View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 07:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/16/17

Ika it was the moment you sat there.,. i was like this is the alliance.. and i was like can i live with myself with these human beings.. and then i also trusted you so when you came up there when i was with those people.. and it was that very moment

demetres i was like she knows it's best for my game if i sat here and didnt say anything..

ika i dont know if i can watch it.. it really bothered me.. and when you sat there i looked at you.. and that point.. kevin told me ity's too late to flip the vote and neda was like no.. and then kevin was like wee can do it.. and then i flipped the vote and then after bruno was like i told you guys not to do this. and now he is the one that was left out..

Ika i need some form of.. justification as to why i should keep him and i asked mark if cass said this and he said yes..

demetres and gary freaked out.. and gary thought that cass betrayed him so he flipped..

ika we didnt want cass to get in the room cuz we didnt want her to hear what mark had to say and she came in and we asked mark if he said it.. and she was like yo are lying.. and then mark changed the story.. and kevin is in the bathroom crowding people.. and then dillon ws thee and said he lied to him.. and then..

feeds cut
Attached Images