View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 06:37 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 10/25/16

Scott i will take out danielle for you all life for life.. I will protect alex.. and not just once abut all thru this game.. that's all i can offer you..

offers: dinners, shakes, salsa, pickles, keeping things entertaining, talking to the live feeders,

Scott i was intending to do this alot but with the late nite crew being out here talking crap about everyone i was like no you all are catty as fuck so im over it

scott now im going to stay up really late.. and do this for you..

Scott im trying not to get my hopes up.. as long i i can get yor votes to stay i will be here to ahh shit in danielle's cereal ( not literally) wshe is a walking pounchline.. you jsut follow her around and she gives you shit. she has no self awareness.. and if you keep me these feeds will be really lit.. and im sure im boring to yu guys as a fan since i was 10 years old. my gola ws to entertain. come here and be someone who didnt suck..

scott and i know that im going to not win F3.. so if im going to be called an asshole i may as well be an asshole and be a target in front of alex.. and going HAM and calling people out on all the shit they ahve said and done all these weeks.. i dont want to sound like an asshole.. but it's going to get lit!../ you havent seen feeds like this in a while.. we're gonna to get it pumping in here.. blood will be boiling..

scott not only do i ahve good past material that ive been storing up but i can hang out with them for 10 mins and danielle 5 and they will just say something stupid.. and i can pounce on it ..

scotty D is no longer on the defense.. now im on the offense.. they released the beast.. they are going to be jaws on the floor and are not going to know what they're doing with me.. and im am going for them
Attached Images