View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 06:48 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/8/18

What to know

Johnnyis casually feeling out the others to see who they would react while saying he might want to use the veto. For the most part Ali Liv Erica shut him down. However I can see Johnny using this to get information from Kaela and from Ryan since he knows Ryan was saying Johnny led the 'get Daela out next week" plan

Johnny want to play up his evil side and Im sure he'd love to see Maddy up there next to Ryan and that is why he suggested that.

Kaela would have loved to backdoor Johnny and she told that ti Liv who told that to Erica last night. Erica said she had a feeling . Im sure that will or has gotten back to Johnny already SInce Erica and johnny have now named their alliance Heaven's Devils

Erica also it caught onto Paras and her " you're my person i can trust" game. She asked Liv and they compared notes and for the most Part paras says the same thing to everyone.

Kaela assured Will that he was only the pawn and that ryan was the target the whole time. They want to get safety for next week when Kaela can't play in the HOH but I'm sure if Will wins HOH he's putting her on the block deal or no deal. He's still thinking and mumbling about the offer that Kaela gave him during the HOH anad thinks she went back on it.

Paras is trying to not isolate Ryan but also doesnt want everyone to think that she is gaming with him.

Maddy thinks that she has something with Kaela to work with but kaela just yesed her the while time and has no intentions of having Maddy in a working concept. If Maddy gets HOH i see Erica and Kaela being put on the block.

Erica has pieced together her next target and that is Ali. She had a conversation with Liv and her point was that why is everyone telling me that they ahve issues with Ali and that Ali does shady things. So if Erica gets HOH she wants to get Ali out and Liv is ok with that.

Liv knows that Johnny doesn't trust Ali and that Johnny wants to work with her and Erica and not Ali. The only person at this time that is vocal aobut wanting to get out either ali or liv for real is Paras. Everyone else is saying they ant to save Ali/Liv for a triple eviction * if there is one*

Wednesday the voting will open to SAVE A NOMINEE. It's unclear if johnny would be a viable replacement if one of teh nominees came down. We will ahve to wait till Wednesday for them to clear it up on the aired show

Ryan is slowly going around trying to make small game moves and "plant seeds' but no one is going to let him slide by this week if the veto isn't used.