View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 02:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

Raven cody was talking and he was saying that paul was trying to use something on them and then jess said for him to stop just shut up

xmas she told him to shut up

raven yeah somethin that you tried to do to jessica

paul the conversation was and fishies

Xmas elena and mark are not together romantically but they are still together..

paul who is that elena and mark you said they were in teh bathrroom

xmas they were

paul im going to go back down there.. if we start no more pussy footing around. we need to put cody in his psot..

matt we ahd a plan

paul it has been derailed

raven i anst doing anything and she confronted me

xmas she is paranoid

paul i agree dont attack jessica but lets say jessica this is the piece of shit you want to protect 2:05pm feeds 3/4

Paul shit on cody.. say this is the guy you want to protect so be it use your hex on thursday . im going to get him to crack and then say here you go jessica hope he's worth it

xmas i think we should say that she is throwing away her game.. so she is going to bonnie and clyde this this shit.. awesome

paul mental warfare guys it's a social game and if we ,let them feel comfortable..even if we rage them up they will play hoh scared.. we need to rage him him and you think she wants america to see her be with him.. that raging piece of shit.., that they will see she is bowing down to that piece of shit.

Xmas america gave her a gift

paul not cody

paul the 2 people that wont say anything are mark/elena and let them stand out.. fight the house fight. that will twist her arm enoohg. if he cracks she will not protect him and i got him to crack.. and i will get him around to crack agsain

xmas how cuz making noises wont do it..

paul josh can do it

xma one on one convos.. slow to boil

paul he is already ther

paul when i started talking shit to him when he waas pouring coffee josh said something to him and he stopped.. so josh got to him

mark up and leavs the living room and paul calls him a pussy in the room.

paul every time that mark comes into a room everyone stop talking.. he asked how does he flip his game but he is still in teh corner with cody

xmas jason wasn't in on that plan.. he did that on his own (xmas doesnt know taht paul told jason what to say at teh veto meeting)
Attached Images