View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Double Eviction Day 8/11/16

paulie i dont know what you did was them pushing yo.. waht you did wasnt cool

natalie i dont want to argue right now

paulie i told him that i wasn't going to go after yo.u,. but i want you to know it wasnt cool. everything that you said i already talked to zakiyah about but you didnt know .. she vented it to you..

natalie youa re reprimanding me right now.. and i dont want

paulie im not reprimanding

Natalie when we're cool

Paulie you dont put put that paranoid thing in yoru mind that im reprimanding.. im just voicing an opinion .. i'll be done and you dont need to say a damn word

naatlie if youw ant to talk alter we can

paulie we can talk .. i told james i dwont do anything.. and i will stick to that

natalie i apologize for hurting you that wasnt my intention and it was my perspective.. and i kow you cared about.. and if i was in her shoes i would be sad.. and if that was part of your game

Paulie thank you natalie.. we adults have problems we talk it out like WE DID>> and that's what im saying you took your perspective of what you thought was going on..

natalie and i apologize for that

paulie i apologize for any thing i said about you

natalie i did say yo are a good guy last night like i did from day one and that you come from a good family

paulie i appreciate your words but not what your 2 friends did .. try and slander what i am

natalie i didnt force them to talk like that or say things.. you know how i am.. you know..

paulie yep i get it..

Corey who wants to see my letter!
Attached Images