View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 08:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/16/17

8:08pm feeds 1/2

Alex finally serves up hotdogs to the rose room but with her petty hat on

* Josh is sleeeping in the round bed**

alex i want you to know ive done lots of things for you in this game ive made you dinner multiple times.. i never once lied to yoru face (lies) Ive told you everythig upfront , ive always talked to you even when people were being mean to me and told me not to talk to you. ive always been nice to you, ive alwayas shared my stuff with you . ive always given you FOOOD!

Alex Ive always helped you out. what ahve you done for me? you made me a target. you almost put me ont eh block and blindsided me. you tried to get me evicted with jessica. Ive never done anything mean to you. For you to be so hurtful and to read a bible like that.

Alex kinda fucked up

Cody im not doing this for you. im doing this cuz im bored.

Alex i know but im saying

Cody im not doing this for you at all

alex i know but what are you doing for me? what have i done for you in the game? i ahve done a lot of things for you .. so you dont have to be an asshole to me! there's lots of people you coulda been an asshole to. not me and jason we've always been nice to you

Elena walks in

Alex agree or disagree?

Cody I'm sorry

Alex walks off in a huff .. that's all i wanted

Elena what was that?

mark i dont know

Cody shakes his head and dead pans the camera

***Note Alex is purposely burning the hot dogs before she attempts to serve it to mark ellen and cody. Xmas anad alex are giggling over it**
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 08-16-2017 at 08:43 pm.