View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 07:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 8/18/16

james paulie tried to put everyone agsint each other before he left.. he said to team up with corey/nicole and go agsint paul/vic

corey im not worried obut taht.. but yeah that is strange

james my head hurts.. but i dont want to hear anymore about paulie.. he;s gone and i luv the kid to death but.. .. let me talk to natalie and find out

Victor i never got a bad Host costumne

Paul theya re going to say anything and everything to cause doubt.. what paulie tried to do ebfore he left. was to pin everyone agsint everyone.. he told michelle she needs to work with you guys and then said for me to work with corey/nicole to get you out..

natalie he said taht I was the one who told him about the plan..

james paulie jsut told michelle that it was me.. and the plan with victor.. and she said paulie you were name draopping paul.. you gotta talk to mchelle man..

paul i just did ..

james she said it was me instead of you natalie,.. like what did i say

paul maybe she meant the both of you

paul it doiesnt really matter.. is there something for us to worry about

james with michelle? i dont know.. it's BB

paul he told michelle i was the one who was constantly coming after you.. when it was him saying james wasnt carrying his weight in the group

james he's mad at me.. you guys got the ball rolling but i threw the log on the fire.. he thought i was his boy

paul we were all his boy

james i think in his mind he was all wrapped up thinking it was me corey and him

paul you still trust corey

james i dont trust anyone..

paul.. they will say and do anything..
Attached Images