont know.. both.. she said she likes to have someone to check herself with..

mark why alex

elena i dont know im trying to figure it out.. and that my name is being thrown around.. i am loyal i haven't lied to anyone and i voted the way i said i would with the team.. i know she said something to me in the comp the othe day that the Lord saw me and her in the finals.. and that i irritated her.. like ok.. i dont know..
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:45 am
Power Updater

all Hg's are settling into bed finally
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 08:54 am
Power Updater

Dom up looking for scripture to read
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 10:22 am
Power Updater

10:02 wakey wakey
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 10:23 am
Power Updater

dom out of the bathroom heads back to bed
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 10:30 am
Power Updater

Thanks for visting Hamsteratch Forum!

If you appreciate the updates feel free to show it with a donation!

Go to paypal and select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

This will help me to continue to bring you updates all season long!

Thank you everyone!
Old 07-15-2017, 10:40 am
Power Updater

kevin out of bed changes battery
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2017, 10:45 am
Power Updater

xmas gets mic and heads to bed

BB called elena to DR

kevin back in bed