Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 20 live feed updates

Big Brother 20 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:44 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/8/18

Angeal: i betcha sam hate haleigh. not only she wa s the hacker but she tried to flip the house gain today

JC; who does that ? you do that for what? if you want to back door

tyler; they coulda easily done it..

kaycee: i still think it was bayeigh

JC; bay was pissed when yo won the veto

tyler: think about it she missed her chance last week and then this week she couldn't do anything. and she will be gone next week

JC: this is all based on swaggy's legacy..

tyler: i gave her so many chances. she asked em to not use the veto and i didnt..

Old 08-08-2018, 08:51 pm
Power Updater

tyler: they think they are running things.. they think that got your vote bretts vote sams vote.. and they don't

JC; yeah
Old 08-08-2018, 08:54 pm
Power Updater

tyler.. RS is definitely thinking she is going to be voted out and she is going to bitch to JC

they laugh

JC we are going to wear this with the pants with suspenders and black hat me you angela and tyler

tyler: RS thinks that you are voting her out. she has to hate you

JC: she is hanging out with haleigh.. she can go hang out with those that are voting her out fessy and haleigh are voting her out

Old 08-08-2018, 09:20 pm
Power Updater

feeds 1/2 While Sam takes a cold shower angie and fessy comfort each other wheile angie sobs

meanwhile Kaycee was putting on her headband

Feeds 3/4 brett getting his hair braided by haleigh

Old 08-08-2018, 09:40 pm
Power Updater

brett finally up to HOh

Brtt huygs eveyone.. they all say he's doing a giid job

brett: imm gettting pithed so hard by everyone. haleigh siad that she wants me tyo work with her but she's workign wtih 4 other people. and then she sadi that bayelgih says hwo cool i am

kaycee: JC said he was in a meeting with them and they fesy was saying taht he has you in his hand

brett: fessy was saying that he's thinks the all girls alliance is real and i was liek yeah man lets get them.

brett: i didnt double check. she is claiming 4 i know she is lying..

tyler: what if bay got 2 and not sero

brett; im not buying it.. and the weird part is rockstar is self sacrificing.. like RS is telling me how long she wants to go on and win in the game. like go fuck yourself you put me on the block like suck a dick! they all .. like fessy is like you are alone on a island..

brett; haleigh thinks that you and tyler are working together.. and then haleigh said that you said something to bay before the meeting

kayve: no i sut gave her a hug.. JC said that RS was counting the votes to keep bay.. and i went down there to do my hair.. and RS was crying on fessy

Brett and sam needs to stop saying things like she ants to go home

Old 08-08-2018, 09:49 pm
Power Updater

Brett: they think im voting to keepy bayleigh

tyler: im worried about scottie: you should make it like a you and scottie thing.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:54 pm
Power Updater

Im heading off: bedtime:
Old 08-09-2018, 08:13 am
Power Updater

Back post 10:12pm BBT Feeds 1/2

Bay tries to talk to Angela again:

Bay: at this point its a game and i go home tomorrow I did enjoy getting to know you and before yesterday I thought i was going to be good friends with you for life and it really sucks that i had to lose a friend like you (she's given everyone some of the same talks thru the night )

Angela: bayleigh this is still a game and I think we connected on a personal level which will go so much further then beyond this game.

bay cuts off angela

bay; from what i heard you were trying to tear me down even after the fact that you found out i wanst the hacker

Angela: i wasnt trying to tear you down

bay: Ive never cried so much

Angela: i never teared you down in a personal way . it;'s all been game none of this has been persoanl

bay takes an deep breath . closes her eyes while agneal is talking to her

bay: I havent taken it personal but that it actually broke my heart so

Angela but that wasnt

bay: what im saying I will come to a point where i will forgive you but even game wise i never every wanted to come near you. (to be nom'd)

Angela Likewise

bay cuts her off again

bay: but you were so quick to turn on me and that hurt my heart. Especially when you didnt even have. like this morning you couldn't even ask me. i didnt even get a chance to defend myself. So if you love me that much they way that you say you loved out friendship you could've given me a chance to defend myself

Angela: when you came up there 5 mins after the meeting

bay cuts her off again

bay what was the 1st thing i said to you when i walk to your door after that hacker game ? I said angela i didnt win the hacker comp. so if afterwards you thought that i did all you had to do was say hey i thought you had suspicion

Angela everyone told me that. everyone told me they didnt win. so im like someone is lying to me. This is a game, people lie to each other

Bay: yeah but you made a judgement call that i was on a power trip and that i was doing all these things and said nasty things about me

Angela: when did i say nasty things about you?

bay: you told haleigh about our alliance and that you were going to chose you over haleigh

Angela: i never said that

bay: she asked me

Angela; She came to me and asked asked if you offered me an alliance and i said that the girls came and offered me an alliance. Ive told everyone that when they offer me an alliance when their back is against the wall

bay cuts her off again

bay: when i was HOh i never said one dirty word and never let anyone say anything about you to me. so for me. im saying as friends i had your back. I was ride or die= for you. and as a person i totally get it and i will defend you. but as a friendship the way you were willing to ride for me and the weay i was willing to ride for you are 2 different things

angela: as a friendship yes but as a game relationship no.

bay: exactly

Angeal: i didnt believe that. I will always have your back on a friendship level. I never came at you and never said anything negative about you on a personal level. anything that i have said about you that has a negative connotation has been strictly on a game level. nothing that i have ever said has been personal bayleigh cause deep down in the bottom of my heart i do love you. and whether you believe that or

bay cuts her off

bay: why would you say anything negative at all instead of saying come up to me and saying it to my face you run around talking aobut me behind my back (bay is getting snippy)

Angela: i didnt talk about you behind your back

Bay; you just said you had negative feelings behind my back

Angela i said if i did it was game related

bay; right so if you did why couldnt you just ask me game related or not?Why would you need to go and have conversations with other people that are literally something you could have asked me. I would have told you the truth angela.

Angeal If i thought you were the hacker and which im still not sure who the hacker is why would i come to you and tell you that?

Bay: you are still not 100% sure ?

Angela no

bay: when haleigh admitted she was the hacker?

Angela: I still think someone is lying to me. I still dont know.. i feel like i cant trust anyone right now. honestly.

Bay : really?!

Angela: I dont feel like i could trust anyone. maybe it's not even you maybe it's fez, maybe it's rockstar, maybe it's tyler! Who the fuck knows. all that matters is that there are 2 people on the block now and that's what we have to deal with moving forward. I dont believe anything right now cuz nothing makes sense to me.

bay: that's crazy angela

Angela : yeah it sucks. that's why i was upstairs all day i cant believe anyone

Bay yeah but you cant open your eyes to see that i got the short end of the stick in this situation? that i got treated like really bad

Angela: i never treated you bad

bay Are you kidding me? you didnt talk to me for 2 day! you didnt even look at me and you laughed at me when i came outside

Angela: I did not laugh at you

bay getting snippy

bay: did you treat me the same?

Angela: Im not having this conversation right now

bay: no did you treat me the same? Did you speak to me for the past 2 days? did you speak to me?

Angela; no

bay: so how is that not treating me.. BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO ME! I came to your room and tried to talk to you.

Angela: it's a 2 way street

bay; yeah but if i tried to talk to you why would you not talk to me?

Angela: cuz it was 5 seconds after the meeeting

Bay: you coulda came later and said you are ready to talk to me now. did you ever think of that

Angela: I came and talked to you today when i came and sat on the couch

bay: 2 days later after treating me like i dont exist and never ever once apologized for it.

Angela is heading up the HOH stairs Im not going to have this conversation.

bay; OH cuz you dont care and you're not wrong and yo didn't do anything wrong in the situation. you're perfect!

Angela: Thank you.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:54 am
Power Updater

12:22am BBT 8/9/18 feeds 3/4

haleigh gets out of bed and heads to have not room crying

a few minutes pass and fessy bayleigh angie and scottie all go in to comfort her

She's upset because she knows that she is voting out Angie but that bayleigh most likely is leaving. and it's all her fault that bay is on the block.