View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/10/18

Ryan if theya re protecting themsevesl thru the triple.. then there is one spot..a nd you could be the one..

ryan if one of them wins next week i see you and johnny on the block.. and it's all 4 of them.. that sucks.. but i dont see ali/liv coming at you

erica everyone is coming after everyone

ryan ther are only 2 people id put on teh block next week

erica i know that trust me..

ryan if one comes down there's one id put up out of revenge.. and i think she'd be safe. it's a i do you like y8ou did me (LIV) and ali sint outright telling me no.. she is saying that there are moving pieces
fucking shift them it's not tough.. and i dont know why anyone's plan cant be substituted me in for will as someone who wins.. i got deep.. and why not keep me and get me out in the triple.. i know the logic works for you

erica ther are a variety of logic that works.. and that frustrates me. for me the next hOH is goiong to be a doozy regardless.. but i dont hate having another move under my belt.

Ryan for me for maddy this is the week that she should vote out will.. if she doesn't win hoh next and she goes on the block with will she will go home.. vs me.. she would stay

Liv in talk changes
Attached Images