Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates

Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronxd. This board is read-only.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:52 am
Power Updater

Default Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/11/18

Merron evicted 5-3

Kaela won HOH- Buttoned up

Paras took a $1000 temptation

Derek has a week safety temptation

Will took temptation a phone call from his loved ones - completed

Temptation not taken House on cold showers for 48 hrs - completed

Each HG, except for Erica and Kaela had their time calculated from the HOH comp. Time they were on the platform till they dropped and for every 5 mins = 1 hr of slop

Paras 2hrs, Ryan 11 hrs, Maddy 15hrs plus, Derek 16hrs, Ali 18hrs, Johnny (TBD), Will(TBD), Liv (TBD) all completed 4/7/18

Kaela nominated Ryan and Will to be on the block

POV players Kaela Ryan Will Johnny Erica Derek, Olivia hosted

Johnny won POV Air Transat and a trip to London from Air Transit

Johnny did not use the veto

Ryan and Will remain on the block and are up for eviction

Last edited by UgotBronx; 04-11-2018 at 05:02 pm.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:53 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/11/18

Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful

Aired Eviction and Shows transcribes can be found HERE

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running! Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

Thank You to those that have donated!

Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!
Old 04-11-2018, 06:58 am
Power Updater

Ali Johnny Erica comparing notes

Erica if kaela and Derek are up and kaela happens toi win pov then maddy goes up.. does maddy go home over derek?

Johnny no cuz we have the votes

Ali will thinks that he has the will maddy paras

johnny i dont think that there is a will maddy paras he's more alone

Erica i think that will wont do what maddy/paras want but they will do what Will wants

Johnny i dont think maddy will

Ali we'll know where maddy paras lie after the triple

Erica i dont hate the idea of a derek maddy going in the triple

Johnny I would love that idea
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:13 am
Power Updater

Will watching Maddy doing her hair

Feed 2 is down**

Erica i wanted ryan to stay merron wouolda been working with daela if he stayed in a heartbeat.. and where's ryan he wouldnt.. eveyone was get ryan out I said he's not coming after you only daela and that wasnt bad

Johnny he started the week off with throwing everyone under the bus

Erica yeah and he is a number for anyone that needs it

ali and he is going home.. i mean jury..

Erica we needed ryan here.. he fulfilled his role and now he can go

Ali ok lets get this HOH

Erica hell yeah!
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:23 am
Power Updater

Erica happy day 40! it's a solid 50 days from loved ones..

ali congrats lovers

Erica it;'s like we're in prison.. even prisoners get visitors

Ali leaves

Erica ok Heavens devil whats up

Eirca will was talking saying for him he said taht he trust us.. and then i sasid i would never put him or johnny up and i let that sit with him and he said that he trusts us

erica that means that i have no desire to take a shot at will

johnny i was talking to derek and kaela

erica i feel im good with kaela but she's a player.. so you cant be good with someone like that

johnny she was talking about having a battling of the ego;'s

erica yeah always anad it's stupid shit and she is losing and i love it.. i dont mind taking a shot at her.. worst case is derek wins.. i'd love to win and take that shot

johnny im worried about a comp .. like we're ignoring derek

erica yeah we'd be out

erica i dont care i'd draw the line in the sand it's kill or be killed

Johnny we're there.. we can always create the iullusion taht paras is on our side

erica i feel that i did a decent job out of scarring the shit out of her yesterday like subtly

johnny ill say stuff to her that maddy said..

erica maddy said some shit i dont trust.. and i dont think that paras is as close as maddy and paras talks more shit about anyone ..

erica as long s you can do it in a way that

johnny siad

erica you jsut have to ask leading question

johnny i'll say that maddy talked aobut working with me.. and paras will be all pissy

erica paras haas no concept of backpocketing information

johnny if they beat us at this game

erica i will die. No great players ever win. hopefully we get to change that.. if we can get thru this week with 1 less member of daela i will feel so much more comfortable
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:26 am
Power Updater

Johnny I think maddy will put you or i up with will

erica i dont know if that is true.. she doesnt have people as pawns..

johnny she's not putting up paras or daela..

erica maddy is an inteligent player you dont think she will put a floater up as a pawn?

johnny we are not sitting pretty.. it doesnt help that we ahve won everything in this house..

erica no we are not

johnny they are coming after us

erica if they are smart they would.

Erica afte this week there are 10 wins in the house we have 8 of them. that is not ideal and i think that people see us getting closer and they ahve to take the shot before we seal the deal
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:35 am
Power Updater

Erica if the triple is next week there is no way one of us wont survive.. so it wouldnt be a bad idea to solidify something with the other side

johnny what about maddy will paras.. but paras is always like i dont give her nothing in the game

erica oh fuck

erica she just loves you as a person

johnny what can i give her

erica something that wont come back to peole

erica my issue is , and i fucked up.. anad parass was very forth ccoming aobut her distrust on maddy and i sat on it.

johny i did too

erica i do think she feels in a worst position than last week so she's going life line life line..

johnny paras doesnt need to trust maddy more than she needs to trust us. and it's not our fault that maddy sucks in the game

erica i thought i was going to be at the bottom of the totem pole but it sucks that i ahve no competitors

Erica canada send us the powers.. we are just weak gays.

Erica out of bed,.

Erica what's on teh agenda? Solidfy will us 3 to the end

Johnny you want to talk to him individually?
Erica you talk to him and then let me knwo and then we'll talk

Erica i played on paras's emoptional support that i gave he when i was HOH.. im just reminding her that.. i cant wait for you to win so i can feel safe like i made you feel

Erica i dont know parsa.. .. i put in the work for them (liv/ali)

Johnny they are not putting in the work.. and ali just makes you feel uncomfortable

erica yeah.. ali blew up and she doesnt give a shit and liv doesnt want to give information at all yet you're pulling salad bowls out? FUCK OFF!! I get it you dont want to expose your game.. are you a team or no? it boils my blood i cant. if yo want to be on a team that protects you.. you want us to protection only.. that's great

Johnny we have to say this to will

Erica i think we need to subtly hone in that to will the fact that daela doesnt give a shit about him
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:37 am
Power Updater

Talk ends cuz Liv is in the room

Feed 2 back to working *
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:47 am
Power Updater

paras and will outside smoking

paras mom and dad didnt send me a video.. i dont give a shit anymore i'll give you a reason to not love me.. paras isnt hiding that she's smoking

Will i fee we hav eto try and get close to maddy again.

paras yeah

will maddy is all about daela isnt she

paras yes and no i think she sees the game in it

Will i dont want to go up there and us make an alliance .. and that thing with the 6

paras clearly we are not included in any of their talks

will nothing happened that made me think it was anything

Will would you come and visit?

paras yeah i would if you gave me a place to stay

paras is it cold?

Will no it's nice in the summer time.. we'd go jetskiing.. and out on the boat.. and cod fishing.. you'd love it.

apras i want to meet your friend you auditioned with..

will you'd love he.. she's like V x's 100 but she's nto like V

Paras she;'s not inappropriate

Will yeah if you got a long with V you would get along with her.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 07:49 am
Power Updater

Ali Derek kaela at the kitchen

Ryan walks away

Ali he's trying but im like sorry bro.. johnny's coming i'll tell you guys later
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 08:13 am
Power Updater

Liv walking laps

johnny working out

erica outside with will maddy paras derek
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 08:35 am
Power Updater

Ryan to johnny. he brings you and i dont. if the answer is loyalty. he said day 2 that he'd always have my back. everyone haas known where i stood. my targets have never been quiet. and at this point it's get or be gotten. all day long.. id love taht opportunity to see what you are seeing.. and im at the stage im going home. and there is no way to sway those people.

tomorrow for me is going to be a perjury management conversation with everyone.. and that will go a long way on how i determine things on how i figure things at the end, cuz im going to want to know how your game has been where your game is going and why. and if i dont feel that 's an honest or less than frank conversation that's going to go a long way also

Johnny have you considered that still being inside the house to get everyone's information to know whats going on

ryan i wont still be in the house though Im only going to have that meeting if i know im going and i know im going. lets be real you're not voting for me maddy's not voting for me.

Johnny yeah

ryan and paras itnst voting for me so that's 4 thats all i need to go home. im not going to be talking alot in jury i dont think i will and i dont think i have a handle of the game. not at all and at the end of the day full and frank is what i have asked from people and it's what i haven't gotten most of the way through so this will be an opportunity to get that and if it's not that then that goes a long way too.

Johnny yep.

Ryan cuz all i ever asked for was honesty and peoples words to mean something and i dont think that people never did that. and i dont think so not in a full way. paras said that Will was taking care of her week 1 and i was like yeah that was me too till he wasnt.. and i was taking care of me.. and i know that people were looking out for me but it's been he's good for me today. since week 2 day 7.. and it's been like that with everybody.. ive never gotten full commitment.. im ready to see where everyone's stands and compare and contrast to what i find believable and what i dont when it comes down to finale night where i get some bullshit answer
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 08:47 am
Power Updater

Johnny do yo think that getting everyone's intel and using it against them

ryan why would i blow up someone elses game? my game doesnt exist.. and i knwo you dont want to be the 1st.. and ive known all week.. if peole are concerned that i will blow up thier game that is more information on what they d thnk about me.. if we are at the jury stage of the game then manage me nad be

johnny there are 6 weeks of the game that you played with them and 2 hrs before evition you are going to come

ryan im not threatening no one.. i want to hear what they ahve to say.. they all give me the bullshit reply only if you knew the whole situation.. and if that is and i bit hard and got played im interested to see. no one is willing to give me the whole situation.. so giving it to me might be worth something long term. and you arent eht only one. it's company wide.. so ive been this guy who floated along who never wanted to work with me really.. and now i could be the guy that decides your $100grand or not..

Ryan im having that conversation with your today and not tomorrow cuz i kn ow that it takes you longer to make a decision.. and if i hear it back i know it came fromk you..

ryan and now im at the point where i was last week and they only kept me to get rid of merron

Johnny wht trust are we talking bout ?

ryan now i have to balance your words vs the words of others.. righ.. and that was that i was being kept agsint meron and not for game

johnny youa re assuming that im working with a team.. and it's nt i ws working alone

ryan everyone can think they have to do what is best for their game.. but if the consequence is my game then that has to be weighed out.

johnny i had trust with hyo.. and i didnt ahve that with merron..

ryan if you vocalized that you were willing to flip

johnny i did not have conversations with that .. trust me..

Ryan other peole are saying you were there

Johnny i =dont care what other people say it's a sad little game trying to get power.. I wished i used the veto on will and you woulda been saved this week

Ryan if you were promised safeety to not use the veto

Johnny no i was not

ryan oh that's something.. the man who had everything has nothing now last week i was told you ahve 8 votesd and duck yoru heard.. and then i had the blow up and that cost me a vote.. and then maddy.. but im rooting for you at the end of the day.. i want to knw.. even if i dont ahve that convo with anyone and just you. it would mean a lot.. i know im going cuz i dont ahve you .. mady poaras.. and derek's nto going agisnt kaela.. and despite the fact when it arises.. poaras is upset.. im the guy she talks to and when will is walking around she is the guy she weants to keep it's how she shakes out. i thought that 5 thing was a great plan

WIll whats up home boys

ryan taking a break

Will busted the game talk

ryan if you took will down and she put paras up i still woulda been in the smae spot.. and she will see when she goes home that maddy is the one. and i ahve had my talks too.. as long say that 's been happening it's always been right there..

ryan you said the other day you wish i could pop in your head and i wish too. i see my impression of your game that you are playing.. and it's good. sharp
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 08:56 am
Power Updater

Johnny im going to have to win

Ryan yeah both of you will ahve to win.. and i thought that the 5 was a good thing and still do.. and im a person that likes to go with those that win and i can go deep and next week you are kaela.. and youa re the veto king right now.. 60% aint bad.. but it's not 100%..

johnny which ones did i lose.. tomb raider and what else..

ryan you weren't in mine..

Will back again.. see's theya re still talking

ryan are the consequences truly thrreeatening to you or nit. a lot of people like to magnify their importance in the game and they dont ahve it.. and i know that id rather be here than not here. i think it's a stronger 5 than anything else you ahve going on

Ali walks bye and sees them talking

ryan if youa re a friends close enemies cloers tyep

johnny hmm

ryan if the danger was of me being smart i cant win..

johnny im already that guy

ryan then why not.. you know i ahve yoru back that's not a question for you . why are you keep the question mark and not the certiantanity.. and erica is only going to vote me it if she knows im going home and the same with ali/liv.., and i think they beleive if you take the show now they are better off.

ryan are you willing to stack maddy paras will derek against you.. and i dont see why i dont fit in that plan was well and it could be that i am toxic.. and if i am they are waiting for you

ryan if you dont think you are in a safe place there is reason for that feeling..

paras walks by seeing them talking

ryan but it's going to be what it is.. and if it isnt me.. just be very careful. i didnt know that when i talked to you that you maddy paras ali liv.. had a thing.. and they went to you saying they didnt ahve a f4.

ryan head my back he said and the 1st time i gave him information he went back to them and laid it all out.. and that is why ali didnt trust me.. will went back to ali.. maddy told me it was will and i dont know if you and maddy were running game on me.. and i dont know. i dont buy it but it's a possibility and i have to be open for that.

ryan i can be there and if you dont want it there .. i hope i dont see yo.. but i dont see it that way.. i think i will; see you before i see a bunch of others.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 08:58 am
Power Updater

Will see's them talking again

Johnny thanks for that.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 09:00 am
Power Updater

Liv i really love erica and johnny they are pushing their agenda and they are telling me if i get hoh to do this this and this.. and im sorry that yoru agenda is not my agenda..

paras we'll talk somewhere more private.. it';s hard to see where i fit in with their plans. they wont tell me wht the plan is but they will use me.. and if it;'s good for me im down but..
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 09:16 am
Power Updater

be back later
Old 04-11-2018, 11:06 am
Power Updater

kaela anad Erica talking in the white room

kaela johnny wanted to use the veto on will cuz he wants will to be his person.. but i just wanted us 5

erica i dont think johnny wouldnt have a problem to take a shot at this room (white)

kaela i think maddy

Erica after this week there was a lot of mistrust

akela maddy and johnny were the 2 most talked about..

eria people know whats good for their game

kaela i know who's good for my game not whats good for my game and i will fight tooth and nail for until they prove me wrong. i know everyone else doesnt ahve my back and i ahve been straight forward about that

Erica it's still a numbers game ..

Erica i was sketching out all week i didnt talk game with people. i felt that i need to establish

akela you are good you dont have to worry about it..
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:15 am
Power Updater

Will paras maddy talkling bout rozie's save me spech. I cook i cook for you all with love

kaela theya re an automatic 3 no matter what.. if we all survive after the triple.. i would save you over anyone else.. ali and liv go on the block id keeop who i prefer in the 2.. if they are in the end.. they will go to the end.. if you are confident to beat every person in the game to the end.. you ahve a one in 9 probability.. yeah i feel like i ahve derek but i feel like i really have you.. and i know i can win something and i know you can win something.. and they are yes take the shot at erica and im like no.. why would i she is on my side.. you want me to cuz you are scared of her.. .. you can say all you want but y8ou dont know taht erica does have my back.. and i know i cant win they can win for me and when they cant win i can win for them

Erica that's why you dont have that compo beast guy to win everything like a Demetres guy that wins everything

Kaela honestly you are more my Demetres guy than Derek is

Erica thanks? that's complimentary!

Erica i've been looking for Demetres and all along i was looking for me.

Game talk changes when maddy comes in
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:21 am
Power Updater

Will I feel that erica is part of this whole thing.

johnny i kinda feel that everyone ants to keep derek and im thinking id rather keep kaela.. but in th triple at least next week pout one of them up and then maybe if maddy paras will go up next to them

Will i think that ali is one of the sketchy players in the game

johnny i agree with you on it but i dont want her to knwo

will you knwo i got you back.. and you knwo that iu cant have eveyrone's back kaela b roke her trust me with and im way closer with liv than i am with kaela.. maddy thinks that her social game is what saved her

johnny when i didnt put her up on the double she thinks she didnt go up cuz of her self.. i put in the work

will she talks.. it gets to me.. all the way she ets into deteail

johnny she thinks she's really clever

will she is only kept cuz she is a flaoter

johnny if it was me you and erica.. if maddy went up you can say the speech taht erica said..

johnny we can do some damage if we really trusted each other

will i feel that she doesnt give me enough

johnny she's like me

will i think she needs to though.. lets go inside to see if we can make thi happen
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:37 am
Power Updater

maddy before the hoh Liv said she would be good if me johnny or ali won hoh.. and i was like im not a goldfish you told me that already.. but really..

kaela i had to make a deal for liv to not put me up on the double.. so i had to do that.. take her to wendys

kaela i feel so good with you. i really do. im glad we are talking more

maddy yeah.. this is the most reassured that i ahve felt in the game.. paras and i ahve our thing.. but that

kawela that's just 2 people.. and derek and me are 2 people

maddy it would be good to ahve will on board but every day I trust him less and less
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:51 am
Power Updater

General chatter with the hg's
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:58 am
Power Updater

Inside lockdown announced

Ryan retires to his bed.. I told you so.. lost all yo. and feeds cut cuz he was singing..

Ryan UGHH I think back to week 2 and think what if i said i like the guy and im not putting him on the block how'd i screw this up and still be here 34 days later.. that's not a lot but i's something. i just wanted to pay for you canada.. to show that the old man can get it done against these youngs punks.. and i ahve to a degree im not going home 1st or 2nd and i did make it to jury as the oldest man to make jury.. and i did screw this up.. and if i go home tomorrow.. I hope that it wasn't that hard on my wife that i cant do this again.. if that opportunity arises.. and if anyone looks for a color commentary im down.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 11:59 am
Power Updater

Ryan unless johnny and erica have something locked down they are next.. or derek and kaela.. and if it is johnny we ahve a whole week to talk about how he saw me and how i saw him..
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:01 pm
Power Updater

last bit of air before lockdown
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:06 pm
Power Updater

Ryan what diod you mean the other day

maddy what other day

rayn when you sat down on the ottoman

maddy that you can discuss bullshit to me anytime.. but you know where my vote is going to be.., and that is all that i am going to say about that .. but we can talk about anything else

maddy leaves

Ryan whoo pretty aggressive about it too. as long as we are equally bitter i guess that is fine too..

ryan i wish i could stay to blow up that girls game.. no one has her back she thinks they do buyt the are all fake to her .. and i was the only one that did have it.. and she will find that out in 48 hrs if it's not daela going up it sure as hell is maddy..
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:07 pm
Power Updater

Ryan sorry ronnie i shouldnt ahve kicked you in front of a bus over her at least i knew that you didn't have my back.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:09 pm
Power Updater

paras she wouldnt be running to HOH if she wasnt afraid of shit. a mastermind has already laid down the work.. and i know im not delusional.. i know that im playing for 2nd place

johnny i think that you're playing a really good game

paras you think so?

johnny you say that right things

paras i am not as dumb as people think i am.. but i know i fuck up a lot.. i feel taht i talk too much.. but you're the one i voice the most too you havnet given me a reason to not trust you..
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:22 pm
Power Updater

HG's on inside lockdown
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2018, 12:52 pm
Power Updater

Everyone but paras and ali in hoh
Attached Images