View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 10:58 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/11/16

Loveita im pretty sure . like im not going to get fresh blood on my hands the house doesnt wnat to play that way.. and i gave your my word the 1st week and you put me up for revenge with kelsey and i ended up losing one and hearing the votes and then peopole were talking to me and i heard that you guys were the last ones to come around to be on board with keeping me

jared it was kelsey's idea to keep you

lovieta i heard all thru the week .. people came in here and said this person.. and i feel that ultimately that this is a house ena di m not going to be foolish and be like with you 3.. i have to make a decision that everyone is going to feel comfortable with the amsss majority and no one will feel comfortable with picking 2 new people.. and when everyone see's where the power is with you 3 and i'd like to say im a good judge of character and that you are level headed.. and i heard alot today from whats gone on in the week.. and i feel that i was pretty fair.. and i made decisions to just be kind to others.. and i just need to be fair

jared fair enough what are you thinking

Loveita i dont really know.. what your preference is but Kelsey..

Jared are yo saying you're going to put her up

Loveita i dont know

jared that's ok

Loveita i dont know and i dont want you running with it.. and that side of the hjouse will gun for me and think that im working with you.. and that's how it goes what are your thoughts

Jared im confused from the convo that we had last night

Loveita yeah i dont want to throw my game in the garbage.. if i did that

Loveita asks joel to leave

Loveita people are saying i need to be careful on who's word to trust and that i can trust yoru word and you are my arch enemy

jared yeah i wont lie

loveita it was last minute for them to vote to save me. and that to me is unfair to me
Attached Images