The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house

Big Brother Canada 4 cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 02-23-2016, 10:57 am
HOH

Default Tim Dormer

On pre-show ballot for viewers to vote him or Jase Wirey into the cast

Known for Australia Big Brother 10 (winner)

Hometown: Bondi Beach, Australia

Describe yourself in three words:
Unique, Energetic, Annoying

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
Play nice. Which is hard because I usually play mean! In Australia, it’s different. It’s all viewer voted, so even if you’re mean but you’re entertaining, you stay in the house. Whereas, here if people hate me in the house, I’m out. I’ll have to hold my tongue. My goal is to think before I speak or act. It’s going to be a challenge.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
My dog! I have a French Bulldog called Meat Loaf and I love him and I miss him! He’s the only thing I’ve ever loved. That even includes human beings!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?
I’m very determined so if I decide I have to win, I’ll sit down and kind of meditate on winning for hours and focus in on it, and it works! I am really smart at mathematical puzzles – I have a thing for patterns or numbers. In terms of physical challenges, I’m so uncoordinated but nothing scares me. I might not be the strongest or the fittest but I’m definitely one of the most courageous.

If you won, how would you spend the winnings?
On something stupid like a pet dolphin? No, I wouldn’t – I don’t believe in keeping dolphins as pets. I would buy another dog! A girlfriend for Meat Loaf!

Many of your soon-to-be competitors will likely know you and may have even studied your BB strategy. Do you have a plan to use this to your advantage?
If they’ve watched me in Australia, they’ll probably know me as quite loud and overbearing. That said, I’ll just work to remind everyone that this is a very different type of show and competition, so I won’t be coming in with a leg up at all. They’ve got the advantage – I’m the new guy! I think I’ll just win them all over with my Aussie charm!

What is your favourite or most important Big Brother memory from your experience in your prior season(s)?
Ooh. Good question. We had a challenge once where we had to nominate people for eviction and I wanted to do something to show everyone I wasn’t afraid of them and didn’t care whether they put me up for eviction so I nominated myself for eviction. That way I controlled my own fate. I knew that Australia would save me. And I was saved! I knew at that moment I could win. Like wow! People are rooting for me. It was a moment where I was doing something different, and that’s what I like to do in life: look at things differently. In my opinion the way to approach things is that you aren’t going up against your houseguests, you are going up against Big Brother the whole time. The other houseguests are just my toys to play with while I’m in Big Brother’s house.

What do you think the most significant differences between Canadians and Australians?
From who I’ve met so far, Canadians are lovely and polite and probably don’t really rock the boat. Peaceful. Australia is a country built basically by convicts! We arrived on a boat, rebelled against the government at the time and built a nation. Wild people in a wild, dangerous land. Aussies rock the boat. We’re nice and genuine, but there’s no politeness needed.

Why should Canadians choose you to enter the house this season?
As a fan of the show, I’ve always played in a way that I think will be interesting to watch. I don’t want it to be boring for people. I’m something different. I’ll add a totally new flavour to the mix. It’s a very strong flavour but it won’t be bland. Whether you like or hate me, you’ll always have an opinion. That’s what I want – I don’t really care if you like or hate me. I enjoy making people think differently about things.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Tim Dormer

Pre- Show Interview by Matt Carter

Twitter

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-23-2016 at 02:09 pm.