View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:16 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/12/16- Tuesday Eviction Day 9/13/16

Nicole up to HOH 10:02pm

paul i know you are trying to salvage both of you but that cant happen. i will look like a fool if i kepot him..

nicole yeah corey is not dumb.. and he wanted to ask james and he did.

paul he came and talked to me and basically tossed it on me..

nicole he said if one of you want to go on yoru own.. and that's like one of us slitting out throats

paul he's trying to make like he is the nice guy. and putting it on me

nicole corey is upset with james..

nicole you told them that i was an emotional wreck and that's what im playing down there

paul good good.. he(james) told me his whole game. when i said that i planted the seed I did.. and it';s working.. " im saving your life you are staying in this game "

Paul all he kept saying i need your help to seal the deal.. one of you is going.. Im giving you my word as a F2 and he talked about how he said he laid low.. and how derrick told him.. like again with Derrick.. so if what you are telling me now.. that cross references what james is saying .. and that means you are staying..

paul so unless corey is sweet talking to james..

paul i cant sit next to corey he's too nice.. you have enemies and i have enemies..

nicole yeah i think it's stupid not to take me

paul yeah.. you are going to F2 with me.. I didnt forget when yo cried when i went on the block.. james has shit on me the entire season he fucked me over.. he fucking wishes that i would take him he doesnt deserve it.. you do.. you deserve it..

paul so lets shake on this f2

they shake
Attached Images