Old 08-11-2020, 10:27 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/11/2020

HG's are up

Several are outside

Cody and Dani up in HOH discussing who they should keep

Dani she ius like a not entitity in here

Cody kevin is someone that i can see winning

Dani Enzo is someone i dont talk to too much and nicole you have to be careful about that one but of course I tell you everything

Cody tyler is someone that i dont know what is going on..I asked him what does he think and he turns it around he doesnt know

Dani I thought you liked david.. you think that he is going to come after you?

Cody he might buy into the whole

Dani: cuz he doesnt know the game ( David's been playing dub about game )

Dani what was the thing about Davonne.

Cody he was there saying we love davonne.. and nd she is great and I was like ok.. and bay was saying she loves dani and feels that yo're not going to betray her. but enzo worries me he keeps saying winners and winners.. and that

dani nicole.. and ian is playing a good game he's socially playing a good game.. when you start talking to him you want to just give him a hug

cody i'll be honest i dont think that IAN is using his situation as game" BBT 10:18am BBT

Cody i know i can talk to you and feel comfortable with what i say.. Nicole I can't and enzo

dani yeah she's gonna be someone who's frazzled

cody I dont know about enzo

Dani you think that he's cool?

Cody I dont know if he is going to tell someone that Dani said this or that. i dont think he'll do that

dani I dont trust memphis.. I hate him.. like if he gets made and says something about the 5. cody dani nicole enzo memphis

Cody i dont think he will do that . I dont think people view him as angry except for being a have not

dani I DO!!

Dani im going to throw HOH.. Nicole will try, tyler, Davonne
Cody enzo's never won but.,.

Dani he just told me he didnt want to win. If we can get tyler or maybe Xmas to win.. this way he's cool with us and then we can get through the next week.

Cody if kaysar stays im playing in safety suite and i would save kevin to prove cause i just put him on the block. i cant just use it on you.. or enzo. they will think something is going on..