View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday Eviction Day 10/26/16

12:47am feeds 1/2 Shelby's been upset for a while now after the comp

Shelby is upset saying that everyone hates her (other side + America) to the ball smashers.. that she's not winning anything. And danielle is going to nominate her..

Shelby i want you guys to know why im having a nervous breakdown.. i blew a mental comp that ive been wishing for this whole time . Then i realize that scott and alex are the targets and the next eviction is NOv 3rd and maybe that will be scott or alex and then the next eviction is nov 10th and that will be the other one and the next one is nov 17th and that is probably my eviction night and NOV 18th is when i get my results from the BAR EXAM.. and i felt just like i did after that bar Exam losing that competition like a fucking idiot

Shelby and if i get evicted the night before i get my Bar results im going to lose my shit America! So i thought i would explain my reason for having a mental breakdown tonight.

I dont care if anyone is targetting me or not and no they didnt let me in the DR to complain about it and im going to go to bed now.. so good nite!
Attached Images