View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 9/16/18

Sma: did you talk to angela?

kayce: I havent used the last 2 and that will put way too much blod on my hands.

sam; thee is only 5 of us

kaycee: me using it wouldnt be smnart for my game

sam; cuz she only has tyler as a replace,memnt?

Kaycee: that too but for my game it's not goodd for me to use. why should i shake up ther house more. it wouldnt make sense. of course i would love to use it on yo or jc.. but for my game..

sam; that is why i wanted to ask you.. im not going to climb up yor ass. but at least talk about it there are only 5 of us

kaycee: of course talk about it. but for me.. this is where it get uncomfortable if i use it im shaking up the house and putting unnecessary blood on my hands

sam; ok so you are not using it who are you going to keep?

kaycee: this is where it gets really uncomfortable.. i haven't decided yet.. im up in the air with everything and i want to keep it to myself

sam; i respect that im not going to pester you to get an answer

sam; it sucks for me everyone bounces ideas about moving forward and ive never been a part of that

Sam : i know that every time you were on the block i kept you but i have no bargiing chips..

sam: i am not going to trash JC and i ahve nothing to bargin with and i know nothing. like i can say that i can offer anything.. i am not a physical threat.. but i am here with the 3 people i liked the most.

kaycee: this game is way more than competitoons

sam; i'm very well liked so that makes me a negative in that sorta way.. i never had a strategy that way either. and if i did i ddint do it good. and im thanksful that im here cuz of you all.

Sam: that would be my main argument to please keep me so i can move forward and say i did this for myself and then pay a due back. in know you all are just win win win.