View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Double Eviction Day 8/11/16

Natalie im jsut very freindly

corey iw as like why did that happen in the 1st place

natalie i dont know.. im not one about confrontation.. but i needed to tell her that he said things about her.. i admit my thngs to people.. evedry since me and james have started liking each other i toned it down.. and i feel that when paulie did what he did i felt bad for zakiyah and i dont kow if i should ahve said it.. but i had to say soemthing

corey everyone is why did it happen and when it did happen. it could sahve happened at another time

natalie i bottle it up.. and yeah maybe i could have said it at another time

corey or is thee something that wee do need to know about paulie

natalie i said that he's a good guy..

corey well did you ever think that he said things cuz he had to like yeah i ahve to put her up.. like.. i have to say that about nicole..

natalie you never make me feel that way.. you never lied to me

natalie with me yo dont.. he's made comments..

corey i hope you dont do that to me

natalie my impressions of him are different than with you and maybe his flirting w ith me he took to another level. im an affectionate and flirty person.. but now im with james i try not to be disrespectful and he says things i get taken back

corey i got upset cuz what y was said.. you broke her heart.. and i dont think it ws fair that he had to go thru that.. and i get where youa re coming from.. i thought it was all of us.. im like what is natalie doing.. im close to paulie and james but it put a target on my back.

natalie i ahve a big heart an i jsut feel bad for zakiyah.. i was hearing alot from him it was very open.. and i was like this poor girl. the things he was saying in front of me and to me i feel that it wasnt genuine to her.. and if that was his game then im sorry but i dont want to say he painted the picture.. and it seems ed like it in my eyes
Attached Images