View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 04:23 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/21/17

Xmas i was the 3rd vote for cody.. to evict ramses

Josh the was so smart.. that caused the house to flip

xmas thst got Dom out.. the day i was leaving for surgery. i asked cody if he had a minute..a dn he said yeah i wanted to tell you things wwere going on.. that mark was his ride or die.. and everything you heard about this convo was true.. and i was like why are you telling me .. I did not talk to dom before i left.. they called me into the DR .. i had to tell one of my team members.. kevin's watching us.. and i was like him stirring the pot was screwing me.. if i was to come back.. so he must have told dom that convo.. i dont know if she felt threatened.. and i went thru everything in my mind but it was cloudy.. i knew that mark and cody wee close.. and i knew that mark could pivot and get away clean.. so i wanted to cause a stir.. so it was going to be 2-12..

josh i thought it was jess jason kevin

xmas as far as now goes you should think it ws mark..

Xmas when i came back i was scared.. and i was like why was the house all agsitn me

josh yeah they were like why did she do that.. and i was like no she wouldnt do taht

xms i wasnt stirring the pot when i came back i wanted to fight for my postion. i didndt know it was going to put taht much heat on me / so paul called me in the apple room and a asked if i voted for cody.. and i was like yes.. i didnt want to tell him and i cant lie to you or him.. he didnt ask why and he kept taht word..
Attached Images