View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 11:55 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

kaela why should i trust you when you voted to keep the person that was going to come after us.. and then you gave merron yoru word

Will i didnt give my word for sure to merron

Will for me to come down and take the phone call from home and hear my son and then go home it will be a shitty way to go home you know what i mean

Paras i wanst voting to keep ryan when he was gunning for you guys.. and my minnd changed when that blow up with ali that he was going after tehm

Will yeah me too.. i thought that he was going after them

kaela no they cleared things up after that and made up and said they wernet going after each other..

akela if i take the shot right now then i will be up automatically for the triple.. and im jsut trying ti figure out who is on my side..

Will yeah

kaela im trying to get the truth out of everyone.. and i dont beleive teh truth that you are saying unless i know where it came fom. anyone can say anthing

Kaela y8ou dont ahve to beleive that people wwere throwing your name around..

Will anyone that told me secrets.. like hamza

kaela but derek and I were his next targets

Will i pushed hamza to go home

kaela V told me that i was the replacement nom if jesse came off the block.. she said get hamza out of the game that we were his number 1 target.. he played on all the personal stuff with derek.. he knew he was putting jesse on the block.. and knew he wanted him out.. he wanted to stab knives into derek and not kill him..

kaaela V knew all that and didnt tell me.. that's why i voted her out.. she didnt tell me. i thought she was good with me and i was like thank god i was evicting her.. and then i was gladf that hamza was put ion the block cuz i was voting him out.. and then everyone was saying i was working with merron.. hamza's closest ally.
Attached Images