BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-24-2016, 06:00 am
Power Updater

Default Joel Lefevre

His likable disposition and nerdy attitude will let him fly under the radar until he needs to shift into gear to take the win.
Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Describe yourself in three words:
Quirky, Outgoing, Passionate

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
My strategy is to make personal connections as soon as possible with everyone in the house. I don’t plan to have a showmance – I’m skeptical of them knowing that it’s a competition for a lot of money so the intentions aren’t necessarily good. That said, I wouldn’t say no to a showmance, because I wouldn’t want someone to be suspicious that I was on to them. I’d play along for a little while.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
‪An autographed photo of my idol and favourite soccer player, Zinedine Zidane. It’s a signed photo of when the French team won the World Cup in 1998. I think it would inspire me to work harder in the house knowing where he came from and how much he was able to achieve. That just would remind me that I can do anything and take this all the way to win Big Brother Canada. ‬‬

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

I probably fear mental more than anything. I’m not all that savvy with puzzles. I read once in a while but really I think I’m just a lot more physically fit and active than people will guess. That’s sort of an element of surprise that I’m hoping people will be shocked by when they see me compete. I play competitive soccer. I work out every day. I do cardio, and hot yoga. I’m ready on that side of things.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?
I would save a bunch of it for a rainy day so that I’m set financially down the road. I’d help my sister out, she’s expecting a baby and has a little boy so I’d give them some. I would like to give a portion to charities that deal with mental health awareness, which is very near and dear to my heart. Growing up I struggled with anxiety and depression and it’s something I think still has a lot of stigma.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

That’s hard because there’s been so many memorable houseguests. I’d say the one I relate to the closest is probably Jordan Parhar (BBCAN Season 3). He’s a little bit quirky and made some dumb moves but I liked how he took everything with a grain of salt and his passion and excitement for Big Brother Canada was something I could definitely connect with. I will hopefully learn from his mistakes though!

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?
Probably the cultural diversity and that people from all walks of life are accepted. Whether it’s people from Mexico, France, Syria, the US – it’s just nice that everyone is accepted here and it’s nice to hear those people’s stories and that makes me feel proud.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:12 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Joel Lefevre

Pre-Show Interview with Matt Carter

Twitter - Twitter (personal/pre-show)