View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 02:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day-Endurance HOH Comp 7/25/19

Chrsitie retelling to holly/jackson

Nick talking to jack. I made game room and never said antyhying in a negative way. i love you but you are a threat. i already know who im putting up. i love yo.. but for me im like i dont need to hear comments. if i go home then i go home. i dont want to hear my name like tyhat. i dont deseerve that. if you are upset about my game moves that's fine. but persoanl level it's pissing me off. im only being calm cuz bella is here but now if i hear something im going to say something

jack; you should..

Nick: im not against you i love you.. but people saying things that arent game hurts me

jack: yeah like people saying are you going to use the power or not.. i was true to you when you were upset at the house meeting..

jack that HOH stuff that you are saying.. I was the 1st person to pack their bag. and put it out there if it's my time to go then yeha.. if there is a possibility there is a blind side. but to have an optimistic outlook. like bella keeps saying shit and being hard on herself no one wants to hear it.. now you have made comments but i understand it..