View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

jess my biggest fear of using the hex is you.. if you want to go home then i want to honor that.. and you still ahve time to consider it. i dont want to leave you in a situation that will push you to do and act in a situation.. and i want you to think about it.. and i want to protrect you.. you come from a marine backgroudna dn you are use to loyualty and trust and you are use to that and this is the total opposite.. and i dont want to use the hext on you if you feel that way

cody i need a good week in the house i cant go out like this. nytime anything is done to you it really bothers me.. from this point on i wont say shit or do shit

jess you can say stuff but be smart about it

cody ok.. if i peel off i want you to go with me

jess ok..

jess i will ask you again wed. nite and thursday and i will honor that.. if you feel that way.. i want to protect you..

jess when you were not sure if you wanted to stay i put a plan B in motion. those that dont know about plan B jason alex kevin josh.. mark elean paul xmas matt and raven.. if you decided you anted to go home i wanted something in exchange 2 weeks of safety and no pawn and then alex to go up and have her out that was the deal i made.. nothing is free if i was going to lose you that was the deal in return
Attached Images