View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:35 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/11/18

Angie up in hoh

Angie: it breaks my heart that he cant make it to jury. it's a disservice to the superfans., he's not only a competitor and a super fan. damn. they are supposed to get backdoored when they can go to jury.. not like the 2nd week

angie: it's me scottie and him who have seen all of it.. he's a super fan.. im going to respect what you do.. that if he can superfan his way to get the votes aht you keep him

kaitlyn: it's sad when he's going thru all the things that he said .. and he owns it and then it gets real. that he;s going to go back home.. there are 2 kaitlyn's .. im like he cant go.. and then there is game kaitlyn like he has to go.. you are mom and you have to pay rent and you live paycheck to paycheck and i cant compare his story to winston's. like he;'s not done.. he;s going to make something of himself

angie: people that go out early dont get talked about agian

kaitlyn: jozea did and he was on the challenge.

angie: he doesnt know im talking to you (yes he does)

Angie: this is my own thing and as a fellow super fan of the show.. and studied this show it's tough to see him go so early.

kaitlyn: maybe he got really excited when he came in and played really hard.. but that is not my fault..