View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 04:45 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 5/2/16

After joel pitched to Nick to stay

joel is now talking with cass.

cass were you really upset or just playing it up for me

joel i always get caught up and im an emotional person.. and im not being self deprecating.. and i ahve been spending alot of time in the Dr tal,king to them and i have been feeling like shit and now i dont know how to get out of this and hwo to get out of this at a game point.. and with everything that has gone on over teh passed days and particularly today i felt so under pressure.. and maybe i should have listen to the advice my peers game me that i was going to fall under pressure and im going to feel completely worthless like i ahve always in my life and i feel like im a broken person and now im kicking myself.. and people told me it's not worth it even if i go to the end of the game.. and i dont know why i didnt listen

Cass youa re not worthless.. you are a very nice guy

joel all those things that i did talk to you about .. that was me as a friend. not as game

cass yes i know it was real to me..

joel you have to campaign and no unfortunately we ahve to go after each other

cass just dont lie to me

joel i think it will be better if i take a second to compose myself and and call everyone down and not a game thing but to lay all my cards out

cass what are you going to say you were aligned with me

joel yes.. and that i was aligned with teh bro's and loveita and mithc.. and i feel i will probably screw my game over.. and then say alright guys vote the way you want to vote and if it means you staying then good job i commend you for that.

joel im not made for what you did cuz it's a game
Attached Images