Old 04-09-2016, 06:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/9/16

raul what's going to happen now

maddy i dont know.. like

raul i think it's going to be me

maddy im assuming that you would be a vote for kelsey to stay

raul you dont know that yet..

maddy im not poutting words in yor mouth.. but the vote is 4 peopole.. and i can put a pawn up and she goes.. but..

raul so jared is off and it dioesnt matter who goes up

maddy but youa re one less vote for her.. but if you are like you wouldnt vote for kelsey and gave yor word.. then maybe.. but if it backfires.. like last week you would have been upset that if mitch stayed

raul not really.. i like mithc

maddy it scares me taht kelsey stays. i might have 3 coming after me and you would ahve your friends back.. and you can fall into that category as well and come after me.. or i can put up a pawn and take that chance

' raul you think you ahve that power to do that

maddy i dont know i think i might have the votes. but people say things..

raul i think it's going to be me

maddy this is the way i look at it.. it's nothing personal.. jared and kelsey wouldnt campaign against each other.. the hose woulda decided and jared woulda left.. but you up you will campaign for yourself.. and i want her to actually fight for herself.. i jsut think she is the devil and i want her to go

raul i dont know,. im going up for sure

maddy i dont want to put up nikki cuz people will say nikki wants to be in jury and be with mitch and then they vote her out.. and i dont want to put up joel and ruffle any more feathers.. i want to minimize the casualties..
Attached Images