View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 02:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 10/8/16

1:47 pm Lockdown over.. justin called to DR

Scott to have not room crying

monte i ahve to talk to scott. that's kinda bullcrap..

monte i dont know wh told him all that crap.. he said eff. fucking you.. it;'s obvious we dont like each other

kryssie maybe it was them being a taarget

monte it's a game.. we hav eto chill. we wont see each other after this.. this was geniuine.. that was lets go..

neeley what hapen..

monte after teh light blew up and we were told to go outside.. justin came to me and said monte fuck you don't even look at me.. i heard what you said,.. and i was like i dont know what you're talking about .. it;'s obvious that we dont like each other but i didn't say anything to make you come at me like that.. so then i was thinking taht maybe scott said something like playing the race card like saying to justin " monte thinks im low class cuz im from louisiana?' which is not my style though

kryssie i think it was other things.. i dont think you are incorrect but he is also trying to play game and he is saying things he's not supposed to say and he is making things up and is getting caught

Monte obviously we all picked up on that

kryssie he doesnt understand

1:49 scott crying in have not room feeds 1/2

back on feeds 3/4

jason we all know what scott be doing after last night

monte i was like please come at me man cuz you are about to go home in 10 seconds he wont punch me

jason even dont say that cuz that is using production as game play

monte no no no im not going ti insinuate anything

jason no justin wasnt going to go that way he knows why he's here
Attached Images