View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:46 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/7/18

Sam to bay: i was telling angie last night that i was talking bout when i would go home to the mans house and be in the kitchen 3am and drinking to music and he still picked on me about it and busted me doing my morning stretches.. and i cant live here i would be grabbing the counter.. .. white knuckled.. and it;s just not me. i feel like i cant move in this house.. and it was the same thing working at the 'fab shop"?

Sam; it's just being aware like cant bend over and get something.. like not flash the camera or anything that can be misconstrued..

bay: you are safe with a house with us..

Sam; RS doesnt give 2 fucks and she's all over it strip teasing at 2mam. i'm not comfortable like that

bay; neither am i i wish i didn sign up for this show. i had a really good reputation for the show and now it's ruined.. allowing these people to get to me . the things that we do all the cussing and carrying on

Sam: no one is out to get you

Bay; that's not true they casted me as a very sassy and agressive black girl and thye wanted..... feeds change!

Bay: you know that i literally wanted to throw something at tyler this morning i got up had my work out and then he said how you doing? I wanted to have a good day, was having it and he comes and ruins it!

Sam: what can i do

bay: just be yuo

Sam heads inside