View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 09:18 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Ali signals Liv up to the red room

Ali frigging ryan.. ryan

Ali i was in the bathroom chatting with pasas and i said i haven't talke dot erica do y8oou know which way she is going. I said that erica is leaning towards merron but i ahve no idea if it's changed or not

Ali then i said what are you thinking and paras said she would have to do whatever erica wants as a thank you for not putting me on the block.. and im like she's not going to put you on the block we are in an allaince

Liv laughs thank you for not putting me on the block?

Ali is adi it's getting to that point of the game where you ahve to do what is best for your game . So she said she heard from ryan that she was in a F4 with Will maddy myself and johnny!

Ali i had this convo with him earlier to smooth thing over that he was not the target and he asked who and i said maddy but that didnt work out cuz we didnt anticipate whow it would work out

Liv and then you threw out that maybe that's a thing

ali yeah i said i dont know if it;'s a thing or not and i specifically said that and i said but we dont want to ruin our relationship with johnny cuz we are good with johnny

Liv right

ali but he took that into I heard that we were in a F4 with 1 2 3 4 . I cant take that shit!!

Liv we need to make something up

Ali i think that we need to tell her thr truth

liv if we do then we cant cant come back with lies

ali i ahve to talk to ryan im going to coax him into saying some shit and twist his shit.

liv say that and then make something up and embellish it with erica

Ali he has to go,.. if he said that "ali said this" we;re fucked

ali im going to say that paras said she heard from you.. and im like are you taking my words and i im like i want to know i can trust you..

liv you need to talk to her

liv my frying pan is heating up liv leaves

ali this friggin guy i cant trust you
Attached Images