View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:30 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

backpost cont:

tiffany i did this earlier..

davonne i need you to be a little storng

tiffany i dont want to truyst anyone not paulie not corey not no one.. im just waiting around to be picked off

davonne i knew he was going to prey on you,.. you are viewed on as week

tiffany i dont care. no one ants to play the game with me.. i dont cre
'
davonne ok..

tiffany who want to play a game that no one wants to play with

davone ok .. ok.. one thing is for sure is that you never let people see you cry in this house even if you hate me too. dont let me see you cry.. it;s fine.. if you decide you dont want to talk to me no more. thts fine we can talk outside this house but one thing i dont want yo to do is to attach yourself to frank DO NOT DO IT .. DONT!

tiffany nobody has my back in this house.. im going on the block tom,orrow

davonne yo think frank's got yor back are yo serious?

tiffany i dont think anybody does that;s teh whole point.. im roadkill ..

davonne i got yor back i should ahve went about things differently

tiffany all yo guys should ahve .. you guys were the worst to me.. tiffany cries again.

davonne ok. ok..

davonne youa re not going to listen to me

tiffany i heard people said really terrible things aobut me.. i cant wiat till my sister tells me things that people said from the feeds then i'll really know ***

davonne you're not going to find out no time soon so relax.. .. you crying .. nicole crying.. c'mon man..

tiffany davonne this is a social game and if you re left in the corner.. it's so fucking rude.. like i dont like it it means more to me than the money people are so fucking rude.. 30 days i kept it in.. 30 fucking days of this shit.. i jsut dont get it

davonne you're allowed to reach a breaking point

tiffany its cau no one says anything is why i feel this way.. and people not telling me all week and then telling me at 2am that theya re keeping me..

davonne who told you that.. im out of the loop too

tiffany corey said once you;'re gone im a free agent.. i font give a fuyck., im a free agent i dont give a fuck .. once im outside this shit..
Attached Images