View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 04:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/30/16

zakiyah paulie was messing with his nails and i said to him why doesnt natalie help him.. i was trying to show him that i was ok and not acting some type of way .. he took it the wrong way

zakiyah then i was talking and i said oh pro athletes are cheaters.. and i wasn't even thinking about him.. playing soccer.. he took that wrong

zakiyah and then i was talking about my dream. and i started crying.. and went all in.. and he thought it was all about him..

zakiyah then he said something about teh have not thing ,.. when he said that he is going finally get a good night rest.. and we talked about it.. and then he went in on me.. he was trying i was taking him off focus and then he said i said i made him uncomfortable.. im trying to focus im on the block right now..

Zakiyah and paulie said he was being conscious of natalie doing his nails.. and i was ok with it.. and then he says for me to stop thinking aobut every time i lose.. i was crying.. and balling.

michelle i didnt hear you

zakiyah he told me he wanst going to talk to me if i coudlnt handle my own.. he went on me about everyone violunteered to go on teh block and i didnt.. i had no idea that everyone was doing that did james go up therre and say that

michelle us 2.. we knew we were safe though..

zakiyah i wouldnt ahve cared.. i didnt think about that.. paul asked me i wasnt taking one for the team

michelle how far do you plan on taking hium

zakiyah not far

michelle they are getting close

zakiyah yeah..
Attached Images