Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother 22 All-Stars live feed updates

Big Brother 22 All-Stars live feed updates Events, convos, plotting, scheming, an other happenings on the live feeds, by @UGotBronx. This board is read-only.

Old 08-07-2020, 03:48 pm
Power Updater

Thumbs up Live Feed Updates *MUST READ*

Thank you to those of you who have ALWAYS donated and showed your support to me and to the forum!

This season will be a bit different since I am still on the mend from major back surgery. So please forgive me as I work through the obstacles. And after just 2 days there have been way more obstacles than I am physically ready to handle 100%.

I Won't get into major details but between recovery, medication and having an EAST COAST schedule/routine it will take me some time till I get a new routine for updating.

Please do not give up on me trying to keep you all up to date.😢 I Will be taking breaks and sometimes departe early for the evening.

Please make sure to check www.hamsterwatch.com for any critical information that I may have missed from over night.

Also make sure to check the FLASHBACK thread for dates/times for the more explosive stuff! at the minimum when I know of ir or hear of it I will try and keep that aas current as I can.

Thank you all so very much! ❤
Old 09-15-2020, 02:16 pm
Power Updater

Unhappy Re: Live Feed Updates *MUST READ*

Hello readers, fans and visitors of hamsterwatch forum.

I'm so sorry that I have not been up to updating at all these past weeks. I finally got in to see 1 doctor for my knees and now I see the back doctor on Wednesday.

My issue is that I can not just sit in one spot for any length of time.it causes my back to hurt and knees to become numb and stiff. And with updating you know all you do is sit and type.

I know I let all of you down. And I'm not sure if I will be able to finish out the season. It's just 1 year since I've had my back surgery and there is still a lot of healing that I need and movement is part of that. Some days I can't get off the sofa and some days I am outside and I don't want to stop walking because everything goes right back to square 1 when I stop. Then evening comes and all my meds have me in bed early.

Again, I'm sorry i fell short in updating.

As of now please make sure that you stay up to date by going to Hamsterwatch main page CLICK HERE for all updates.