View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:01 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/9/17

kevin leaves

josh this is double vault.. i saw jason and mark in a conversation.. jason's demeanor is changing with me

xmas he doesnt play pretend well

josh i see him bonding with mark.. here is the thing.. alex came to me before veto.. and says if he wins veto he wasn't going to win it.. and when they were up at otev they were talking.. and they threw me off with that last number.. they said 9 and 10 and i thought 11.. and i thought she threw that veto.. to grab a 10 everyone knew it was a 5.. im like i wont think aobut it..

josh jason and mark were playing chess and they were talking and they didnt touch not one fucking piece.. i can see jason talking.. for an hour.. i was talking to the camera saying america i ahve my doubt.s. they didn't touch one piece the whole time.. i said this is confirming it .. and im like im catching them on convo's.. like im crazy.. let me see if jason is laying with fire.. i went outside to test them.. and he freaked. and clicked with his mouth..
Josh i come back inside.. 15 mins later i walked outside they didnt touch another piece..

josh i went to jason and said whats the deal with mark.. and jason was like what do you mean by that.. .. it was aggressive like why am i questioning. him.. and then alex was saying that we're trying to keep him comfortable and that we are to keep matt/raven in check.. i think they are loyal to the 6 but i think they are trying to ahve their sides

xmas you cant make statements like that.. you ahve to stop.

josh i know..

josh i think jason and mark are way tighter than jason and alex.. but i think we get mark out and cody out..
Attached Images