View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:51 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/15/17

1:53pm all feeds

Xmas ther are only 3 of us that like that cereal so he likes to eat a box at a time i tied to save soemthing for us but it;s the wrong one takes out a box of cereal she hid in the cabinet

jason i appreciate it now i was on teh fence if he was a little full of shit or from the midwest.. and now i know you are full of shit!! :tantrum

Cody shakes his head and keeps eating whic kinda does hurt me but now you succeeded i dont fetl kinda bad voting yor ass out on thursday but now

Cody when did you ever keep me

Jason ha ha .. good call!

Alex we know the person you are trying to protect so go ahead cuz they will be next tell us who it is

Cody i ahve no idea

Alex cuz youa re lying again Surprise

Josh we are airing it all out.. i ahve a question.

paul yeah who is

Xmas you never had a ride or die other than jessica

Cody none

Xmas none? you never told me that mark was your ride or die from day one? before i went and had surgery

Cody that went backwards..

xms really>? isnt that what a ride or die is

cody i never turned my back on him

Alex if that's not true who started that dominque you and ramses and you and yoru little errand boy

cody you guys are lunatics

xmas we are lunatics that communicate and answer questions but whenever we ask you something.. you shut down runway and dont talk

Cody whats the point.. whats your point

Josh we dont ahve to argue

xmas we're not but whats the point of you even being here .. nice call man.. good shot..

josh who is it that youa re trying to protect>?

jason he cant protect anyone

Cody i cant protect anyone

alex you coulda told jess not to use the hex.. you clearly knew the deal about jess made to get me out.. you fucking knew cuz she blew you up 2 seconds later do you tell anything that is not a lie

Cody no.. it's all a lie .. you all can hate me and send me out the door

Kevin i wouldnt say nothing at all the best thing you can say is that you knew and be honest and let peole know the kind of person you really are

Xmas now his eyes are going to pop out

kevin maybe if people knew you adn the way you played the game people wouldn't hate you

Cody Kevin i dont care if anyone hates me

kevin still theya re human beings you cant just say hate me and let people jsut lok you in the face and just hate you.. we are human beings.. you cant live like that . you ahve to get along with people and you always ask me my advice and you have to maybe breakdown
Attached Images