View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 07:23 am
Power Updater

Angry Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 5/2/16

BACKPOST Joel talks to Tim about leaving 9:23am feeds 3/4

Joel i messed things up and i dont know if i can make it up and maybe if i leave it will give you and cass a chance

tim stop that you're not leaving.. and i dont care it's the same result you didnt win

tim i ws willing to give that choice.. and help you when it was me you and phil.. even if you didnt know if you would use it. and i was goikng to say if you didnt use it i wouldnt vote for you and then i would have said to nikki that you double crossed me

joel i think taht if i stay it's you agsint me

tim im not agsint you. im forgive and forget.. it made me realize that i didnt want to go home without a fight and i dont know if i would have gotten that if i didnt have to fight for myself. and i expect that from cass she ran to the bro's after jared turned on ehr to get with them but maybe it was too much pressure for you that you didnbt want to get exposed

tim whatever i dont think it woulda worked i dont hink phil woulda given it to you.. and i think you got played by phil as well

joel i feel we're gonna be split up and it was my demise

tim no.. i coulda jumped off and not faught as hard.. but i wasnt going to leave my fate in someone elses hand.. adn i dont know if you meant to but it showed me the doubt i ahd in the game. i always had doubt aobut cass but then with you it wsnt like that. but i felt that i had to jsut trrust myself

tim dont feel that it's all on you.. and that im going after you next week.. and i still want to be friends with the people in the game but as far as the players. i dont know what happens.. peole make weird decision do you take your friends eneemies weaker players ore stronger

tim if you wanted to help cass in a weird way you can camapign for cass

joel they will see thru that

joel i wanted it to always be the 3 of us.. and in that challenge i shoulda said fuck it and show my cards.. and i thought i could be good in the middle in the game

tim you could of if it was only 1 of us 3 on the block.. do you think you woulda won agsint phil

joel i think so

tim he was ruthless in there.. and i or cass were there for the veto.. they want o break us up..

tim they kept saying it's movies and joel should win this but i dont think that was the ruth

joel who do you think has a better chance of taking one of them out next week. better for cass to stay

tim i dont know

joel of at this stage people will see me as untrustworthy and kick me out.. and i dont know if people beleive it or not. if i make it to the end i dont think there is anybody i can go to f2 with and get jury votes from

tim i think you wouuld beat me and the bro's but kelsey has friends in jury

joel kelsey said the bro's ahve her back but that is bullshit

tim i cant beleive the lies that people beleive and what they chose to be offended or ignore it cuz it was in their favor to work with them that week. so with me.. im like no more. im not creating or protecting it anymore. and i understand that this is this version of BB and im 4th and not doing that.. i dont kow anymore joel

tim i want you to be happy and ahve peace in the end. and this is the journey

joel if i stay i feel responsible for someone going home who loves the game more than i do and cuz i didnt have my head right in teh game

tim but all that work you have done .. if that is what you truly want you ahve to talk to the bro's and kelsey

Tim they have put on the face they are the only ones loyla to each other in the game.. that's jsut a lie they jsut want to win and are now playing with their head and think cass and i will work togeterh agsint them 2. and if you are here they think it's an easy win

tim if you want cass to stay you ahve to cvhange thier perception the lie they are going to you need to make them see the fact

joel the only way for cass to stay is fir me to physcailly leave. i cant tell them to go in the DR and vote to evict me they will probably will next week if i dont ahve HOH ror veto

tim i think they will take you over me.. but if that is what you want to do.. do you think you can live here for 3 more days

joel.. long pause.. honestly im really torn..

tim have you talked to BB about it.

joel i talked to BB about it from here on out the feeds went in and out for talking aobut production and seeing the doctor 9:40 am
Attached Images