View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/28/17

ika kevin came to us the last minute that he didnt want to do this.. i told him to put it up.. and i sadi to work with demetres if i leave..

ika yes i may ahve done things behind your back.. but i always had your back.. and you would not be here if we didnt wnt that and gary would be here.. we hong on for you.. gary said that he didnt trust me cuz i was more loyal to you and yuou screwed me in that alliance.. they kew i trusted you.. and me telling them aobut the veto.. kevin would have never used it.. and tehy would ahve put the blame on you.. we tried to stop it cuz we didnt want you to be a tarrget

drei dont care about being a target

demetres we cared

ika we cared.. sindy bruno kevin us sat on the bed..a dn we said lets try adn work together.. i went to talk to you and they didnt trust me anymroe.. my care for you is what fucked me in my allaince.. and i ahd to bring information but it was stufff they already heard.. you ahve to give them something.. and actions speak louder than words

dre i dont want to feel like you guys are carrying me.. i dont want that.. thank you so much for protecting me. they cast me for you.. everyone is trying to be whatever.. i think you did some sneaky stuff.. vbut if someone else does it you get mad.. what was all that jackie stuff

ika i was making myself a target so they are mad at me so he can stay.. i want everyone not to like me.. if i ahve to carry on.. im not an emotional player.. i care for him and you .. but kevin made a good play for him.. i'll go out and amke sure that people evict me by being a bitch adn jackie ran back to kevin adn told him .. and kevin told us 5 mins before
Attached Images