Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Celebrity 2 live feed updates

Big Brother Celebrity 2 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 01-31-2019, 06:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Udates Thursday 1/31/19

tom we can tell joey and we can use him.. but maybe they are working with joey.. that' probably what they did..that's why they kept saying joey's got no one.. we can say to joey we know ricky lolo and nat asked yo to work with him and betray us.. and that pendulum can swing both ways.. we can go along with the plan

kato; we say that we know the plan but they can keep fighting it. then we know.. if joey is voted off. that wont affect us.. then we still have back up. if they fight even though we said no.. he had 2 times to beat me and he doesnt want to leave

tom the plan is to bounce me next week. they will turn on us

Kato; that's what i told dina to focus and win hoh.. she will not put us up

tom who else can we get on our side

kato tamar doenst trust us

tom what about kandi? not after i put her on the block.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:02 pm
Power Updater

lolo and nat are thinking that dina has the power..

nat i want to say i know you have it and are working with tom and kato.

Rick heads down from meditating

Lolo to ricky did you catch that when we said that dina has the power? with kato when he said that the power expires on saturday..

ricky he did?

Lolo yeah he tried to back track

Lolo if dina has the power and uses it on kandi.. we need to work on dina and i dont know how to do that

ricky i'll do that

Old 01-31-2019, 07:13 pm
Power Updater

natalie back in the bedroom

Lolo we need to talk to joey and that there are 2 possibilities

natalie; tamar has it.

Lolo i think that she does.. like she does all that and she got it.. like America voted for after they saw that fight and you know they showed me apologizing to her and not her to me..

natalie not only that in my DR's i talk.. and feeds cut

Old 01-31-2019, 07:15 pm
Power Updater

nat; when you walked out of the SR tamar walked in and asked if i was sure that there isnt a boys alliance. and i was like no

lolo she is like that. that si what she does. she's so good for TV.

natalie her entire mood shifted..

lolo and she is back to cooking for everyone again
Old 01-31-2019, 07:17 pm
Power Updater

Ricky lets keep it rolling

natalie it's your time to win HOh ricky

ricky it is..

natalie: me and lolo were saying i cant handle that dude

ricky yeah he is. that was my strategy to get the crazy out of him and kato is crazy too. kato is just bossing him around

nat; yeah

ricky you cant hide who you ae. i was poking to get it out sooner rather than later.

natalie they are so bothered and hurt that their little master plan didnt work
Old 01-31-2019, 07:27 pm
Power Updater

natalie filling in tamar about the meeting with tom and kato. (not putting the alliance of 5) that tom was mad that no one talked to them about the veto.

tamar; that was it?

nat: they told ricky they wanted to BD you. they told us they wanted to BD Ricky

natalie they are so bothered that i didnt use it. they are going to come for me

tamar is that what they did

natalie they were looking at me like they wanted to tear my face off. joey even said that.. we just have to make sure that dina doesn't win hoh

nat; and that the power will come in play on saturday.. what do you think?

tamar: i dont know

Old 01-31-2019, 07:28 pm
Power Updater

tamar: what happened in the back/ what did they say>

nat: ricky asked them what happened to the plan cuz they told him that they wanted to BD you..

nat: i told you that i would only use veto if you or lolo were on the block.

tamar; there is no reason to.

nat: no.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:33 pm
Power Updater

tamar; kato's mad?

Nat: and i can feel tom trying to staring at me, get whatever. figure me out like i have this have this master pan or whatever. like i want to say no bro, take your googly eyes and bounce! No not today!

tamar; im over tom i cant take another week of him. it's a lot..

Old 01-31-2019, 07:54 pm
Power Updater

Ricky dina tom kato playing gin rummy
Old 01-31-2019, 07:57 pm
Power Updater

im taking a break!
Old 01-31-2019, 09:57 pm
Power Updater

tom requested they get wine and have a party in the hoh

kandi was having her kandi coated nights sex talk

kato joined for a while

BB gave them wine and they moved up to HOH

Old 01-31-2019, 10:41 pm
Power Updater

everyone up in hoh except for lolo

Old 01-31-2019, 11:18 pm
Power Updater

party is over and so is the inside lockdown

Old 01-31-2019, 11:33 pm
Power Updater

Im heading off!
Old 02-01-2019, 03:44 am
Power Updater

recap-backpost 10:04 pm BBT

BB gave the HG's 2 bottles of wine and everyone joined tom inthe hoh to drink. Everyone was having a good time. Natalie and Kandi don't drink and Lolo only had a little since she wasn't feeling well from the ballerina pov.

Everyone had a good time and started to head down to the kitchen to eat. ricky went to the hot tub.

kato and Tom stayed up in HOH. then went to the sitting area outside. tom decided he wanted to out his alliance of FUN FIVE TEAM FUN to Joey.

Kato told him it was a good plan and to go ahead and do it. meanwhile Dina was a bit toasted from the drinking and was talking to ricky in the Hot tub.

Kato got paranoid and was freaking out that she was divulging secrets.

Tom grabbed Joey and headed up to the HOH where tom told Joey that he had an alliance with Nat and lolo and the he wanted to backdoor ricky and that he didn't want joey to be on the block

Joey played it off as if he didnt know this and asked why didnt Natalie use the pov on him. Tom said that they were double crossed and that he and Kato want to work with Joey. That The other side was going to vote him out but he has the votes to keep joey.

The real plan is that Joey Tamar Lolo Ricky and Natalie all decided yesterday to work together and go after tom and kato.

kato ran up to the Hoh to tell tom that Dina is talking to Ricky and that he needs her to get away from ricky because she is telling him secrets.

Dina was talking personal life. connections in the industry and her family. not game. But Tom left the Ho to try and grab dina away.

Dina was on her way inside and kato grabbed her and pulled her into the lounge where he told her that he doesnt want her talking to ricky that she might say stuff she's not supposed to. Kato was frequently shaking his finger at her. Dina was still buzzed and was trying to blow him off but stay friendly and chatty. kato had let Dina know that they had an alliance with lolo and natalie but it's no longer an alliance and that she is working with them and she is protected per Kato.

In come Kandi to tweet. Dina decided to ask Kandi if she was going to vote Dina out. if she ever said that. kandi was blindsided and didn't know why Dina was asking her this. kato sat there as it escalated.. Kandi had no clue why Dina was talking to her like that since they have been playing cards and hanging out with each other for the past few days.

Kato tried to get Dina to stop talking but all he did was pace in and out of the room. Finally Kato left. Dina said that she loves Kandi and Kandi said the same. It became clear to Kandi that whatever was going on was because of Kato and she asked " why are you letting kata get you mad?"

Finally Kandi had enough and left. kato began wagging his finger back at Dina saying you messed everything up. you shouldn't have said anything. everything i said to you. you need to forget.

kandi runs into ricky at the sliding Door and she tells him that things are crazy. Ricky heads to the shower and the Kandi heads to the back room. Kandi is starting to tell natalie tamar lolo what just happened and in comes dina.

Tom has been in the Dr for the whole time.

Joey finally came down from the HOh after showering.

kato asked joey to go in there and grab dina to keep her from talking. Joey said he wouldn't that it would be too much if he did.

Dina and kandi were retelling what happened in the lounge to nat/lolo/tamar.

kato was frightened that she was telling them everything that he said to her and about the alliance. Kato was listening in at the door.

Finally Tom came out of the Dr. kato grabbed him ran off the the kitchen with him and told him that dina needs to be pulled from that room because she's talking to them.

Ricky comes into the room after showering and started to hear the retells again of what happened in the lounge.

kato and tom were freaking out. Joey headed to the bathroom and kato and tom talked to him . kato was saying he heard dina say his name. As tom decided to go get Dina, Dina was there heading to the bathroom. Kato and Tom grabbed Dina and headed up to the HOH.

Ricky was filled in on everything. Everyone felt bad for Kandi and tamar got up to talk to kandi to see if she was ok. The feeds stayed on HOH and the bedroom.

kato was trying to get dina to repeat whatever she had told the others while tom listened and was trying to catch up and decide how to handle Dina. They told Dina that she has to vote to keep Joey that they are now working with Joey. Dina just yes'd them a lot.

Ricky went to go check on Kandi and She told Ricky what happened and both agreed it was all Kato getting in her head.

Ricky left kandi and went back to his bedroom.

kato left the HOH with tom and Dina up there

kato asked joey again if he had the power. joey replied he did not. kato went off to bed.

joey got up and went to the girls bedroom and told them how kato tried to get him to grab dina and that after he said no that kato asked tom to do it.. he said that tit was NUTS! Joey said that he didnt let onto anything and that tom told him of the alliance and that the plan was to BD ricky and that natalie didnt talk to him before the veto meeting.

The whole room laughed at Joey because he said that the DR was loving this.

Dina was still up in the HOH with Tom who disclosed that he wanted to Backdoor Lolo! eventually the buzz wore off and he seemed like he wanted to get to bed and kick dina out of the HOH but then Nat lolo tamar ricky all got up and decided they wanted to eat something. they all knew that dina was still in the hoh. so they hung out in the kitchen for a while. then finally headed back to bed.

Just when they thought the coast was clear. Ricky came out form the back bedrooms and was heading upstairs.. Dina ran out of the HOH and into the gym. tom locked the door behind her. Ricky went to the gym and Dina had jumped on the elliptical machine. ricky entered and asked if she was ok and she said " yeah ive been doing this for 20 mins i can stop know"

They both headed downstairs.

ricky went into his bedroom and said that she tried to make like she as doing the machine for 20 mins. but i aw the door close! Tamar natalie lolo ricky all laughed hard.

Dina then tried to lie to joey saying she was doing the elliptical as well. he didn't believe her. Eventually the lights went out and everyone as going to sleep.

Natalie Lolo Ricky Tamar and Joey all have an agreement to work together to get Kato and Tom on the block together.

Tamar is having hard feelings and doesnt want to vote to evict Kandi. so she is throwing Kandi a pity vote.

End of backpost

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-01-2019 at 08:47 am.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:45 am
Power Updater

Thanks for supporting the forum and we hope you enjoy the updates!

If you appreciate and read the updates you can show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

How to donate Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank you ALL so very much!
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 pm
Power Updater

backpost

tom got up at 4:30 am BBT and decided to make coffee and grab 2 small pots n pans. natalie woke up and was heading to the bathroom at the same time

Tom: hey how are you?Im just checking out some pots n pans. have you ever seen on the show pots and pans?

natalie heads to the bathroom saying no

tom puts them back after 1 small clank of the pans. and then decides to play pool by himself.