View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:45 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/5/17

jason anything that says to me im like anything you say can and will be used against me when im on the block.. im over teh game talk.. if you say something to me im gonna run to that person and see what they say

kevin yeah isolate myself and i use to talk to everyone.. i use to talk to alex

jason i dont talk to alex either. it's nto like we sit in a corner.. i kinda wish i did.. but i dont.. but mainly cuz she is an obsessive compulsive lyme tick

Kevin no matter what we say ain't nothing gonna change

jason alex and paul have been working jury votes and i have not .

kevin im wondering why they =dont put her up with all the things that they say aobut her .. like im not naming names

jason the real reason im up is cuz of you.. cuz i didnt put you on the block.. they wanted to keep the lie alive..

joasn matt said that if keivn isnt the target that he wasnt the tartget that we were.. meaning instead of me as the dumbass it makes everyone as the dumbass

keivn he tried to save her another week

kevin i woulda never put you up.

jason it dint matter to me who to put up.. everyone was lying to him

kevin it's BB

jason yeah but no one wants to get caught in the lie.. and they told him to stay calm he's not the target.. and everyone as telling them they are not the target to stay calm

kevin when? as he was walking out?

jason before we sat down

kevin why did he do that.. all that arguing to just give her another week> i said that to him

jason im starting to get worn out
Attached Images