Hamsterwatch Updates  

BIG BROTHER FEEDS EXCLUSIVELY ON CBS ALL ACCESS

The feeds are the real show!

Hamsterwatch Updates home - Hamsterwatch main site

Go Back   Hamsterwatch Updates > Big Brother Over The Top cast and house

Big Brother Over The Top cast and house Bios, photos, interviews, assorted links

Old 09-29-2016, 05:30 pm
Power Updater

Default Jason Roy

Twitter

Instagram

Hometown: Fall River, MA
Current city: Swansea, MA

Three adjectives that describe you:
Vibrant, motor-mouthed, and hungry.

Favorite activities: Hanging out with my girlfriends and going out with them shopping/dinner/drinks, etc. I also enjoy crafts, item personalization, making candles, anything DIY and up-cycling, watching the Big Brother Live Feeds, and enjoying days in the sun, which are few here.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother: Over the Top house?
I feel the most difficult part will be the game aspect, maneuvering through people and surviving the first week and any twists. I’ve watched enough years of Feeds to know I can slink around and be bored all day and that daily living will become second nature.

It will probably be most difficult biting my tongue. In life, I will check people without fear of repercussion, but in that house, I could be chewing my lips off my face some days.

Also, running out of cigarettes in an already stressful environment would be difficult.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Favorites would include Danielle Reyes from Season 3, Diane Henry from Season 5, Daniele Donato from Season 8, Kevin Campbell from Season 11, and Britney Haynes from Season 12.

Diane would be my overall favorite because I feel that she was the first girl to truly get robbed in this game. Sorry, Danielle from Season 3, but you should have known the Satan thing wasn’t going to go over well.

Britney was a great entertainment factor and a catchphrase queen.

What are you afraid of?
Flying and airplanes. Also spiders. I have two terrible stories of spiders and their babies hatching close in my vicinity. Once, as a child, I woke up all itchy and knew something was wrong. I turned on the light, which was hanging above my bed, and I was covered with hundreds of little white spiders. I didn’t sleep in my room for a week afterwards. Spiders are my only kryptonite.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
Make fun of everything and most especially yourself.

What would you take into the house, and why?

My Louis Vuitton backpack because it’s like my adopted child that comes everywhere (the uses for it in that house are currently lost on me), Mod Podge for crafting (best way to stay busy and break up the day), and I guess all my crazy printed shirts that would most likely get confiscated.
Attached Images