View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 05:40 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 11/30/16

Morgan

Ok i dont know how im going to follow those cuz im a terrible speech giver

i never thought i would be here ther were so many ups and downs and i can say that i never let this game break my spirit . im the only person left standing in my alliance and on my side of the house . im the only americva's nominee who survived and is here right now . i hope those points prove to you that im a fighter and i deserve this $250,000

all of us have played very different games but i think i can say i played a great social game . i embraced the role of being a non threat i knew it would take me far in this game and i showed that when my back is against the wall i can win competitions to get me further in this game..

I did have a twist i did have to play with a sister and that was stressful try playing this game with a sibling in the game . i knew week one that i wasnt going to be the biggest super fan or strategist and i knew i wasnt going to be the biggest personality so i embraced the non threat role and it kinda stuck and to say that i knew it would work and i knew that being likable would take me far in this game

there was a house division but i worked very hard with the house to make sure taht i was well liked and i made sure week to week taht every person in my alliance was a bigger threat than me. and yes they did all go home before me but this is why im at the end

when numbers dwindled i showed that i could win my way to where i am right now., i won the HOH that got me to the final 4 and won the head to head challenge that got me here to the final 3 and that shows that i didnt have to piggyback off of anyone esle and i won my place here fair and square.

I hope america you see that i did work so hard to get here and i might be the underdog but i fought my way her.. and i might not have made big game moves but i knew what to do to get to this point

so a vote for me would mean the absolute world to me and a vote for me will not only mean a vote for myself but for every single one of my alliance members that went out that door before me . for alex shelby whitney scott even monte . ya know im still here the only one fighting because of them

so it would mean the world to me and for the last time ever.. Bikini girl OUT
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 11-30-2016 at 05:48 pm.